It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill O'Reilly taking about UFOs tonight(3/11), this time for real!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
He's on now, if you miss it it will be on again at 11 EST and again at 2am. I cant wait to see what will be brought up, though I doubt there will anything that hasn't been covered already on the UFO phenomenom.

[edit on 11-3-2005 by jrod]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yup, standard debunk. "Little green men on Jupiter? Ha Ha"

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This was pointless all he did was bash the guys he had on. What was the point of saying "what's goin on?" and then in the middle of the answer back saying "That's BS" why even ask

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I was very tame, O'Reilly has no clue, he just jumped on the band wagon
as he said just because of the ABC report. I have just one word for Mr.
O'Reilly PINHEAD

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
He did suggest for aliens to pick on someone their own size and pointed to himself. I though it was a decent little story and he even acknowledged that the Jenning's story is what prompted him to do that piece. Interesting guests for the story too.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod

Interesting guests for the story too.

True, and it would have been even more interesting if he let them talk.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Poor Mr. O'reilly to egotistical to see anything but the reality that stares him in the face everyday.. I sent him a e-mail asking him too seriously research the topic for 6 months after he retires and then get back to me.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I don't really go for the alien thing, but anyone going on Orielly should expect to be cut off mid sentence unless they agree with him, whether they are right or wrong. At least they got the chance to be on TV!

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
P.S. I can't stand seeing Bill acting so ignorant, but nonetheless, what did the alien proponents expect.

[edit on 11-3-2005 by freeb]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Since when is this an O'Reilly bashing thread?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Since when is this an O'Reilly bashing thread?

This thread is not about bashing O'Reilly. It is about non-bias, researched, objective, and open minded journalism about the subject.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

O'reilly offered his opinion on ufo's, and his guests spoke each of their opinions. Both men shared their experiences dealing with ufo phenomena, and Bill expressed the thinking of other view points (fair and balanced, right?). He could have allotted more time for the segment and maybe not have butt-in so much (but thats O'reilly
), and I'm sure no one is really surprised about his opinion anyway.

new topics

top topics

join