It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa will make Italy look like a dress rehearsal

page: 1.
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I'm all stocked up in suburbia, Cape Town.

Meanwhile, mere kilometers away, lies the township of Khayelitsya. The people there live on top of each other in squalor and abrupt poverty, rife with drugs, human trafficking and what qualifies as shelter for them is basically sink plate structures, walls and all. There are communal toilet pits, water access etc. The hygiene is nothing short of horrific.

Our army has rolled out the tanks and anti riot vehicles en masse country wide.

The reason they have given are the standard fare law and order stuff, which it is, to some extent.

But what will happen in a month's time?

Our population is officially 20% hiv positive. That's 10 million people. With those living conditions as described above, it is fair to assume a lot of people have compromised immune systems.

These communities are known for vigilante justice where crowds will set a person on fire for many reasons.

What happens when the supplies run out in these areas?

Crime will spread concentrically.

Throw into this mix thousands of decomposing bodies.

The people will flee their confined spaces and chaos will spill over to my part of town. This will happen countrywide as all cities are surrounded by townships.

Our current president was one of those in charge of the marikana massacre where shoot to kill became the order of the day against a mass of people being told by shamans that they will be impervious to bullets. All armed with machetes etc.

So if that standard operating procedure still stands there will be authorized use of deadly force against the governments own voter base which they neglected to properly provide for for 26 years.

The alternative is to allow these masses to spread chaos to all corners of the country, ensuring South Africa's complete collapse into hell.

As we enter our winter season I fear for the worst.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
At least South Africa’s food situation is under control.....the government did what to the farmers.....Er-never mind

Hope you have a stockpile of food and weapons

Be safe and keep ATS posted. For some reason I don’t think the MSM will cover this story well

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I have a friend that works in.....well let’s just say she works in the weapons industry. She has been keeping me up to date because western media refuses to report on what is and has been going on.
I wish you the best and everyone else.
Thank you for a insider perspective.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

wouldn't surprise me to see the ANC revert to using necklaces again.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I have an exfil plan in place, destination is somewhere that has been prepping for various scenarios for more than a decade. I also have connections in the police and have asked for updates should things heat up in the townships.

Even if I make it there that is only myself and my little family that is safe, for how long I do not know, but it is the best I can do in the worst situation.

The majority of people will most likely face something or be on the edge of something that comes close to the apocalypse. For now we ride it out with enough supplies, waiting for the moment to arrive.

My kids have no idea what's going on and I intend to keep it that way for as long as possible.

What kind of a world will emerge when the dust settles?

Will there still be a middle class?

I am not a man of faith and quite frankly a lot of believers are sitting tight thinking their God will sort it out. I don't have that luxury/belief holding me complacent whichever way you choose to to look at it.

But I wish all peoples the best of luck. We will need it.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I'm in Josi , sh*tting myself right now. People hear don't act proper when push comes to shove.
The greatest fear is, and always has been anarchy.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

God didn’t say He would sort it out, the road to the end becomes worse and worse.
So bad Jesus returns lest there is no one left, no one.

Keep your head down, have a plan, then another just in case

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rom12345
I'm in Josi , sh*tting myself right now. People hear don't act proper when push comes to shove.

In Johannesburg myself and not panicking. What's the point? Thanks to ATS I have prepared as best as I can over the last 2 months. I cannot do more than that and refuse to panic over something beyond my control.

Lockdown in 9 hours.

But ... yes, my "'greatest fear is, and always has been anarchy."

Yesterday, I drove from the Northern gate of Kruger, and took the "scenic" route through some of the more rural areas of South Africa. The population there has no clue what may hit them - and it is being brought to them courtesy of their relatives that were driving North, up the N1 in a mass exodus to shelter in place with extended family. Thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people. The toll gates I passed through had a line of cars, buses and taxis for several kilometers as people were getting out of JHB back to their rural homes before 12 tonight.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

The only way we will probably be safe, is that the politicians will not allow it to spill over to THEIR neighborhoods, which is most likely relatively close to yours.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

God didn’t say He would sort it out, the road to the end becomes worse and worse.
So bad Jesus returns lest there is no one left, no one.

Keep your head down, have a plan, then another just in case

Not going to argue, you are most likely correct in your interpretation, but on Facebook everybody is posting all snuggly that their God has got this covered. It is this false sense of complacency that makes me worry for people.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Well it’s a fact, the majority of Christians are stupid
Revelations is a terrible story about what mankind will do to each other

Some can’t be told, they should know better

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

The only way we will probably be safe, is that the politicians will not allow it to spill over to THEIR neighborhoods, which is most likely relatively close to yours.

I'm on small holding, with "informal" dwellings, less than 1 km away.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

I wish you the best of luck, please take care.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I'm on small holding, with "informal" dwellings, less than 1 km away.

Fair enough, that's a dodgy situation at the best of times. I can understand your fear.

Good luck, I hope you remain safe.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Sadly, I can only wish you the best.

I"m glad that you've been prepping and are as ready as you can be and I hope that you and your family are safe

Best of luck, it sounds like you'll need it

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
And now in Khayelitsya they begin a lockdown and have had their running water turned off.

I think there may be riots and civil disorder very quickly in those parts.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

It would be very unusual if there were not civil disorder.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up at this comming dissaster. The media in my country does not look accross the border of the EU. Even our beloved Merka does not get much coverage. DJ's are crying about concerts and festivals being canceled and how great the first party after all this is going to be.

Having over 200 million living in those townships all over africa is going to be terrible. But I don't think we will hear much if any coverage on that.

Please stay save and healthy.
edit on 26/3/20 by D.Wolf because: Editted to ad: searching for "township of Khayelitsya" does not bring any hits on startpage.com, is that township known by other names?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide
And now in Khayelitsya they begin a lockdown and have had their running water turned off.

Why did they shut the water off?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

originally posted by: Moohide

Why did they shut the water off?

Why indeed ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join