It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CoronaVirus-19 in NEW YORK Illuminates Negligent State and City Officials.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Additional Supporting Analysis:

Tucker Carlson focused the top of his Thursday show on New York City's battle with the coronavirus, ripping city officials for increasing the "risk" for citizens and not taking the outbreak seriously in its early stages.

"As this deadly virus emerged from eastern China and began to spread inexorably across the globe, clearly headed here, leaders in New York not only failed to shield their citizens from it, they took affirmative and aggressive steps to increase the risk to their population," Carlson said.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Moelson

It is scary how brainwashed his supporters can be. The rest of us here feel like those who weren't nazis but living in Germany felt during the early years I imagine. It's like being trapped watching a sick sick show.

Furthermore, you realize the president has applauded the governors action there the last few days live on TV.. but keep passing the blame
edit on 27-3-2020 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Tucker Carlson is a buffoon. Congrats.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Yeah , they had rather spend the money to enforce soda drink size laws...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   

If anything positive has come from the Wuflu and the reactions to it.

Makes me glad to live in flyover country.

Big City life.

You can keep it.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Can you find me a version of this that shows the governor of new York backtracking and having no idea what he is talking about, thanks in advance.

edit on 27-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Can you find me a version of this that shows the governor of new York backtracking and having no idea what he is talking about, thanks in advance.

Can you please remind me, and any other ATS members as to what continent you reside ,I am some what befuddled....

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

What goes on in the U.S affects us here, I could ask you why as an Aussie you feel the need to defend the orange?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What goes on in the U.S affects us here, I could ask you why as an Aussie you feel the need to defend the orange?

Hey bra, let’s get one thing straight, haha, if I was American, I couldn’t help but lean right, given what the left have to offer, forgive me for bringing it up then, I just noticed your sensitivity on certain subjects and have only just now noticed that fall for American politics... just like your YouTube algorithm, if you think a bout it, it will come.
I agree, I hate watching on our news what’s happening nay to remember that I watched this happen in America a few years ago.

I guess what I’m saying is,
That sometimes I see you defending yourself as a yank, I see others may see this too....

Aussie Aussie Aussie...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I like Americans and America, I don't like seeing what's going on there.

My loyalties lie here mate I can assure of that, it's funny you say that because I sound Aussie, but every now and again some one will pick up on how I say certain words, I had the American accent belted out of me by my English boarding master I had the pleasure of dealing with as a youngen, when I moved to oz I ended up in high school in year 8, I made an effort to sound Aussie and had had practice at learning an accent, luckily, the posh English accent didn't blend well.
edit on 27-3-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

All good, I like ya mate, just checkin ‘whom’ 😉 is on what side.

Love ya work.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Cheers bud.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moelson
Is this a joke? You're honestly convinced that this is some sort of terrorist attack

They claimed they were ready for a Bio-weapon attack. Covid-19 is not that, it is far more tame. If NY is not ready for Covid, it means all their claims were wrong.

Yet all they can do is blame Trump for their failings.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Moelson
Is this a joke? You're honestly convinced that this is some sort of terrorist attack

They claimed they were ready for a Bio-weapon attack. Covid-19 is not that, it is far more tame. If NY is not ready for Covid, it means all their claims were wrong.

Yet all they can do is blame Trump for their failings.

You have summed up my entire O.P. nicely. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sounds like another Puerto Rico, where, just like Trump said, local officials were responsible for mismanaging the emergency response.

Local incompetence exacerbates situation. Liberals and their mouthpieces in the media blame Trump.

A year or two from now, we'll find a warehouse full of N95 masks and respirators.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The governor of Texas is now verifying what was first reported a few days ago. People fleeing New York and New Jersey are bringing coronavirus with them to other states and not following orders to stay quarantined for 14 days.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
New York City's 911 system is breaking down. Authorities there say only call if you're having a heart attack, stroke, or other serious emergency.

New York was not prepared for any type of attack.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
New York City's 911 system is breaking down. Authorities there say only call if you're having a heart attack, stroke, or other serious emergency.

New York was not prepared for any type of attack.

[s]Totally Trump's fault! He should've sent them more phones and stuff![/s]
edit on 27 3 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Cool. Now do Pelosi.

“It’s safe! Join us!”

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join