It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Accused Of Sexual Assault By Former Assistant

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this longer interview has been posted. Her account sounds credible to me. Has this made the news cycle in America?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvilAxis
I'm not sure if this longer interview has been posted. Her account sounds credible to me. Has this made the news cycle in America?

No. Our "news" are mostly just Democrat propaganda, so they're not gonna cover this unless it starts getting a lot more public attention. They'll ignore it as long as they possibly can.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
These allegations should be taken seriously and investigated along with the numerous allegations against Trump. If these two men didn't have the money, power, and political status, both political parties in addition to the liberal and conservative media, would be yelling for an investigation!
I'm so disappointed with how many Americans have become so politically biased when it comes to holding the fire to these politicians. The American population who elect these people into power is allowing them to be above the law. Any average American would be investigated with just one allegation!
I've said this before, our political system is broken and if Americans don't start demanding accountability, we have nobody to blame but ourselves. Our system has placed political labels onto two groups. I compare these two groups to football fans rooting for their favorite team. Their team can do no wrong in the eyes of their fans. So how can we expect two opposing groups to work together to hold up the rule of law?
The American people have one eye open and one eye shut.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This simply needs to be followed up on, that's the bottom line.

She told others including her brother, about the incident at the time. This evidence wouldn't lead to a conviction, but the undeniable reality is, # almost definitely went down. There's such an off chance this is made up.

And in that case, Joe is a literal RAPIST. Not a pervert, not a creep, this dude went full Golden State Killer on an intern. You can't just shove your fingers up interns vaginas. What DAFUQ.

Bottom line, Biden can't lead anyway! Trump endangered us all because of his inability to shift gears, and his resistance to scientific authority, and the medical community as both lean left...

But imagine Joe Biden in office right now! How are you going to host daily Covid press briefing if you can't talk? What good are you to the country if you can't express a coherent idea.

Would you rather have a guy up there looking sad, speaking in haiku, wasting everyone's time?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There might be a lawsuit coming, i think the dude will be Biden his time-yes i'm aware of the terrible joke.

People who make laws shouldn't break them, no one in a position of power should do such acts as this. If i stole a candy bar 'GUILTY!' if a politician did the same 'acquitted of all charges.'

it's a mad world.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Sad how this thread died and media still isn't covering it.

I guess #MeToo is just #MeTooIfItsARepublican

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

The MSM either doesn't care about the accusation...the accuser...or Biden.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Where is Alyssa Milano?
Why isn't she going after Biden, and Booker and the rest of the Kavanaugh bashers.
Like you said, it doesn't serve their political means, but when they find a replacement for Biden they will, maybe.

originally posted by: face23785

edit on 30-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Where is Alyssa Milano?

The hypocrisy on this is astounding, all the Biden stuff....crickets from the left. #metoo is just a political tool to take out your enemies left or right. Look at the pass Booker got on his rape article.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
THIS IS NEW...
Biden's female campaign advisor scrubbed ALL of her #MeToo & #BelieveAllWomen Tweets.

clashdaily.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join