It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Mr. President, now is the time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: Violater1

Yes I agree, the president should tell 300 million people all at once to visit their doctor, during the worst pandemic of our lifetime.

Make pandemics great again!

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Now is precisely NOT the time to go anywhere near a doctor's office, urgent care or hospital. Talk about a petri dish of nasty germs.

If it can't be done via phone/internet and it isn't a life-threatening emergency, it can wait until after this is over/under control.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You forgot to add:
"and all the Doctors, Phd's & whatever you have working on this pandemic are idiots, I know better than them....."

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16

You forgot to add:
"and all the Doctors, Phd's & whatever you have working on this pandemic are idiots, I know better than them....."

I never said that, but you knew that all ready. But since you needed the experts to tell you what I have, here you go.
"Hydroxychloroquine is recommended only for a healthcare worker who is treating a COVIDー19 patient. Secondly, it's recommended only for persons staying with and caring for a household patient who has been tested positive, says ICMR Director-General Balram Bhargava.
Read more: https://(link tracking not allowed)/2QGq4S9"

"The eye-damage side-effect referred to in this video is due to macular toxicity from the drug. Corneal toxicity also may occur. These side-effects are exceedingly rare, especially when used briefly, as with treatment of coronavirus, and when the dose is kept at or below 400mg. Due to the likely prophylactic value of the drug for this virus, front-line medical staff and first-responders should be offered a course of the medication."

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hmm, seems my original "declination" of forced med checks & forced medication was a no-no. I'll be more polite this time (honest, mods)

NO.

End of discussion.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Hmm, seems my original "declination" of forced med checks & forced medication was a no-no. I'll be more polite this time (honest, mods)

NO.

End of discussion.

Why such a defeating attitude?
Just because I've been right about about many things here on this forum, I have also been wrong a few times as well.
And so far, a prophylactic treatment of this virus may spare millions of future infections and reinfections.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

If this doesn't drive you batty, nothing will :~)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join