It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-19 text kits don’t work, are you suprised?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
If I was in charge, I would make defective test kits. They are cheaper and easier to mass produce.

It will shut people up with no symptoms, and lower the panic levels When people talk about being negative.

They get COVID latter, well you must have gotten it after the test or it was a false negative.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

If you were deep state they would give false positives and ramp up the frenzy.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
If I was in charge, I would make defective test kits. They are cheaper and easier to mass produce.

It will shut people up with no symptoms, and lower the panic levels When people talk about being negative.

They get COVID latter, well you must have gotten it after the test or it was a false negative.

Are you...Chinese...?

2nd and such...dim sum soup.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Me: Hey BB, HRU?
Covid: Idk, ftw. u no.
Me: I dun undstand bb.
Covid: lyk, u no, rite?
Me: this text kit just doesn't work bb.
Covid: kk bye.

ETA -- Just to clarify, FTW never EVER meant For The Win... EVER...

edit on 27-3-2020 by TrustedTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson

I'm grateful that you're not in charge.

And it's a good thing there is no single person in charge either, or we might end up with one like you.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

If you were deep state they would give false positives and ramp up the frenzy.

That's something worth considering. Why is NY being hit so hard? This mornings numbers put us at over 38977.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This virus or perhaps I should say these virus were designed in Wuhan at a lab...
At first I believed it’s was just one but now I believe that many were released all forced mutations of SARS...
Not all of them are as deadly as the one that hits hard causing ARDS but they were all part of the same research and development and all capable of interaction with each other and mutate even faster leading to what is really a cumulative effect and guess what mutate to the deadlier mutation that has the World captive...

COVID 19 positive and even suspected cases and the testing for them should not be done at hospitals...
I realize that there is not anything in place to accommodate otherwise but truthfully should be well underway already...
China had the right idea building those hospitals so fast...Something not right with how fast they put that all together so fast kind of fishy even... But even that’s not enough...

rural triage military tent style is what should be in place and they should also be structured in levels... the first for testing and quarantine then separately for positive cases and once more for acute cases...
Take it out of state control the whole thing should be being handled from the top down with full utilization of the military with no expense spared the same model should be used by all countries...

The best minds should be a lead team to be fed with all discoveries from around the world...
New strategies are needed this is not a natural event... Mankind has let loose a monstrous experiment accidental or intentional either way things need to start being done rather different or these rather troubling times will seem like Good times...

Let me say it this way you have covid one type I have another type we never come in contact with each other we get through it... You and I meet things change inside both of us very fast because what’s in you and me was designed to interact and bot for the better... what’s worse once it’s become as bad as we are seeing it’s even more contagious and even more adept at forcing its simpler forms to quickly mutate into its higher state...
Its like nightmare LEGO designed to morph into a killing machine...

top topics

join