It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Atlantic urges Biden to just stay alive to defeat Trump making the VP choice critical

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The Atlantic Magazine, a well know very very leftist magazine did a piece on Uncle Joe Biden entitled "Stay Alive, Joe Biden"

They know about his brain surgery and multiple brain aneurysms. We can all see this reflected when he is "off script" anywhere. Recently, he said he was a professor at a University and spent a lot of time with college students. When he was given an honorary Professorship and never taught a single class. www.foxnews.com...

They know his penchant for fondling little girls "near" their budding breasts and "near/ha ha" the breasts of grown women. Don't get me started on his hair sniffing.

All this said, the Democrats don't care that Biden has serious cognitive issues and a love of inappropriate behavior with little girls, young girls, young women, all women in fact. Yes, the liberals, progressives, Democrats really don't care at all. Getting rid of Trump is worth having the "me too" poster abuser in the White House. Getting rid of Trump is worth putting in a man with serious and I mean serious cognitive health issues.

What does this all add up to?

BEWARE of his VP choice.

I'd lay good odds it will be Hillary.

If not, someone will be directing Uncle Joe
and what he does and what he does for the nation,
and we won't have elected that person,
it will be a shadow person pulling the strings of their puppet
that was only put in place because of their hate/loathing/despising of Trump,
the liberal hate for every conservative citizen in the entire nation and
their abject loathing of 60+ million everyday average flyover type person who voted for Trump.

Getting rid of Trump is worth all of this to liberals/progressives/Democrats. What does this say about the liberal character - about the Democratic Party's true respect for the voting public - about their honesty, transparency, trustworthiness - about how hate has become the Democratic Party's major motivator? One of their premier and most prestigious magazines says, just stay alive and win - ignoring his severe cognitive issues, ignoring his problem with fondling children and women, ignoring helping his son get rich by using his father's name to get companies overseas to pay him millions for doing nothing. None of this matters if the liberals can get rid of Trump. None of it matters to them at all.

During an online campaign event, Biden took questions from young people and, while discussing the student debt crisis, Biden spoke about all the time he had spent on "campus." "When I left the United States Senate, I became a professor at the University of Pennsylvania," Biden said. "And I've spent a lot of time -- and the University of Delaware has the Biden School as well, so I've spent a lot of time on campus with college students." Biden, quite notably, became vice president of the United States under President Obama when he left the Senate in 2009. It was, however, in 2017 when he received the title of "Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor" from the University of Pennsylvania.
www.foxnews.com...

Title: Stay Alive, Joe Biden, Democrats need little from the front-runner beyond his corporeal presence.

his concern was packaged as a focus on “electability,” but out in the country itself, it was something deeper and more emotional than that dispassionate term implies. Democrats—some independents, and some Republicans too—were terrified and furious at the prospect of another four years of Donald J. Trump.......
Through it all—the fairly awful campaign events and confusing statements and garbled debate performances—the idea of the former vice president has somehow remained consistent, and apparently convincing, as both Trump’s inverse and co-equal. Senator Bernie Sanders may still be in the race, but this is a detail. Democrats have chosen Biden as their vessel for Trump’s defeat, and that choice is the entire point: The vanquishing matters more than anything else.
www.theatlantic.com...

Uncle Joe: Running him as their Presidential nominee is the liberal/progressive/Democratic Party response to the "me too" movement and clearly demonstrates their respect for women.

I would love a collection of his gaffs with approximate dates and links. I hope people feel free to add them, I could spend hours and hours I'm sure and not even come close to getting them all just since he started running for office.

edit on 3/26/20 by The2Billies because: format added pics grammar

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Oh, I guarantee you it'll be Hillary for his VP pick. Whether he's really ill, or faking it very well, I believe they're pushing his nomination for two reasons:

1. To prevent any further investigation into the Ukraine. Y'know, that whole "can't investigate a political opponent" sort of thing.

2. To place Hillary as president. If he somehow managed to get elected, be it legit or fraudulent, he'll step down shortly afterwards which will make her president. She can't win it properly, so she'll manipulate her way into it.

I may not be able to predict the future, but I at least feel like this is something we don't have to worry too much about. Even with what's going on in the world right now, I feel like Trump will still win this next election. Only evidence I have is all the comments, tweets, videos, etc....that I've read/seen where people are talking about how sick they are of the democratic party, even from people who've always leaned that way. The only ones that seem to still be willing to vote that way are naive children and adults who are so biased in their political leanings that they'll vote blue no matter what(such as my wife's grandma).

I could be wrong. I just hope I'm not.
edit on 26-3-2020 by Necrobile because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I think we are getting close to the sequel for “weekend at Bernie’s” starring sniffin’ uncle Joey .

“Corn Pop” will be written in to the script!

All joking aside, this seems like blatant senior abuse and his wife and the DNC needs to be held responsible.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I don't think it will be Hillary. Look at the theatrics of how they are setting up Andrew Cuomo.....

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Nvm

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
I think we are getting close to the sequel for “weekend at Bernie’s” starring sniffin’ uncle Joey .

“Corn Pop” will be written in to the script!

All joking aside, this seems like blatant senior abuse and his wife and the DNC needs to be held responsible.

Wow, what great insight. I think you are right.

The Democratic Party has no intention of letting him be President, except symbolically, and until the VP steps in.

This is senior abuse at it's finest.

Add that to the list of what the Democratic Party will do to get in power. Just Wow.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I don't think it will be Hillary. Look at the theatrics of how they are setting up Andrew Cuomo.....

That is exactly what I have been thinking as well!
I'd almost- ALMOST- rather deal with Killary than that jackass!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think it will be between Michelle Obama and Andrew Cuomo. The Dems in the congress and the media will push Cuomo and the DNC will push Obama. Niether one are capable of running the country except into the ground...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
If YOU vote for Biden YOU are a

www.collinstreet.com...

That is right - you are not even normal - you are deluxe!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Imagine being so desperate to vote for Joe Biden that your begging him to stay alive and sane just long enough to make it to the election.

These people have nothing left to cling to but a bumbling senile old man that can’t keep a train of thought on the track long enough to finish a coherent sentence.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It will not be pretty to see the #eshow that explodes from Hillary becoming president via Biden.

You want to talk about manipulation and that votes don't matter? Although that is Hillary's MO. She would do anything to get what she wants.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I would put money on Cumo, the press is pushing him so hard right now comparing him screaming at trump (and ignoring him talking good about trump during this virus) comparing him to Rudy post 9/11.

They are doing everything possible to put him on the ticket.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It makes me believe their support of Joe Biden is rooted in getting all of the investigations dropped, especially John Durham's.
They have a chance since it was reported it will be next year before he has concluded his investigation and it is said to have global implications. From Italy to Australia and all the big players here at home. That is the only thing that makes sense to me, TDS yes but the fear of going to jail and leaving your family broke might just be the real cause.

When was the last time we've heard anything from the John Durham investigation?
Wouldn't a real press core, real journalists have interest?

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
Imagine being so desperate to vote for Joe Biden that your begging him to stay alive and sane just long enough to make it to the election.

These people have nothing left to cling to but a bumbling senile old man that can’t keep a train of thought on the track long enough to finish a coherent sentence.

edit on 26-3-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hillary may very well be under indictment by July. She is scheduled to appear before a judge in the coming days.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well at least Joe found a way to get back in the news cycle.

originally posted by: carewemust
Hillary may very well be under indictment by July. She is scheduled to appear before a judge in the coming days.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Well lets face it we need Trump to stay alive cause god help us "Pray it away" Pence is way more the zealot

Trump plays lip service to all that god fearing bull# cause it gets him votes. Pence on the other hand has the kind of hard core zealotry that even OBL would approve of

new topics

top topics

join