It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Corona Virus.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Inconsequential

It’s everywhere now, the only thing we know for sure is China got it right off the bat.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

Honest question from a person not in the UK...

If the PM and PoW have both tested positive, does that infer a high probability that the Queen has been exposed?

If so is that something the people in the UK would handle well?

I ask because she's been in power for an incredibly long time and I doubt there are many in the UK who remember anyone else on the throne. Also because I have several friends in the UK who seem to have a fairly positive opinion of her - which often conflicts with the things I read on ATS.

If she does die then they are only letting 5 people attend the funeral! How is that going to work?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

You cannot escape the Coronavirus. Posted March 8th.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Greenland has a few cases, as soon as it hit there I knew we were in trouble.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Just a guess, but I think scientists have isolated a weaker version of Covid-19.

Politicians, celebrities, athletes, the wealthy are all purposefully getting "infected" with this weaker version so they'll have immunity to the harsher version.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That’s possible. Is it also possible he’s taking one for the team?

You know, to justify shutting down the entire country.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru
Meeting lots of people is in the nature of politics. It shouldn't be surprising when politicians and celebrities in general get infected.

edit on 27-3-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Don't forget, folks: no matter how sick we are, the cement trucks must roll when the doors are locked. We've all got to do our part to help them isolate forever.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: Inconsequential

It’s everywhere now, the only thing we know for sure is China got it right off the bat.

In more ways than one eh?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

Social distancing. Practice what you preach?

Or is it just to make him look like one of the people?

My thoughts too.
Pretty powerful way of getting people to lay by the rules.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravyliterally one of the most insane and yet mean put downs I have ever heard!!

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yes, our idiot-in-chief has the virus (I use the word 'idiot' advisedly, as in 'idiot savant' - minus the 'savant').

It's absolutely no suprise that he, the health secretary and, possibly, the chief medical officer, now have the coronovirus.

Interviewed recently, he was happy to assure us he was shaking the hands of patients with coronovirus. Setting a splendid leadership example to the British public with his cavalier attitude, while spreading infection to all around him.

His handling of the crisis to date has been an utter shambles, which is also no surprise to anyone who has followed this man's career. Not as disastrous as Trump, but his failure to give clear messages and enforce the lockdown weeks ago has cost many lives.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join