It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Admits To Speaking With A Foreign Leader During Presidential Campaign

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So...What Goes?
Isn't what Joe just confessed to, EXACTLY what the Dems launched a 3 year investigation of Trump over...after a lowely Trump campaign staffer was accused of speaking with a foreign government during a presidential campaign?
And, HERE, we have old Joe Biden literally telling people he talked with at least one foreign LEADER just two weeks ago.

VIDEO:twitter.com...

The double standards are remarkable, when it comes to Democrat hypocrisy.

So I'll just ask our ATS friends on the Left...whom were 'ALL IN' over the investigation of Trump...

Should Joe Biden be investigated for this...just as Donald Trump was?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I'm not on the "Left", so will wait till later in the thread to give my response.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Of course the Left won’t care.
And neither should we because this clown isn’t winning anything come election time.
He won’t remember who he talked to by tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I'm not on the "Left", so will wait till later in the thread to give my response.

It's okay...I'm no Lefty, either...and I put in MY two cents.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I didn't know how serious you were when asking for feedback from the "Left" in your OP.

Joe Biden and Hunter Biden are under investigation here, and in the Ukraine. His current/past potential crimes will be exposed by the DOJ this Summer. The DNC would be wise to dump the old geezer before the Dim Convention in July.
edit on 3/26/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I didn't know how serious you were when asking for feedback from the "Left" in your OP.

TBH...I don't really expect anything of any real substance from them on this topic.
They're total hypocrites.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Context is everything.

Did he call some foreign leader to try to get dirt on Trump?

Did he call some foreign leader to chit chat?

Without knowing it's hard to say what he did was wrong.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Context is everything.

Isn't that why Dems had the investigation of Trump?...To find out?

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I keep telling you guys, rules don't apply to the left, only the conservatives have to follow the rules and laws.

The left intends to change the laws so they will take care of making things legal after they get control so they did not commit a crime. They will change the rules to protect themselves, the changes will exclude anyone who is not a liberal.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

"Do as I say, not as I do" Joe Biden 2020

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It was fine; because although he did talk to a foreign leader, the conversation contained...

"No Malarkey!"

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Context is everything.

Did he force a foreign government to fire their top investigator who was investigating his son?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

I suspect he is purposefully doing this bumbling in order to drop a trail even an idiot could pick up. Making 100% sure he is a placeholder for someone else who is invisible right now and not an actual contender.

What pisses me off is that he'll ride this dementia through the Burisma affair et. all, getting leniency that isn't deserved. Hopefully he gets a military tribunal; THAT will nullify his defensive moves. He'll milk a jury into lighter sentencing by appealing to their tender hearts.

God-damned predator.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Biden doesn't know what year it is, where he is, or what office he's running for.

He is almost a literal puppet for the DNC.

It's sad to watch what "they" are forcing him to go through.

I'm waiting for him to "say the quiet part out loud" one of these times he's on LIVE and admit/confess to some of his crimes.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Yeah, come on everybody, he might have just called to see if he could sniff the guys wife.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

So...What Goes?
Isn't what Joe just confessed to, EXACTLY what the Dems launched a 3 year investigation of Trump over...after a lowely Trump campaign staffer was accused of speaking with a foreign government during a presidential campaign?
And, HERE, we have old Joe Biden literally telling people he talked with at least one foreign LEADER just two weeks ago.

So I'll just ask our ATS friends on the Left...whom were 'ALL IN' over the investigation of Trump...

Biden and the entire Democrat Party that supported the taxpayer funded Witch Hunt that never amounted to anything because there was never anything to begin with, obviously are to the fullest extent—hypocrites and traitors.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It's funny how the Left...once so passionate about Presidential Candidate/Foreign Leader Collusion...are now so silent.
It's almost as if, to them, it only is a BAD THING if a Republican is accused of it.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Trump was accused by a whistle blower of something specific.

However, by all means. Investigate. If Biden has done something wrong then do something about it.

I'm not going to blindly sit here and root for Biden like some sort of cult follower.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Wasn't that the reason Jeff Sessions recused himself from the Mueller Russian Special Counsel Hoax. Jeff spoke to a Russian, I believe he said hi.
Ugh, Jeff Session is possibly the biggest disappointment from the Trump administration, he is just weak and pathetic.

So...What Goes?

edit on 26-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Context is everything.

I suppose the next question is, did Trump call a foreign leader to "get dirt" on them? Or is that just what you were told?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join