It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Went to the health clinic today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I think you're lying. I said it. My ex wife, best female friend ever, and three other people in my close circle of friends are treating COVID-19 patients right now and they compare it to living in a horror movie.

Since they likely aren't using what works to treat those who get serious/critical, I can only imagine...

What this event is doing is revealing just how sick/malnourished most people (in this country and around the world) are, and how pathetic our modern medical systems are when it comes to dealing with chronic disease.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I think you're lying. I said it. My ex wife, best female friend ever, and three other people in my close circle of friends are treating COVID-19 patients right now and they compare it to living in a horror movie.

Since they likely aren't using what works to treat those who get serious/critical, I can only imagine...

What this event is doing is revealing just how sick/malnourished most people (in this country and around the world) are, and how pathetic our modern medical systems are when it comes to dealing with chronic disease.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
"She says pretty much, but they are not telling you how bad the regular flu is this year.
No bull, she said they are not reporting the numbers relating to the regular flu."

How can they know, unless they're testing every patient with flu symptoms for the COVID19 virus?

"I think they test them for the other types of flu."

This goes to another question I've wondered about...

Maybe this thing only gets bad in people who get SARS-Cov-2 and one or some particular influenza?

Meaning, just SARS-Cov-2 won't hit you hard, but get it in combination with some one or more other things, and whammo...

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Try going to this clinic next time, perhaps you'll get a different impression of what could be if one doesn't prepare (from March 26):

edit on 31-3-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Sounds like my symptoms
I had my first fever in decades/ I never get sick
102F for about 2 days. dry cough .terrible ache. slightly slightyl productive cough.
stuck in bed hurt to walk. no breathing issues. then all done in about 3 days max
Back around Dec 18. I live around a university and go to their gym as an alumnus, full of Chinese students. loads.

Would adore an antibody test. lol

a reply to: SonOfThor

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yeah I figured that was a city. Thats a lot in a tight area. Dont go there if you dont have to.

The cases in Virginia actually surround me then there is another cluster up north near DC.

I am keeping my distance for sure.
I had to make my own wipes with vodka because I couldn't even find alcohol in the store.

Unless that vodka is over 120 proof you're just wasting alcohol that could be better used for other purposes. 40% ABV (Typical vodka is 80 proof) isn't nearly strong enough to kill the Kung Flu.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join