It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A dinner for 14

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I had several strange dreams, in the last couple of month, and unlike dreams I was fully conscious.

I can barely ever remember dreams, and if i can they are foggy and fade very quickly after waking up.
not the ones im going to share with you.
Maybe these scenarios just unfolded in my minds eye, maybe I just have a very vivid phantasy or there might be more to it. You decide.

I will be sharing the ones that impacted me the most.

this is one of the first time I experienced what i would now call nightly invasions, in such vivid ways that i could share them. Before it was always just an energetic feeling inside my body.

So I was laying in bed and it was the night of Halloween. I could sense some rather small disturbances during the day and expected some increased activity for the night. So I was ready. I had my chacras locked and loaded and the shield up and running.
I didn't expected what was going to come. It was that they had organized a buffet. Or at least that's how it seemed.
I was laying there on the table and one by one these black amorphous beeings popped into existence until I had 14 guests salivating over their next meal(my energy).
When they arranged around me I noticed that there where two for each chacra.
Once they sat down I activated my chacras. They where still laughing, and looking forward to the feast, because one chacra for two wasn't really a thread to them.
But the moment I divided each into two separate streams of energy, the mood on the table changed drastically.
Nervous chatter emerged.
How does he know how to part the waters? who told him this technique? Who is this guy? What's this sh*t?
All these and more questions where directed to the heads of the table.

Thats when i got aware that there where 2 additional guests sitting there, I didn't feel their energy, they were kind of outside of this reality.

The one sitting to my crown chacra just nodded and I knew it was time to strike. I also realized that it was a trap and I was the bait. I don't know how but I just knew what I had to do.

I focused each stream of chacra into a sort of laser beam outwards, piercing all 14 guests at once. These beams where like harpoons, and i got them hooked. Now I started to absorb their energy into my chacras until they where mere shadows of themselves, and vanished.

It was a lot of uncomfortable and polarized energy in each of my chacra and I couldn't focus enough to compress them for storage and later use.
I was getting a little nervous, I had dealt with one overloaded charcra before but never with 7 at once.

That's when the one to my head told me to relax and let the one to my root open the gate, and let all the energy flush out upwards to him, that he will take care of it.
The rush that flowed trough my body was like nothing I ever felt, I can't say if it was pleasant or not, but it was intense.

Since that night I'm much more sensible and can feel peoples energy from far away. My chacras got super sensible and I learned a great deal about my etheric body.

I was exhausted for like 2 day's but in a good way, like after you run a marathon you thought you couldn't.

Thanks for taking the time to read, and feel free to ask anything.

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

Quite a story! It looks like you had some kind of a demonic attack. I've had some myself long ago. However I'm a noob when it comes to chakras and their energy manipulation. Some questions:
Where have you learned such chakra's technique?
Are you prepared for more intense attacks from more powerful demons?
Was the being on your head chakra a benign one! The one that told you to let the energy go.
What do you mean "storage/compression of their energy for later use"? How do you do that?
What do you feel when you store this energy, some kind of empowerment?
How long does that last?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

Where have you learned such chakra's technique?

Very good question, simple answer every where. Reading, observin, loving, living.
I think the material world is a mere manifestation of a world more subtle, so when i observe my surroundings and find a pattern that repeats it self throughout i know that I can apply it to the more subtle energies. I get inspired by nature, and physics mostly because they talk an indifferent language, no human drama attached. As above so below...

Are you prepared for more intense attacks from more powerful demons?

Are you threatening me? Joking

I had a fair share of encounters, if you read my posts you will see that I already did, and have become quite confident in what i do...

Was the being on your head chakra a benign one!

You might not like my answer... Benign and malign are purely human drama...
From my understanding neither the one to my crown nor the one to my root dwell in concepts like positives and negatives.
They don't attache attributes to things.
They are indifferent!
Although they are from the opposite polar spectrum, they both very well know that one without the other, both would loose all significance.

What do you mean "storage/compression of their energy for later use"? How do you do that?
What do you feel when you store this energy, some kind of empowerment?
How long does that last?

I gave an extensive answer to another poster on ATS here!

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Thanks NC, very informational answers. I see that you've accumulated quite an experience with the spirit world and I see the point of these beings of not assigning a moral value to their actions. In my rare interactions with them I've had to deal with bad ones, some very bad, but always found protection from God. All in all I wanna study more about chakras from an intellectual angle only.

I find it equally informative your manipulation of the chakras' energy and it's amusing how you surprised those beings of the other side that wanted to take your energy.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I think the ones i dealt with are just humans that have a very sophisticated system to absorb other humans energy. Their modus operandi seems to be that one side tortures you and the other then saves you. Good cop bad cop style.
Your concept would be demons and angels.

They have corrupted very old knowledge about the polar aspects of our reality and just hijacked it.
They very much dwell in positive and negative, and there is a war going on. Each sees the other as the bad guy. But at the very tip they work together, and they achieve immortality through that scheme.

I have the impression organized religions be it from the dark or the light hijacked our access to the fundamental energies. More often than not people choose a side and become unknowingly part of that war and don't see the bigger picture.

I didn't decide for one or the other, or better i decided for both incorruptible ones. This is one reason they constantly try to win me for their team and by refusing, brings me their wrath.
Demons and angels alike.
I also think not being in one team or the other gives me the best chance to fight the corrupt ones who have hijacked the fundamental energies.

They think great another one we might win for our team, and when they apply invasive techniques I have the permission from above as from below to end them.

The one just above my crown, I think you refer to as God, is the same as the one to my root, i think you would refer to as devil.
These are just words used to hijack these fundamental energies and attribute values to it.
To divide us in either this or that.
the saying divide and rule comes to mind.
They really are the same!
The same in the sense that they are indifferent to these human concepts of good and evil. They are the fundamental energies needed for the experience we are having in this colorful world. And they are sad we are so easily fooled.

So here I am fishing for corruption in the light and in the dark

ATS is a vast and deep ocean with alot of fish to fry.

Stay save!

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

[I know I'm asking a number of questions below, but please feel free to answer whatever ones you feel comfortable.]

[Quoted below for context only.]

I think the ones i dealt with are just humans that have a very sophisticated system to absorb other humans energy. Their modus operandi seems to be that one side tortures you and the other then saves you. Good cop bad cop style. Your concept would be demons and angels.

While I have my own definition of the nature of demons and angels, it's interesting to see how they decide on which roles to play, i.e. "good cop - bad cop". Just on the face of it, don't you find this strategy good-bad-cop deceiving, which it will tell you about their fundamental nature?
Also how did they find out how to absorb other humans energy, who taught them? Did they go to some specialized school?

They have corrupted very old knowledge about the polar aspects of our reality and just hijacked it. They very much dwell in positive and negative, and there is a war going on. Each sees the other as the bad guy. But at the very tip they work together, and they achieve immortality through that scheme.

Just curious, what do you mean about "the polar aspects of our reality", maybe our minuses, they know our mentality and exploit our downsides?
You mention a war between them, is it perpetual, temporary, intermittent? Why not cooperate?
What do they think of us, I mean do they consider us lower, same, higher than them?

I have the impression organized religions be it from the dark or the light hijacked our access to the fundamental energies. More often than not people choose a side and become unknowingly part of that war and don't see the bigger picture.

I agree with you to a certain degree that the organized religions have restricted our knowledge and access to the fundamental energies, and that people choose a side and fail to see the bigger picture. But maybe that's because there's something essentially wrong with the human beings on the spiritual and mental level.

I didn't decide for one or the other, or better i decided for both incorruptible ones. This is one reason they constantly try to win me for their team and by refusing, brings me their wrath. Demons and angels alike. I also think not being in one team or the other gives me the best chance to fight the corrupt ones who have hijacked the fundamental energies.

Interesting you say this, how were you able to find out which ones are the incorruptible ones, intuition? When fighting the corrupt ones, don't they change strategy or call for "reinforcements" to "win" you over, so to speak?

They think great another one we might win for our team, and when they apply invasive techniques I have the permission from above as from below to end them.

Which brings me to other point, (if I may) how did you get this permission to fight them? That's no small feat. At least, one demonologist in this site has advised categorically against messing with the spirits from the other side, they are not to be taken lightly.

They really are the same! The same in the sense that they are indifferent to these human concepts of good and evil. They are the fundamental energies needed for the experience we are having in this colorful world. And they are sad we are so easily fooled.

Yes, in my mind they are the *same* and they can be indifferent to our notions of morality, but I'd stick to these notions like glue. Their moral indifference shows a lot to me about their nature.

Stay save!

Sincerely NC

Thanks NC!

P.S. Please feel free to answer whatever questions you feel comfortable. Best!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Gosh you are really testing me are you. Thanks for that....
I will try to answer all as good as i can.
Lets go by parts, it wasn't easy to write it down in a comprehensive manner, and i doubt i managed.

Also how did they find out how to absorb other humans energy, who taught them? Did they go to some specialized school?

If I only knew, with certainty. I think lots are older than the human flesh and body that they currently use, but where initially created by humans that trained their spiritual side to the point that they were able to disembody their mind. Tulpas and egregor are two concepts I came across, that describe it pretty good. In the ancient eastern tradition it was a common practice and considered a good achievement. I suppose it has been done with different intentions, hence angels and demons. But as of late I think they have been working together for a common goal. They are just disembodied human minds.

Just curious, what do you mean about "the polar aspects of our reality", maybe our minuses, they know our mentality and exploit our downsides?
You mention a war between them, is it perpetual, temporary, intermittent? Why not cooperate?
What do they think of us, I mean do they consider us lower, same, higher than them?

The polar aspect is just something i found observing the reality i live in. There is always a polarity, in the material world. One without the other loses it's ability to exist. So as i said earlier if I see something that is the same pattern throughout the whole of my observable reality I deduce that it has to be like that in diffrent "realms" too. If this world exist(is observable) only thanks to light and darkness so has a spiritual world has to have them both in order to exist. Take away one and the other will go too.

Not shure about the war... It might just be a front... you know... divide and rule....
There are 3 ways to win a war 1. spiritual 2. Mental 3. phisical
And I think the spiritual has been fought and won, the rest is just a manifestation of it. And the divide and rule is the dominant part in the phisical realm so it has to be in the spiritual.

I think they consider us unfit, for their realm, yet they enjoy our realm. I know we have the ability to disembody and enter their realm and just come back to our own bodies, while they are disembodied and need to posses(violate) someone elses body to enter and experience our realm.

The foot soldiers are told we are lower, while in the higher ranks they know we are higher, because of our ability to access both without violating anyone, but ultimately we are all the same.

But maybe that's because there's something essentially wrong with the human beings on the spiritual and mental level.

Indeed and I think it has everything to do with polarity... Once you integrate your negative and learn to treat it with love and not fear you're good to go.

how were you able to find out which ones are the incorruptible ones, intuition? When fighting the corrupt ones, don't they change strategy or call for "reinforcements" to "win" you over, so to speak?

Lots of indicators.
When they are part of a team.
Also the ones that try to convince you that you are wrong and they are right. Without changing perspective ever.
Also When they try to enter or mess with your energy without prior discourse. And intuition too.

They do change strategy and once you reveal a technique they can adapt and find workarounds, they are to slow to call for reinforcement while attacking. Dead spirit tell no tales

which is why it's quite a stupid thing to do posting on a public forum like ATS, I'm basically giving them a big heads up.
But hey I'm just the bait

how did you get this permission to fight them?

The fact that I'm still around speaks for itself... If i make a mistake I can pack up and leave, I know that.

Now to get things clear there are only two incorruptible ones. One holds the light and the other holds the darkness. And they work together to keep this polar experience going.

Humans have started a war eons ago over who was first, which in the end is only a question of where you start your journey from. They also do everything so you can't access these incorruptible ones, because these two tell a diffrent story entirely from everything I have ever read or heard about the spiritual world.
What humans ultimately did, was insert a tulpa one for the light one for the darkness, so when you go serching in the spiritual realm these tulpas will show up and pretend to be the highest authority, they are very convincing and very powerful. But they are imposters, you will know when they try to convince you that the other is the bad guy.

When you reject their verdict about who the bad guy is the incorruptible ones show up and they always come together, darkness and light hand in hand.
They are no enemies to each other but essential parts to maintain the balance, and they mutually appreciate each other for their work.

Now I may ask you some questions. why are you interested? You seem pretty settled on who's team you are fighting?
Are you trying to find out if I'm friend or foe?
Would you mind pm me about that demonologist? I'm interested in his threads.

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Thanks for the detailed explanation NC, appreciate it!

Gosh you are really testing me are you. Thanks for that....

Apologies NC for the efforts you had to go through! I found your story interesting. And you gave me a lot to go through so I'll go slowly over your material.

Now I may ask you some questions. why are you interested? You seem pretty settled on who's team you are fighting?
Are you trying to find out if I'm friend or foe?
Would you mind pm me about that demonologist? I'm interested in his threads.

Sure thing you can ask me too! I'm interested because the spiritual world, and especially the dark side is a complete unknown to me, where they live, what they do, their relation between themselves and us too, their hierarchy, and many other things. I could be settled whose side I stand on, but still want to expand my horizon when it comes to such intriguing and generally hidden subjects. However I'm not to pushy when it comes to obtaining such knowledge, I like to share so I'd expect from the other party being comfortable when he/she does too.

As for finding out if you're a "friend or foe"..., no, not really! It doesn't take me a long time to find out where one stands, and I've learned *not* to close the door to *nobody*, good or bad. Essentially we're all brothers and sisters, coming from the same father, just at different levels of spiritual evolution. I definitely consider any being a spiritually/mentally dynamic, ever-changing one, with the potential to become like an angel and *more*.

Sincerely NC

Thanks NC!

P.S. [ I pm-ed you the name of the ATS demonologist ].

new topics

top topics

join