It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Status of COVID-19 - am I missing something ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
So..... I came accross this link [www.gov.uk...]https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid[/url]

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.

The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID. This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak. Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCID criteria. They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.

The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.

If the Gov.uk site is stating that this isn't "High Consequence Infectious Diseases" then the reason for mass lock-downs and hysteria can only be reasoned to be false - either it's propaganda by the West or blatant misinfo from the Chinese....

Whats the consensus ATS?
edit on 26-3-2020 by Darklyilluminated because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
And then there's this......

off-guardian.org... 247-0-AQ0VThpNIKlulceErlAbqMHQ4KMbm5WVyrxsN_J4cdiSxB1tVSS0LyLfubygtXfgDpO-nw41XEsujvQ2WSVXL1OVT1CV7UTlE_tFK_Q-gWCxtElFi_MFjVFPd0QIpRYZMfhCSK1Wpn0l6vOH Dp1W1v6JnA3jXBKqs5qGmyfgSwnCtxliUBDHSby4pylA0n7X23KtnQRtvY1WDsaOBf7JZRzkeypZtFbWDjb4NRR-5hP_0kgwhu3adgcX7-QwigTnVjEIxcUXsIR_eOIIXj1ygCwmn0x2yTAK5ad6ea AGahSJMGpzcrOLcmSORUeyaLHnWIU9J7EarOm33cj2yNskRpzrg2z-G_DVOJ7N6hFh7zdY

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Both of your first two link show "page not found"

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Over 120 died in last 24 hours.....

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

according to official trusted sources too !! 😷 🤧

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It wouldnt matter if I went to the morgue and took vids for you to count would it....

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: coop039

The first link half worked for me

www.gov.uk...-of-covid-19

The the first part of the link is good news -

"As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK."

Begs the question though what's is the definition of a 'HCID'?

Well, according to the definition (copied below and towards the bottom of the link) up until 19th March (a week ago) officially we thought we were looking at a disease with a high mortality rate and no cure, on a par with Ebola or Lassa fever.

Good to know the Good Doctors changed thier minds!

Even better to know other experts set up within a few days of the down grade a 4,000 bed field hospital with a couple of morgues attached, in London.

I really don't know what to think, though case of another 'Good Doctor', a Dr Kelly, comes to mind.

"Definition of HCID

In the UK, a high consequence infectious disease (HCID) is defined according to the following criteria:

acute infectious disease

typically has a high case-fatality rate

may not have effective prophylaxis or treatment

often difficult to recognise and detect rapidly
ability to spread in the community and within healthcare settings

requires an enhanced individual, population and system response to ensure it is managed effectively, efficiently and safely"

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: lakenheath24

according to official trusted sources too !! 😷 🤧

Yeah, I've been wondering about that...

It would be pretty easy for tptb to inflate those numbers - just make them up. Who could possibly verify them?

top topics

join