It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In 1938, a group of Czechoslovak occultists tried to assassinate Hitler by magick.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There were many attempts to assassinate Adolf Hitler including the well known July Plot, when a group of German military officers attempted to assassinate Hitler.

However, legends say in 1938 a group of Czechoslovakian occultists tried to assassinate Hitler:

During the Sudetenland Crisis 1938, when war with Germany seemed imminent, Kefer and his associates decided that they had to save Czechoslovakia by using their magic powers to kill the Nazi leader Adolf Hitler.

This plot relied on complex rituals that Petr Kalač says took place during this time under Dr. Kefer’s leadership. It seems that they were very serious about this intent, because they approached the highest echelons of power to get conscent.

“Some historians believe there were four [rituals] in total. They began sometime in 1938 and Jan Kefer actually approached then President Edvard Beneš offering him these magical services, in other words an occult liquidation of the unwanted dictator. These operations took place and each one was conceived in a different way. It is likely the practitioners would always choose a slightly altered version based on their experiences from the previous ritual.”

However, while they did not succeed in preventing the German occupation of the Sudetenland and later of Bohemia and Moravia, Dr. Kefer’s group seems to have continued their magical assassination attempts into as late as the spring of 1941. According to another legend, it was during this last ritual that a strange being appeared to the occultists and addressed Dr. Kefer with the words that “the Czechoslovak nation will survive, but you will pay for it with your life”.

www.radio.cz...

However, like many other assassination attempts against Hitler, these occultists failed. As to why they failed:

Some hermetics assume, Adolf Hitler was protected from similar attacks by German occult association Thule.

muzeum3000.nm.cz...

While the actual Thule Society was disbanded after the rise of the Nazis, I believe it may refer to an SS division that uses magick warfare. Himmler was fascinated with the occult and plus there are rumors Hitler commune with spirits so it wouldn't out of place for Hitler establish his own military division composed of magick users.

One of the occultists, Dr. Jan Kefer was offered a position to be part of Hitler's occult team but refused. For that and his assassination attempt, he was thrown into a concentration camp.

edit on 3/26/2020 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
this is almost as good as trying to "feminize" Hitler with female hormones 🤣

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Some hermetics assume, Adolf Hitler was protected from similar attacks by German occult association Thule.

or perhaps the " majik " - was just utter bollox - by a bunch of delusional cockwombles prancing about

fortunatly by the time the free czech forces attempted :

operation anthropoid

they had ditsched the majik idiocy - and used handrenades and machine guns

result heydrich was dead

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This stuff is always fascinating.

Aleister Crowley was also in Germany during Hitlers rise. If I remember right he actually offered his services to England which refused. Crowley practiced Thelema and Thule I believe.
It all sounds crazy reading it, but is it any different than people praying for god to stop a virus? I feel like a heretic even saying that but it’s the truth.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Yep. In 1938, they would have done better to defend their country. The Nazis brutalized and looted them regardless.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

I know he got up to some mad stuff in a house on or around the shores of Loch Ness.

Boleskine House if im not mistaken.

Crowley believed the location was ideal to sequester himself to perform a series of operations known as the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage, taken from a grimoire called The Book of Abramelin.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Shame it didn’t work.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Although the presentation of this case, gives the basic view about what might have been a historical event(s), it fails to accompany it with the details. I know nothing about Kefer, except that his name rings a bell or two, but one thing makes me laugh inside me - the statements from the article. Paraphrasing: "Using hermetic magic to assassinate". That is just ludicrous. Hermeticism never ever claimed to be able of such a feats. That is a natural science, not a Ak-47.

What have might be a better representation of this possible event(s) is: Jan Kefer and some other wierdos tried to use their "supposed" psychic abilities directed consciously by their "supposed" superior to other humans natural knowledge of things, "supposedly" developed through extensive study of nature sciences, such as Hermeticism, in a way so to harm Mr, Adolf Hitler's state of well being from distance without direct personal physical contact.

What I can guess is the reality however: If such events took place, any knowledgeable magician, who is not a creation of an anime-writer, such as Kefer must be according to the statements, would not focus his intent on the demise of a single person, but will instead try to harness the opposing conscious awareness and spread it as far as it can. Yet for that you need no super-human powers, but just a typewriter and maybe to pay a salary to a fat lady who will print for you 10000 times "Hitler is gay" on some paper. Then drop this flayer from a plane over Berlin. Magicks' done. Hitler Kaput.

These days people are feared by everything. Disease, non-disease, being at ease, being not at ease, magicks of the past, the magic of the future, power of these faction, power of that faction, but everything is just a mind game, a power that takes or gives can't be a power without being first, and being such can't conclude without you to reflect it. So in the end it comes to that, if you still miss to see it, you have all the power, it's all there with you.

For an anecdote example:

I communicate with spirits every day. Starting from morning coffee spirit, till the late evening talk-harassment of the government spirits which fail to lead the masses in any acute, or even close to bearable manner. When I look at the keyboard I am typing, I communicate(see) with a being(keyboard), since the keyboard is there, it is actually being there in front of me, this directly makes it a being. I tried not to assassinate any weirdo, nor I tried not to. Yet I yielded success in both scenarios.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

Ego is a fitting name mighty keyboard warrior.

I believe the OP was presenting an interesting story, not promoting black majik magic.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes, also a very cool read. I don’t really believe in all that, but those that are supposed experts say you can’t stop in the middle or until it is finished which is of course what Mr. Crowley did.

There's a movie streaming called “A Dark Song” about the abremelin ritual. It was worth watching if any of you are interested.

new topics

top topics

join