It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When Secret Mystery Planes Landed At The Air Bases Where I Was Stationed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
When Secret Mystery Planes Landed At The Air Bases Where I Was Stationed

So interesting article. Guy was stationed at Diego Garcia and Dyess and had situations where everyone was told to stay inside and away from windows. They did and did not hear anything at all. Just quiet.

Interesting.

One night during that week, the flightline was evacuated. The base was locked down and Air Force personnel were advised to stay inside and away from windows to protect an incoming classified aircraft.

Everyone complied without protest or hesitation.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It was one of those anti-gravity silent crafts they've been working on for decades.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Perhaps Area 51 is a red herring and this is where they store reversed engineered alien spacecraft.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
n/a
edit on 3/26/2020 by Masisoar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Masisoar

This leads to another question. Who is aware of it? There are rumors that even the President may not be privy to such information and only certain elements within the government know about them.
edit on 3/26/2020 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This is very interesting for me in that in the late 80's I was buying software from a guy who worked at Groom Lake in this little mobile home park in the middle of nowhere.

He worked at that area 51 place as a contractor. That was about the time that the rumors of the Aurora were flying around (amazing we had email lists instead of forums back then - we had internet via college dialin but before the web) and he told me that fairly often, everyone away from the windows or in a windowless room. He said whatever it was sounded like a bulldozer when whatever it was landed or took off.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

From what a friend of mine and I saw in death valley
march of ninety three. We have craft that seem to ride
silently on light. No time to give a detailed account but
the sighting was quite extensive and had my partner petrified.
I'll check back in later.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   

This may help.

First the British government denied renditions ever took place through Diego Garcia, a British territory in the Indian Ocean. Then in 2008 it finally admitted the truth. Now, years later, documents relating to a key period have reportedly been accidentally destroyed when they were soaked in water. Here are seven critical points about the affair

We now know that a high-ranking MI6 official wrote to Gaddafi's spy chief to congratulate him on the arrival of the "air cargo" – Boudchar and her husband, Abdul Hakim Belhadj. Tony Blair embraced Gaddafi, welcoming him back to "civilised" society, the very same month – March 2004.
Crucially, given revelations that key flight documents – never before released – relating to Diego Garcia have conveniently suffered "water damage", there is evidence that the US sought to make use of the island in the rendition of Belhadj and Boudchar.
Despite the emergence of a flight plan showing that the CIA intended to stop off on the British territory, the UK government has repeatedly refused to say whether or not the US asked to send the couple via the island in 2004 and whether it was allowed. The destroyed documents would have shed light on what British officials knew about Diego Garcia's potential use as a secret prison

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

More than likely a completely off-the-books operation administered by a selected committee. No ties to any government agency or company. People are read-in and legally obligated to keep it a secret until death. The US can make things completely disappear if they really want them to, especially in the case of hyper advanced technology researched.

We went from the bi-plane to the atom bomb in a couple decades, think about it and where we are now.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Aurora had nothing to do with a fast moving platform. That was the name used for B-2 funding when it was still classified, before Northrop was selected.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Brilliant Buzzard aka Boeing Supercruiser?
edit on 26-3-2020 by Blackfinger because: added

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
My father worked in hangars that housed the SR-71 when it was still classified.

They didn't do this kind of stuff for that thing.

So whatever it is, it's being treated more secretly than OXCART.

Bringing chrome tools in would get you in trouble though.

No chrome could touch it, or it would deteriorate and react with the coating.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What are the dates when this occurred?

MH 370 anyone?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

MH 370 anyone?

I thought this exactly ..... the main incident at Diego was around 2004-5..... and he states he was there a few years.

It may be a little early for mh370

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

MH 370 anyone?

I thought this exactly ..... the main incident at Diego was around 2004-5..... and he states he was there a few years.

Thanks for your reply, to me it’s always look like a great spot if they were to take that plane given who was ion board

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

MH 370 anyone?

Thanks for your reply, to me it’s always look like a great spot if they were to take that plane given who was ion board

It was even heading toward DG the last time anybody saw it.

...and then the powers that be decided to send all the search parties waaaaaaaay down south.
edit on 26-3-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
But am I right in saying Garcia doesn’t really have anywhere to hide anything, I’m only going by google earth pictures. I suppose though whatever aircraft landed there might of been for a fuel stop. Or it simple could be personnel transportation, maybe some sensitive material or sensitive prison/personnel. The call for air base staff to stay away from windows simply could be to stop people seeing something or someone being unloaded

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
My father worked in hangars that housed the SR-71 when it was still classified.

They didn't do this kind of stuff for that thing.

It depends on when. Even after the LBJ announcement there was a dearth of information on anything other than the general fact it was a highspeed recon bird program nearing fruition. Oxcart itself (A-12) stayed quiet hiding inside at Palmdale until the early 80's. Pictures of either were not declassified until later.

My favourite "room with no windows" story is actually related to this, but its not my own. Best story I've ever heard was: mid- 60's. Oxcart is operational, but noone knows it exists. SR-71 is flying, but not yet operational with the USAF. Everything is still classified but the existence of the program.
An flight emergency demands an emergency landing at an Air Force Base not particularly well-suited to this purpose, bit it is what it is. Base is well-populated, but at least it's not terribly close to large scale civilization. Everybody gets the go inside blackout order. Everyone hears it come in. After a little over an hour, seemingly forever, they sound the all clear, and life goes back to normal finally. Basically kills the days work and the flight schedule, but people head back to tie things up and shut things down before it gets dark.
Problem. Every one on the flight line notices something odd. The ass end of "something" is hanging out the back of one of the hangar doors covered by khaki tarps surrounded by armed sky cops. This explains perhaps the delay... The unnamed otherwise unengaged curious officers (and there were several) approach only to be chased off by a very stern sky cop officer.
Problem two: this hangar features windows, including large windows on the doors fore and aft. Every sky cop is in a semi-circle around the tarped tail end of the aircraft. Everyone gets the peepshow at the windows in awe, and someone decides to inform the now red-faced skycop officer which produces smirks and grimaces from the rest of the sky cops.

The peeping toms had no frame of reference and were stunned by the sleek lines, which even now look very futuristic. Scuttlebutt was they had hoped it would be gone by the morning, but it was there four days. Everyone got the same "go inside" treatment for the very loud exit.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

my questions is why does it look like there is some sort of underwater construction on the north eastern part of the base

ETA" maybe it was a boat of some sort and people were getting off and staging at that hanger to be loaded on cars or a bus, like SF's or hitting up Jay's
edit on 26-3-2020 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Those lost documents bring up something that's always puzzled me about the handling and eventual public release of classified material - whether voluntarily or in response to FOIA requests.
How can anyone ever be sure that, upon release, such material is genuine? What discourages intel agencies from altering documents prior to public submission? Or, in the case referenced here, what prevents such ridiculously obvious deception from becoming common practice?
For that matter, why release anything at all? Ever? To anyone? Given the ambiguity of pertinent regulations, I seriously don't understand the expenditure of any effort on obfuscation, deception, etc. Instead, the department or agency responsible for fielding such requests should just post a picture on their office door and/or website of a single hand, middle finger extended, above the relevant legal texts. This way, everyone involved can cut losses and move on to the next life-wasting endeavor.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join