It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wearing Masks Stop Coronavirus: US officials Clueless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Turns out the statistics totally support the efficacy of mask wearing contrary to the idiot recommendation of so called US "experts". Japan, Mongolia and Czechoslovakia stopped new cases of Coronavirus with this policy.

The Czech case is particularly interesting since the lack of masks on the shelves didn't stop them. They just made their own masks at home.

Taiwan is pumping out 10 million masks a day and they have hardly any cases. I can only conclude that the globalist elite who run the CDC, the AMA and the FDA want America to be destroyed by this virus. It's up to us to rebel against our slave masters and to take matters into our own hands.

We could end the quarantine by enforcing mask usage.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders

I long for the day when people looked at news over twitter.
Don't believe twits.

For one. There is not a long timeline establishment to make the statement true.
For two, define a face mask that prevents this virus?
Pro tip- The virus is still to new to give an honest response to my second question.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The mask help for preventing the spread of colds, and if you have a low tolerance with pollen. If someone sneezes in front of you that is sick from the virus and you are wearing a mask and eye wear, its a gamble. Doctors won't tell you if the mask prevent you from infection. Because .... well, what mask are you talking about.

But please people, wear a damn mask or a scarf when you go outdoors. It does give you somewhat of a protection if distance (which will vary depends how windy it is) is far.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The only mask I would trust would probably cost about as much as a used car. And there are probably not enough of those in the world for even one small city full of people.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Did you actually try to read the thread? Several studies were linked to that thread.

This particular case study is interesting to me.

www.scmp.com...

However there are many others.

Are you trying to tell me that I should believe and trust my government when they say face masks don't help? Because I have a bridge I could sell you in Brooklyn. If the government makes a statement I usually assume it's a lie or propaganda.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

From my causal perusal of that link, the virus stays in the air for over 30 minutes.
How long does it stay on your face mask?

Honestly it sounds like a mask is collecting the virus rather than protecting you.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SevenThunders

Taiwan is pumping out 10 million masks a day and they have hardly any cases. I can only conclude that the globalist elite who run the CDC, the AMA and the FDA want America to be destroyed by this virus. It's up to us to rebel against our slave masters and to take matters into our own hands.

We could end the quarantine by enforcing mask usage.

A word of caution though: Something is happening in Taiwan - the number of cases has risen in a five-fold exploded over the last week and a half.

And that perhaps is caused precisely the reliance on masks. Initially they relied on air route lockdowns, border control, fierce quarantine policies and population control, and heavy testing. And of course the use of masks - and it seemed to work.

Now that they claim themselves victorious, they seem to rely mainly on preventative measures like masks.
And that seems to correlate pretty well with the explosion in cases.

Taiwanese measures

Taiwanese numbers

edit on 26-3-2020 by DupontDeux because: spelling

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SevenThunders Insider alerts that N-95 masks even do not prevent this virus which is very small from infecting a person. He said that a wet t-shirt could be helpful, he actually was recommending wet t shirt if one did not have any mask. Unclear from what he stated if t shirt equivalent to 95!

I recall Dr. Jerry Tennant, TX, who said he had been infected when doing eye surgery with a P]pathogen that got thru what DRs. considered to be a protective mask. He lay in bed 5 years before discovering energy medicine and doing a worldwide inquiry into energy medicine. He invented the Tennant bio-modulator which might be called an advanced TENS unit. My knowledge limited but I did buy one trying to save a friend dying from cancer. It could not be used as she had lung cancer and it cannot be used near heart. So I kept it, used it a couple times on my arm that had been aching for a decade
from a fall on sidewalk, after 20 minute treatment my pain gone. So some things do have cures!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I went to the shop last night just before closing (I was the only customer in there, and it was the first time I'd left the house in a week or so), and I wore a mask, for which I was berated berated by shop staff.

It quietly p*ssed me off, but I just shrugged it off and went about my day.

The shop is only across the road, and it was to put £200 on the electric key, so I won't be needing to leave again any time soon.

We had our first confirmed fatality today (Jersey, Channel Islands)

Stay safe,

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Honestly it sounds like a mask is collecting the virus rather than protecting you.

The purpose of the mask is to collect the virus, you know, instead of your lungs.
The virus on the mask was prevented from entering your lungs, which most people think is a good thing.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I understand the priority for first responders and the risk of shortages but To NOT recommend any protection to the most vulnerable part of our bodies to this disease is just stupifying.

wear a mask when you are around others,and eye protection in confined public paces.
conjunctivitis has been noted on many patients(10%) an affect of the virus entering through the occular receptors.

edit on 26-3-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Um.. yeah.. that's the point. The mask collects it instead of your mouth nose and lungs.

Am I missing something?

a reply to: randomtangentsrme

edit on 26-3-2020 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

From my causal perusal of that link, the virus stays in the air for over 30 minutes.
How long does it stay on your face mask?

You mean the way masks collect all kinds of virus, germs, bacteria etal, dust and pollen? That's what masks do. They collect the bad stuff and prevent it from going into your lungs. Once you're in a desired location, remove mask by the elastic ear bands, toss in garbage, wash hands with warm soapy water and grab a paper towel to dry hands and then turn off water with used paper towel.

I never believed them for a second when they stated that masks don't help prevent the virus. Idiots, even on Fox news...just plain and simple stupidity.

edit on 26-3-2020 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Just heard today that Mypillow is stopping production of their other products to crank out masks, currently at 10k a day with an end goal of 50k a day being produced.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Masks will aide in protecting you along with other measures. The virus can still enter through the ocular region. So no, masks don't prevent it.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   

The " experts" were looking at their own interests when they recommend not wearing masks.

Look, I'm all for the medical establishment but they should have themselves bought millions of masks before this anticipating it.

But so the population wouldn't take all the masks they advise we don't use them.

Tell that to the lady that sneezed on me.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
By the look of the different types of biological PPE, I bet you could put something together off the shelf just as effective.

A face safety shield or large safety goggles.
Particulate filter masks.
A light weight hooded rain coat or poncho.
Rubber cleaning gloves.
Plastic bags and plastic wrap.
Duct Tape and rubber bands.

Can't think of a situation I could be in that would require that level of personal protection though, unless I had to travel through an infected crowd on foot.
edit on 26-3-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Just heard today that Mypillow is stopping production of their other products to crank out masks, currently at 10k a day with an end goal of 50k a day being produced.

Interesting. That guy has had a pretty amazing life. From crack addict to multi-millionaire. I'm glad he's giving back.

new topics

top topics

join