It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch live as ULA's Atlas V rocket lifts off from Cape Canaveral with the AEHF-6 mission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

OOOoooo. Aaaaaaahhh..

Watch live as ULA's Atlas V rocket lifts off from Cape Canaveral with the AEHF-6 mission for the U.S. Space Force Space and Missile Systems Center.

The Space Force has quickly been established and is fully functional, assembled from the dregs of the deep state, with "mission critical functions" still going ahead full steam ahead during the lockdowns across the country.

Pretty cool, all statism involved aside, I suppose...

#1 top comment: "If your looking for the launch time : 1:44:30"

To which I respond: "*You're"

Enjoy

Mods, I originally thought of posting this in Military Projects, but It didn't seem to post. But maybe it did, pending approval or something? If so, sorry please disregard/delete. This post is probably more suitable to this forum anyways. Thanks
edit on 26-3-2020 by JimERustler because: editioral privilege

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm sure a rocket named Atlas just happening to take off when a comet named Atlas is burning brighter than ever is a mere coincidence. And I'm sure the fact that two people posted these thing just a few posts apart is ALSO a mere coincidence:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

SURE.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
Yeah, I'm sure a rocket named Atlas just happening to take off when a comet named Atlas is burning brighter than ever is a mere coincidence. And I'm sure the fact that two people posted these thing just a few posts apart is ALSO a mere coincidence:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

SURE.

eh sorry I DID see that post, didn't read it though. Weird coincidence, I was not aware however. LOL

(post by FlukeSkywalker removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

a reply to: JimERustler

This has nothing to do with you, you innocent robotic demonoid projection. Go back to work.

Be nice

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

a reply to: JimERustler

This has nothing to do with you, you innocent robotic demonoid projection. Go back to work.

Be nice

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Be nice.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Be nice.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Somewhere around a month ago several of us tracked the satellite being moved by C-5 from Moffett Field to Dover AFB. It was moved by truck from there to Wallops Island.
edit on 3/27/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Somewhere around a month ago several of us tracked the satellite being moved by C-5 from Moffett Field to Dover AFB. It was moved by truck from there up Wallops Island.

Nice little tidbit there, thanks.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Why is the Atlas v still in use when SpaceX can do it also with a Falcon9 that has been reused and can be spared?
I tried to find the answer to payload capability with no need to land the dude and use again.
Can you please if you can explain why Atlas was used instead?
Thank you in advance.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The Atlas V is relatively new. The first launch was 2002. You don't want to eliminate all your options when it comes to anything. If they give everything to SpaceX, then they can come back and say costs are going up, and you don't have any choice but to pay it. It's all about industrial base protection.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Allaroundyou

The Atlas V is relatively new. The first launch was 2002. You don't want to eliminate all your options when it comes to anything. If they give everything to SpaceX, then they can come back and say costs are going up, and you don't have any choice but to pay it. It's all about industrial base protection.

I wouldn’t have thought of that aspect.
Thank you Z!
The more you know

top topics

join