It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conversation About Coronavirus Statistics On Social Media I Read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
This is a conversation I found on social media regarding CoVid19 testing in America. An opinion from someone who works in the healthcare field. What do you think about it? I'm inclined to agree with the sentiment. I'm tired of trading liberty for "security" (subservience to the parasitic priestclass of bureaucrats who claim to be healthcare officials). These people want to run OTHER people's lives, in order so THEIR OWN may be better. That is wrong. People do NOT need to live afraid of things that go bump in the night with the lights wide on. Do coronavirus people lose social media privileges when they get sick or something? Where is the catastophe, besides if you are small business owner? Why are we supposed to blindly accept their science? THAT'S NOT HOW SCIENCE WORKS!

I told my dad, who is a DoD civilian contractor for the AF, that I think this sentiment was correct, and that Americans are crazy to give up their freedoms based on such statistics, but he told me "Tell it to someone who cares, IDGAF." Does anyone GAF?

Moreover, does anyone have any info on the current state of testing for novel coronavirus and/or of course specifically CoVid19?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Do you know how science works?

Seriously, is there information on testing for this virus that you would accept as valid, that disagrees with what you want to believe is “The Truth”?

edit on 26-3-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Do you know how science works?

Seriously, is there information on testing for this virus that you would accept as valid, that disagrees with what you want to believe is “The Truth”?

Science is a rational method for DISPROVING theories (ideas). Unlike logic, which is capable of proof, science ONLY disproves ideas, and as such is a constant method of refinement. If it were not, it would be static and cease to uncover new information content. Which would suck.

Anyways, I don't know if there is information on testing for this virus that could change my mind about it. That's why I am asking for some if it's out there somewhere. As of now, there is NOT any information that would disagree with my knowledge of the truth. If there were, I'd have to change my views on what the truth is... Happens every single day, BUT my understanding of virology, which although small, does indeed exist at some order of magnitude does NOT lead me to believe the official story. Seems about as legit as the official 9/11 story.
edit on 26-3-2020 by JimERustler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JimERustler

Found pertinent info on what I was looking for about tests, courtesy of Jon Rappoport and his sources.
blog.nomorefakenews.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: JimERustler

Also when the OP of the conversation used "osteogenesis" it must have been a typo, because that's a rare bone formation disease. I'm trying to get to the bottom of who said this, but my source says he doesn't want to get fired.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
The thing I find amazing is how an opinionated "essay" from someone who claims to be in healthcare, which is posted on social media, can be taken up as Gospel by some people. If you are that easily swayed, then all is lost.

The facts are that:
- Testing is never 100% accurate.
- There are several types of testing available for Covid-19 and these are being incrementally developed and improved. For example, tests to see whether you have the virus, or have had it i.e. have antibodies.
- The epidemiological models are also evolving, and there are several in use. Predicting disease dynamics is problematic for new diseases.
- Ignorance is bliss. The current advice seems sound. If you think you know best then let’s hope you don’t inadvertently spread the disease to people who will die or be significantly impacted by your ignorant actions.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

He read it on the social media and sure he knows how science works...

Game set match.... Spread disinfo and another 1000 get infected and spread it some more.

top topics

join