It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Secret Mystery Planes Landed At The Air Bases Where I Was Stationed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

i wonder how they prevented the crew on all the naval and maritime assets at DG seeing what was happening ?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Flying in under cover of darkness using IR lighting.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

No. Diego doesn't have any hangers large enough to put a 777 all the way inside and close the doors. And that definitely would have been heard.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

No. Diego doesn't have any hangers large enough to put a 777 all the way inside and close the doors. And that definitely would have been heard.

But it does have runway, simple offload of passagers, send it off with a trained military jumper, and Bam. Into the ocean.

Something still smells of that whole ordeals Zaph, I know your knowledge is A+, but you have to admit.... there is shiiite you don’t know
edit on 27/3/2020 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

First, why bother to offload them?

Second, did you read the article? The entire period they were locked down, despite being on a very small island, and near the runway, he didn't hear a sound. Ever been near a 777 landing or taking off? There's no possible way they're going to be quiet enough to not be heard.

MH370 didn't land on Diego Garcia. Not even to offload the passengers, for whatever reason.

There's a lot I don't know. But the idea that a 777 landed on Diego Garcia, even for a short time is not feasible, by any stretch.
edit on 3/27/2020 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   

First, why bother to offload them?

Second, did you read the article? The entire period they were locked down, despite being on a very small island, and near the runway, he didn't hear a sound. Ever been near a 777 landing or taking off? There's no possible way they're going to be quiet enough to not be heard.

MH370 didn't land on Diego Garcia. Not even to offload the passengers, for whatever reason.

There's a lot I don't know. But the idea that a 777 landed on Diego Garcia, even for a short time is not feasible, by any stretch.

You can debate the article how ever you like,as has been pointed out my assumption is off by 10+ years. So I what you’re saying but it does not pertain to my idea... now unless you specifically know where MH370 possibly lies, then that makes my theory as just as yours.

How high does your clearance actually go, you have never in the last 12 years released that information

Test subjects? The 3 or 4 Asian dudes that owned % in that Free@#$& company. There are many reasons.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Those "3 or 4 Asian dudes" didn't own anything. The patent already belonged to Freescale. If you read the patent it was assigned to the company, meaning it was theirs, as is common when patents are developed by employees.

I also haven't disclosed where I live, or what my name is. And have no plans to. It's not relevant to anything. You can ignore anything I post, or believe anything I post. That's up to you.

There are 4,000 people that are on Diego Garcia at any given time. In addition to any ships in the area. Even military people talk, and not one person has talked about a 777 landing on the island, which would have been a highly unusual event. I don't have to know where it went to know that landing on Diego Garcia is a very low probability.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I hear what you’re saying Zaph, it’s just that, if on one occasion everyone is forced not to look outside, then what’s stoping that procedure on ANOTHER occasion.

No disrespect to your knowledge or position mate, I just have a few blank spots in history. 👍

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

How high does your clearance actually go

Isn't it obvious?

He's cleared to ABOVE TOP SECRET MODERATOR.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yeah bra, I know, I’ve been here since 2008, I respect him as a moderator and for the knowledge he spreads on this dear site.

Obviously.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   

The biggest problem is that the most common claim is that the main reason for making the aircraft disappear was to get the patent from the people that developed it. Whether it was Freescale or Rothschild ot whoever. Only they didn't actually own the patent, so making them disappear didn't accomplish anything.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Totally agree.

Buuut, As you stated a 777....

Can it land n Diego Garcia?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Yes. The book requires 11,000 feet, Diego was a shuttle emergency landing site with 12,000.

Buuuut, if "they" were able to get it to Diego "they" would also know how to get a bomb on board. It's far simpler and less risky to just get rid of the aircraft instead of landing it, offloading the passengers, and then flying it out somewhere.

If someone was after a specific person, a simple "car accident" on the way to the airport takes care of that too.

KISS. The more complex, the more likely something slips or gets past your security. And taking an aircraft, sneaking to Diego Garcia, offloading and holding and later disposing of the passengers, and disposing of the aircraft is about as complex as you can get.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Interesting side note, with regards to the original article, there's a very good chance that it wasn't a secret aircraft at all. Certain groups that don't like people seeing how many there are, or their equipment are also known to close things down while they go through.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Yes. The book requires 11,000 feet, Diego was a shuttle emergency landing site with 12,000.

Buuuut, if "they" were able to get it to Diego "they" would also know how to get a bomb on board. It's far simpler and less risky to just get rid of the aircraft instead of landing it, offloading the passengers, and then flying it out somewhere.

If someone was after a specific person, a simple "car accident" on the way to the airport takes care of that too.

KISS. The more complex, the more likely something slips or gets past your security. And taking an aircraft, sneaking to Diego Garcia, offloading and holding and later disposing of the passengers, and disposing of the aircraft is about as complex as you can get.

Totally agree,

Buuut, 200+ people would be a great prize for experimental reasons, forget the 4 asians, forget Freecell , coincidental Malaysian Airlines suffered 3 incidents within 19 months of another, we may never understand what politics may have played out throughout our time, but we may sure as hell question it.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Three incidents in a short time really isn't that unusual though. If you look back through the history of aviation you'll find it comes in batches. Pan Am was once described as "littering South Pacific islands with 707 wreckage" after losing 3 in nine months.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   

There are companies that do not fill your criteria... Qantas for instance.

You have to admit, Malaysian Airlines had a significant unlucky run, (ina short period) of time ,

We seem to be slightly off topic now from the original question, and perhaps stemmed away from the OP,

Bottom line, I believe it’s possible, but I’m glad you’re here to ground me of such wild ideas.

Or am I....,

🤙🏼

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

There are companies that have never had a serious accident. And there are companies that I've been accused of being racist for saying you wouldn't find my cold dead corpse on them. For the industry however, three quickly isn't unheard of by any stretch.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Ok Zaph.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Interesting side note, with regards to the original article, there's a very good chance that it wasn't a secret aircraft at all. Certain groups that don't like people seeing how many there are, or their equipment are also known to close things down while they go through.

Stealth Hawks?Quietbirds or some other transport for the Teams?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join