It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Accused Of Sexual Assault By Former Assistant

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
C'MON, MAN...

Devastating, if true...and we MUST believe her until her very disturbing claims are either proven or disproven.
Curiously, the MSM has been ignoring this former Biden aide's claims.

Honestly, Joe seems capable of ANY type of behavior...no matter how strange or repugnant.
Is the Left even interested in this woman's plight?

HERE'S THE DEAL...

A former staff assistant to then-Senator Joe Biden claims she was sexually assaulted by the Democrat presidential candidate in 1993.

Tara Reade, the former staffer who said she viewed Biden as a “champion of women’s rights,” made the allegations in an audio interview with podcaster and journalist Katie Harper.

Reade explained that the entire exchange was odd. She was sent to deliver a gym bag to Biden when he allegedly, without any exchange of words, simply began kissing her.

“We were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall,” she recalled. “His hands were on me and underneath my clothes.”

Reade proceeded to describe other more graphic actions Biden allegedly engaged in. We have no desire to enter into those details.
When the assault was over, she claims Biden said, “C’mon man, I heard you liked me.”

Reade claims that after the assault, Biden dismissed her rather angrily saying, “You’re nothing to me!”

thepoliticalinsider.com...

7 minute interview of her with her accusations:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I saw on Youtube yesterday that there were 2 women claiming this happened to them.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

sounds made up. If he'd have sniffed her, I could believe it. I don't think any of that is necessary, Joe will sink himself without any help. But I'm sure there will be more "accusations". it's always interesting how they don't surface until a big election.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Joe “What is my name?” Biden can’t remember yesterday, let alone anything in 1993.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Phhtt....

This is the political party of Bill Clinton, Johnson, Kennedy...

This is normal for them.

I wonder if his wife will assemble a.... what to call it...

A Bimbo patrol!!!

That way she can slander and demean and mock any women coming forward (with the help of the MSM of course.)

The new call will be "I believe Joe!!!"

/facepalm

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

When you're rich and famous, they let you do it.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I have my suspicions that this merde from Joe's past is being dredged up, provoked and put out now by democrats.
They all know he's a losing package and want to replace him by the convention.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Imagine that.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

When you're rich and famous, they let you do it.

What’s you’re point?
It’s absolutely true.
If some billionaire socialite grabbed my Johnson, I would let her do it.
Times are getting tough.
edit on 26-3-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
but it wasn't the orange man or a movie tycoon. you got to be someone that has pissed off a MSM network head or two before it becomes news worthy

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I agree.
Joe has done his job, however Bernie can see right through this and still wants a debate.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I have my suspicions that this merde from Joe's past is being dredged up, provoked and put out now by democrats.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I’m never surprised when any politician or celebrity have these allegations against them. Especially when said politician I or celebrity is in the spotlight.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
THIS looks like a job for Michael Avennati!...OH...wait..never mind.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

THIS looks like a job for Michael Avennati!...OH...wait..never mind.

Maybe he can get work release?

It would be nice if he'd take the case, I'm sure the MSM misses him.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Probably true.

All we have for choices is a rapist with dementia vs a rapist with dementia.

2020 sucks.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
From the report this is clearly false. She never once said he sniffed her hair, so I'm not buying it.

Really though this looks more like a typical S/T attempt to remove a person from the public through shaming. I have no idea how many times we've seen this play, and each time it's a waste since the Bill Clinton attempt.

Maybe Bleedy Eye did do though things, maybe he didn't, but it this day and age any Democrat can do this and no one cares. I mean look at how many of the DNC supporters do this exact kind of thing. Should I bring up Katy Perry's "metoo" moment when she opening admits to sexually assaulting a person, then goes off and says that she became the victim?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What's he need? Like 20 more accusations before he gets to be president?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If Joe is afraid to debate Bernie, how the hell is he going to face off with Donald?

That will be a debate worth watching. Don will hand Joe his ass, right in front of the whole world, then tell him "Im ready to go out behind the Gym with you. Lets go, tough guy"!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You have a very valid point.

Unless this woman was SO hurt and traumatized by it that she had to wait a few decades to come forward because he is probably going to win this primary race?

Isn't this Joe's third time trying to run for President?

Where was she the other times?

Why does it only matter if he's running for the Presidency?

I smell a rat.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I just added a 7 minute recorded interview with her at the end of my OP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join