It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Outsidethebox2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hello everybody. I was posting at a science discussion forum but the subject I introduced was rejected for not enough science, so here I am.

My education is BA degree in Art and a BS degree in Accounting. My interests are astronomy, cosmology, and other sciences. Also big-wave surfing is a passion of mine, only as a spectator and an artist. My 2 degrees are in very different fields (art=unstructured and accounting-structured). That has helped me to think outside the box, thus my chosen name "Outsidethebox2" because someone took the same name with no "2" after it. I have wild beliefs like "tax junk foods" and food is medicine, and we are basically HOW WE EAT. What else would anyone like to know about me before I can discuss antigravity drive?

Anyone familiar with Bob Lazar of S4 fame? I saw a documentary about him called "Bob Lazar, Area 51, and Flying Saucers."
edit on 26-3-2020 by Outsidethebox2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2020 by Outsidethebox2 because: corrections

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. You have quite a few months to be out of the box, December 26th is boxing day every year, glad to see you escaped so early.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks for the welcome rickymouse. I'm located in SoCal. Are you locked down? I live in a suburb so early in the morning nobody is around so I jog around my neighborhood safe from Coronavirus. Then I stay at home all day because I'm 65 and retired!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Outsidethebox2

Hello everybody. I was posting at a science discussion forum but the subject I introduced was rejected for not enough science, so here I am.

Welcome...

You don't need science here, just a thick skin, and an agenda; Political if possible but religious extremism and a psychotic attitude is always in demand.

I love watching the super macho hombres at Nazare...!! Personally I'll stick to the shore breaks at Sayulita.

edit on 26-3-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outsidethebox2

Thanks for the welcome rickymouse. I'm located in SoCal. Are you locked down? I live in a suburb so early in the morning nobody is around so I jog around my neighborhood safe from Coronavirus. Then I stay at home all day because I'm 65 and retired!

Yeah, they locked us down, last time we were at the store, half of the people in the store were over sixty. Kind of strange that those most at risk are going out grocery shopping. Shortage on the electric wheelchairs at the store too. I think some of the older people wanted to go out before they imposed a stay at home for everyone, they may not see anyone for a while. I am sixty four, the wife is sixty six, we talked to half a dozen older people there, seems like the new place for old people to go socialize.

They made senior time at the store early in the morning, between seven and eight at one store and between eight and nine at the other local store. Damn, we are retired, we used to have to get up to go work every morning, and now they want us to start getting up early again. There isn't even a restaurant open to go get lunch after you get done shopping anymore.

Pandemic, wasn't Pan a rebelous fun loving trixter, doesn't seem like an appropriate name to me. No fun stuck at home when the sun finally peaks out here.

We don't have to go out for a month if we do not want to. We got plenty of food in reserve.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
We have plenty of food in reserve too.

This is about my 3rd post and I'm supposed to chat here for 20 posts before I can start a discussion about the documentary I just saw about Bob Lazar. I'm not a believer, just want to know if Lazar is a con artist. He sounds honest. Cons usually sound fake.

My wife and I are the same age and both retired. I love retirement more than I can tell you because my last job was a bookkeeper for a restaurant for 11 years, to a difficult boss.

What are flags? And what's an "oddly calculated karma score"?

Anyhow let me tell you a short story about "instant karma." I was pulling away from the curb after college one day. I looked down the street and didn't see any cars. I looked the other way and no cars. So I pulled into the street and BAM a car hit me. Amazing how the car appeared out of nowhere! Later I discovered that the street had a dip in it so cars approaching were invisible for a few seconds before appearing again.

I caused damage to a silver Mitsubishi on the front right of her car, and her name was Thai.

Here is the instant karma. Two weeks later, my wife was driving her SILVER Nissan Sentra when she was hit by a car that turned in front of her causing damage on the FRONT-RIGHT of her car. The person who struck her car had a THAI name, and the lady that I hit 2 weeks previously had a Thai name. Just coincidences right? These were the only 2 accidents my wife or I had ever been in, and they happened 2 weeks apart.

edit on 26-3-2020 by Outsidethebox2 because: afterthought

new topics

top topics

join