It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Reagan the Devil??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I read a book entitled the spell of leviathan in which it stated:
Ronald Reagan gave Antone Levay his charter to start his satanic church in June(the sixth month) of 1966 -(A lot of people think it was april, but it wasnt. I did research and found Reagan was the gov of CA in 1966

www.religioustolerance.org...

Also that Anton Levay phoneticly is Leviathan -Athan Levi

I also thought this was interesting R-O-N-A-L-D (6) W-I-L-S-O-N (6)
R-E-A-G-A-N (6)

As i'm sure i'll get slammed by you guys for this i was just wondering what you thought.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
...Wow, so the Devil is dead? Bonus for us!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
HAHA wow Regan the devil? Well I didn't like him either, but ah well.

The first thing you have to realize is that Le Vey did not acutally worship the devil, or satan or anyone. Satanists are secular humanists and very very atheistic.

As for Regan, well good riddance I say, personally I don't believe in a "devil" and it acutally raises him in my book that he was open minded enough to give Le Vay his charter. Good on him.

~Astral

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ronald's last name Regan sounds similar to Pagan. Is there any connection there.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I tell you what, he was a good decent president. He had honor, he had class, yes he was a Republican, but i, possibly the most liberal chick on the board, loved him and admired him.

He was presidential.

If you were alive then and now, you most definately know what a classy president, heck, a REAL president is supposed to be like.
Bush and Reagan. Apples & a rash.
Theres no comparison. That said, no, Reagan was no devil.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Whereas it is probably true that Reagan is stoking the fires down below while waiting for visits from the likes of Thatcher, Blair and both Bushes, it would be incorrect to say that he was the devil incarnate.

As the 'face' of Reaganomics (which led in the UK to 'Thatcherism') Ronald Reagan and his Administration were responsible for the suffering of many working class people. As a Republican he stood for the elite as does GWB currently. I believe that he was a servant of Satan but no stretch of the imagination could make me believe he was Satan.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Pisky, compared to this current administration, the man was a saint.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Pisky, compared to this current administration, the man was a saint.

Compared to the current administration, Lucifer himself is a saint !

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Actually, I remember hearing that Reagan even himself wondered if he was in fact the anti-christ. He was very interested in revelations and the fact that some of the supposed descriptions of the anti-christ fit him, including the one about him being on horseback.

If Reagan was the anti-christ, which is absurd, why did he just slowly die of alzheimers instead of fighting a battle for the end of the world?

I just think its sick that people on here are so bitter and politicized that they would talk so ill of a man who is now DEAD and meant so much to so many people. You may not agree with all of his policies, but he meant well and he did what he believed was best for the country. Were it not for Ronald Reagan, its very likely there would still be a Berlin Wall and the Cold War would have been extended many more decades, indefinitely.

The very fact that this man stood up against the EVILS of Communism, and having the courage to call the USSR what it really was, an EVIL EMPIRE, should make him an admired and respected man amongst all of the world's free people, especially Americans.

It's pathetic how much people who don't agree with Republicans do their best to vilify them, even after their death.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
It's pathetic how much people who don't agree with Republicans do their best to vilify them, even after their death.

Alive or dead, Republican or Democrat, if someone deserves vilification, they'll certainly get it from me

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So why is this thread continuing? There was a somewhat legitimate question I guess but it was answered and now we just have petty name calling. It gets tiring real fast. How about taking some of that energy and doing something useful like researching legitimate theories, or raising aardvarks.

www.awf.org...

edited for all those interested in aardvark husbandry.

[edit on 15-3-2005 by jukyu]

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Question:

Why are you not out raising aardvarks?

top topics

join