It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus / Covid-19 TESTING or DNA gathering ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
First and foremost, I put this thread in the "rant" section because I do not have any solid facts to support this; only theory.

Secondly (to admins) I did attempt to search this here, and did not find any results, so please move/ remove if similar thread already exists.

Here is my point:

There is no doubt that this virus appears severe and is effecting a large amount of people throughout the world

With that being said, we have all seen and heard arguments about the severity (+/-) of covid compared to other viruses and disease (flu, etc.. And like so many other posts and threads....things do not appear to make sense.

What is the purpose of all of this????

When you turn on any (USA) news, all you here from political leaders is TESTING TESTING TESTING..."we need more testing".

Could (one of) the point(s) of this just simply to obtain DNA (under the guise of TESTING) for a database for an enormous amount of the population????

Here are some older posts on ATS regarding DNA databases:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are some articles (out of MANY) in regards to DNA and governments:

www.theguardian.com...

www.newsweek.com...

www.cnbc.com...

internethealthreport.org...

www.cnbc.com...

Maybe I just have too much time on my hands since my state is shut down???? I don't know.

Looking for thoughts on this..

Thanks in advance ---- and stay healthy my fellow ATSers !!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I remember a topic once about the UN setting a goal to make sure every birth is registered. Is this kind of what your getting at, t account for all humans in a way?? My DNA has been in databases since I was a juvenile, but I never did any of the ancestry testing. From what I have read since last year though, they have your DNA in a database if you've ever used one of those services.

I donate blood and plasma regularly though, this gift of life. So if you ever done that they also got your DNA.

Maybe your saying they trying to get every DNA on file the way the UN wanted to register every birth??

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It's not DNA gathering, if it was they wouldn't be turning people away.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LrBc1275

I have been keeping an eye on this idea for a while. I made some post on a few threads about my concerns. See my signature.
I can’t post images from my phone so check this out:
Link to image

When America is Tested America will rise to the Occasion”

Over the image of the 19 including Trump and Pence, along with others who were there on Friday the 13th. The day they announced the National Emergency. Google, Retail chains, Health departments and government all lined up.

No one likes Third party sharing, yet there they all are lined up and ready to go.

edit on 26-3-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
In the UK testing kits are about to become available to use at home, I'm pretty sure if a DNA database was the end goal of this that testing would be mandatory and at a site where it could be controlled. Dont get me wrong though because I do think that given a chance the PTB would do anything for said database of our DNA.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LrBc1275

I've been thinking about this as well, what a golden opportunity to pass up for the elites to get their hands on all the population DNA in a short time. When people are scared, they'd go willingly to the authorities for their own "good".

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
When my children were born, they poked the bottom of their foot to extract some blood. If they wanted our DNA at that point would be the most Ideal Time to collect sample of the american-born population. Of course that doesn't account for immigrants coming in to the country.

new topics

top topics

join