It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York hospitals treating coronavirus patients with vitamin C.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: gladtobehere
I'm wondering why they are only giving it to "seriously sick" patients?

Because the IV form is only really needed by those who are in really bad shape. Others can benefit simply by taking larger oral doses (2-10 grams per day), as tolerated by their bowels.

Can a person overdose on too much vitamin C?

Only in rare cases with people suffering from serious kidney disease. The worst that can happen for the vast majority of people is loose bowels/diarrhea.

Why not give it to everyone who has the virus just to be on the safe side?

Because they don't want people to know that they don't need their expensive drugs/treatment models if they actually learn about how to stay healthy.

You'll also notice that they are giving the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic azithromycin.

Yes, but one aspect of this treatment (hydroxychloraquine) is being ignored - hell, I missed it initially myself...

The doctor in Monroe NY who is reporting such amazing results stated in his letter that the hydroxychloraquine was only being used as a facilitator - to assist in the Zinc sulfate he was also using to get into the cells.

They are using derivatives of Sweet Annie or Wormwood.Hulda Clarks protocals are using the same methodology.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: tanstaafl
"Only in rare cases with people suffering from serious kidney disease. The worst that can happen for the vast majority of people is loose bowels/diarrhea."

WRONG!!! if taking regular pills(not liposomal), you can absolutely get Kidney stones.

Ummm... sorry, but you are the one who is wrong.

believe me, you don't want them.

I know, I've had them too, got them from something that actually really does cause them - drinking too much soda pop with phosphoric acid.

Glad I finally came to my senses and got healthy years ago.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
They are using derivatives of Sweet Annie or Wormwood.Hulda Clarks protocals are using the same methodology.

Who is they? Linky?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
"Only in rare cases with people suffering from serious kidney disease. The worst that can happen for the vast majority of people is loose bowels/diarrhea."

WRONG!!! if taking regular pills(not liposomal), you can absolutely get Kidney stones.

Ummm... sorry, but you are the one who is wrong.

believe me, you don't want them.

I know, I've had them too, got them from something that actually really does cause them - drinking too much soda pop with phosphoric acid.

Glad I finally came to my senses and got healthy years ago.

Sorry, you are wrong..been there, done that, yes cola does it too. Not trying to have a pissing match with you, just don't want people to get hurt.

Taking supplements in high doses may lead to kidney stones
Excess vitamin C is excreted from the body as oxalate, a bodily waste product. ... Consuming too much vitamin C has the potential to increase the amount of oxalate in your urine, thus increasing the risk of developing kidney stones ( 13 )

www.health.harvard.edu...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.renalandurologynews.com...

Total and supplemental vitamin C intake is associated with a significantly elevated risk of kidney stones in men, according to a new study published online ahead of print in the American Journal of Kidney Diseases.

In a prospective cohort analysis, Pietro Manuel Ferraro, MD, of Columbus-Gemelli University Hospital, Catholic University of the Sacred Heart in Rome, Italy, and colleagues found that total vitamin C intake of 90–249, 250–499, 500–999, and 1,000 mg/day or higher was associated with a 19%, 15%, 29%, and 43% increased risk of kidney stones among men compared with an intake below 90 mg/day (reference). The researchers found no association between total vitamin C intake and stones among women.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Sorry, you are wrong..been there, done that, yes cola does it too. Not trying to have a pissing match with you, just don't want people to get hurt.

Me neither, and missing out on the benefits of Vitamin C would be hurting them.

Excess vitamin C is excreted from the body as oxalate, a bodily waste product. ... Consuming too much vitamin C has the potential to increase the amount of oxalate in your urine, thus increasing the risk of developing kidney stones ( 13 )

Did you miss the significant words... "may" ... "has the potential"...

The link I posted earlier debunks this theory - read it - or not...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I never said anywhere not to take it, said be cafefull mega dosing unless it's liposomal..understand?

You believe what you like, I lived it, I provided good links.

Carry on. I will read your link.
edit on 27-3-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The Renal And Urology News link is dated 2 years past your link, I'll go with the most current info.

Stay safe and good luck.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Do not take vitamin on empty stomach. Your digestive system will better absorb with food in the system than without. Your stomach will release different enzymes to digest food that will better absorb the vitamins than if not present when eaten.

Take your vitamins with a meal!
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Thank you from the bottom of the heart for picking this up. (I tried, too)
Why does the world drown in panic when a risk free solution is already available that can prevent most deaths?
Why is this not all over the news and mass media?

gladyouarehere!

edit on 28-3-2020 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Orally dosing doesn't matter, at the end of the day... your body regulates vitamin C. Once it reaches a certain level in your bloodstream the rest is passed through the digestive system.

It's water soluble. You pee it out pretty quickly whether you've absorbed it or not. if you're drinking coffee or eating chocolate or anything else with caffeine, you're not going to be absorbing as much as you could anyway.

Going back to the OP, it seems a lot of people didn't read the rest of the stuff they were giving the patients. There's no excuse for poor literacy in the developed world in 2020.
edit on 29-3-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Alternative ways of treating the Corona virus. I am not a doctor and these are non approved by authorities. I have been dabbling with this stuff for years with good results. You are an adult and can decide for yourself if you want to try these methods.

1. Get an electrode type silver solution generator. Make sure it has a 1 mA current limiter and auto shut off when it reaches about 20 PPM. You can drink 8 ounces per day. ONLY USE DISTILLED WATER AND PURE SILVER.

2. Get a Nebulizer off of Ebay. Use it to breath the silver solution into your lungs and sinuses.

3. Get an ozone generator to put O3 into the air in your house or (aircraft). This will shorten the life span of any virus etc.

4. If you take at least 10,000 IU of vitamin D3 per day and eat right. Your immune system will be much better at fighting any virus off. You also should take 500mcg of K2 per day when taking that much D3. D3 can cause the body to absorb too much calcium. Without enough K2 this can be harmful.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join