It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Admits To Speaking With A Foreign Leader During Presidential Campaign

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

No he worked with several other countries to fire an investigator that watchdog groups in that country and that countries own legislature wanted out of that position because he wasn't doing anything.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

You missed the multiple investigations into Hillary.

And Mitches comments. They are petty AF.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It's weird how people are upset about Biden doing what trump has done, but are willing to make excuses for trump.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kerrichin
It's weird how people are upset about Biden doing what trump has done, but are willing to make excuses for trump.

It's weird how Biden actually did what Trump was accused of doing (but actually didn't), but people are willing to make excuses for Biden.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

As a thinking American, I'm not "on the left" (or the so-called "right"), but I feel like I'm missing something. Haven't candidates openly talked with foreign leaders for decades?

I don't think the nonsense impeachment was based on anything remotely like this.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

It's weird how Biden actually did what Trump was accused of doing (but actually didn't), but people are willing to make excuses for Biden.

So trump's children haven't use trump's position for their own advantage???

Trump did not use a phone call to the Ukrain to try and blackmail them? Those phone calls don't exist.

Trump hasn't been accused and caught lying on numerous occasion.

He hasn't been taped referring to women in derogitory manner?

He hasn't used his position to make money, oh don't know like using his hotels in Ireland as bases for travelling American politians?

I'm not saying Biden is innocent I'm saying it's weird how one is held to such high standards but the other is let off with excuses, even when caught

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kerrichin

It's universally acknowledged that Trump has lost money by becoming president.

And no, the Ukraine call wasn't what you're saying. That was debunked months ago. There's a million threads on it.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

And no, the Ukraine call wasn't what you're saying. That was debunked months ago. There's a million threads on it.

he always loses money, hes a terrible business man, how many times has he been bankrupt now??

funny how you only mention the ukraine,( which by the way there is phone evidence for his black mail) but not the others which are proven

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

he always loses money, hes a terrible business man, how many times has he been bankrupt now??

That doesn't actually mean you're a terrible business person. Only people who don't know about business think that.

It means some of his ventures failed. That happens in any line of business that has risk.

Maybe 20 times, he might get people to invest with him, and double their money.

But then the 21st time something goes wrong, and he can't even pay them back the full amount they invested, so he goes bankrupt. (They maybe get 80% of what they put it, but not all of it.)

If each investment were, say for $10,000, then that would mean over the course of 21 runs, they make $200,000, and then lose $2,000 on the last one.

The way you KNOW FOR ABSOLUTE SURE he COULDN'T POSSIBLY have been cheating them, is by the simple fact they ALWAYS came back, and invested with him again.

funny how you only mention the ukraine,( which by the way there is phone evidence for his black mail) but not the others which are proven

Blackmailing foreign governments is permitted, if it is in the national interest.

It's only the blindly made assumption that Trump was after "dirt on Biden" and NOTHING ELSE, that makes it sound criminal.

But seeking "dirt on" people who embezzle money is how you keep other politicians honest. I wish all politicians "tried to get dirt" on all other politicians, when questionable financial transactions are taking place.

Any time a government official does ANYTHING the LEAST BIT questionable with money, they should expect it to come under scrutiny sooner or later. (And they should expect it will be during an election.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join