It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone on ATS have, or know someone who has the Wuhan Flu?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Seriously. While I currently reside in the Nevada desert, I am still in touch with my friends and family in NYC. Nobody I know has, or knows someone who has come down with the Chinese virus.

So I'm curious. Does anyone here have, or know anyone who has, the Wuhan Flu? Personally I doubt it's the threat the MSM is making it out to be.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Gojira54

Yes, I know 6 people, one of whom has died, they did however have some serious issues prior to this (diabetes and heart problems).

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Yes, I know someone that has it and that person is in the icu.

No health issues. Except this virus.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I know a guy that saw a guy....

I saw a young man speak like a frog today. Eyes like a red panda.

does that count?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So your sneezing on people has worked!

Luckily i dont know anyone. Same as any other flu season.

Between that senator who was in on one of the first cv meetings comparing it to the spanish flu, and the others selling stock...that told be this snip be real.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Yes, I've been practicing assholcial distancing, this is where I close-talk people and get spit on their faces.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Brilliant. My wife refuses to let me go golfing cuz I might catch it and bring it home. The virus that is.

This is such a cruel cruel world we live in.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Nope. I actually have a friend in another country in Europe (who lives in a large city of over 1.2 million people) who knows people all over the world, even Italy. She asked all of them if they know of anyone actually having had this virus and none of them do.
edit on 3/27/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/27/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
At the company that I work for, one of our customers has an employee that is self-isolating with his wife and adult daughter. The daughter has tested positive and is sick, but not hospitalized. We have pulled off of that job site (a hospital) for a while, as we suspect that the person had contact with the people that we would be working alongside of at the job site.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Yes, I've been practicing assholcial distancing, this is where I close-talk people and get spit on their faces.

So, no change in your interaction with people?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Yes. My uncle is in a hospital right now, tested positive in a preliminary test for CoV-19. I'm not sure exactly what a "preliminary" test is though.

A good friend of the family is suspected of having it, but they did not perform a test. A man in is mid-30s. He's home recovering.

I am as sure as I can be that my husband and I have had it already.
edit on 27-3-2020 by Boadicea because: repeated myself

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
An acquaintance of my wife died of Covid-19. Male, 70 and reportedly without pre existing conditions. Northern Italy.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
So, no change in your interaction with people?

Nope.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I too have asked that question to all my relatives and friends with whom I have contact. Either over the internet, phone or face to face, and none have been able to tell me of someone the have actually seen or know. Certainly someone is getting ill, it's all over the news, even country leaders that succumb to it. But no one personally.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
My daughter is a CCU RN. Her unit has been designated the COVID isolation unit. Don't know these people personally but she does --- now. Are you trying to ask if this is real? You have to understand we are in just the first several days of the spike. Gonna be at least 2-3wks before it will peak. Unless Trump decides to 'open the economy' then all bets are off.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I honestly think I had it but recovered from it within 48 hrs in FEB traveling through airports. Had a bad cough but I'm in great shape. Whatever it was, by the next day it was gone.

About 10 years ago I had MRSA from an Afghanistan combat wound. Took months of drugs on a pic line but I finally beat it. Doctor said I was damn lucky. I was on the last drug they had. That to me was worse than this virus. It was an extreme battle. Most would have died.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Two people in my office have had it confirmed; they were deemed to be at risk due to pre-existing health issues, started feeling symptoms, had the tests and they came back positive. These are people I had regular contact with throughout last week.

This past weekend, I fell ill pretty hard and only recently started coming out the other side. Fever, aches, shortness of breathe - I'm a relatively healthy 26yo (don't smoke, limit sugars, no health conditions), and I've never had anything like that. Even moving my arms or legs was beyond my capabilities at its worst.

I can't be certain it was Covid, as I wouldn't want to burden our health service at a time when it's already under great strain, but it was not something I've experienced before, and knowing I came into contact with two people who certainly had it, I can only assume.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
No, don't know anybody.

I'm sure glad the deep state decided to try and destroy the economy over a cold bug, yeah for mass panic.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Holy F dude. Refrigerator trucks for bodies, make shift morgues, building temp hospitals.

Silly thought but if you don't watch or read the real news you walk around clueless muttering things like...msm...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Don't know anyone personally but our youngest daughter works on an oncology ward and she told me yesterday that almost every patient on the ward has tested positive. Her hours have been severely cut because she is a CNA2 but only RNs are allowed in the rooms of infected patients and there are only a couple of patients who do not have it. That is in Oregon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join