It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insomnia Chinese war tactics & Corona

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   
What do you think about when you have insomnia?
This is what I think about. I watch a ton of historical dramas on China. I read a lot about Asian history, which includes a lot of war history.

I know two things are true to the Chinese, people are expendable, and trickery is their favorite tactic. Ok trickery might be #2, dominance at any cost is #1. When I say people are expendable I mean everyone, their people, our people, unborn people. Everything is done for the greater good.

I know another very scary fact about China. They are running out of water. Their people already are drinking water that is not suitable for consumption. Ive wondered for a while what they were going to do. I seriously wonder if somehow this pandemic is tied to that in one way or another.

Maybe Corona is natural, maybe it’s manmade. Either way It really has me thinking a lot about how powerful people are playing a game of chess while we run around like chickens with our heads cut off....

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Either way It really has me thinking a lot about how powerful people are playing a game of chess while we run around like chickens with our heads cut off....

Define "we" as related in your statement.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The year is 2020. Nothing is purely random and nothing is exactly true.

When it comes to mass-reaction many win and many loose.

The puppet stings are many, yet the puppet masters too.

Innocence is lost forever, in Europe, Asia and US too.

The Best is but a masked chimera, untraceable and lucid being,

Feeding on the residues of placid fear, hopelessness and greed of fools.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The water, I had no idea. Just did a bit of reading and it is a really serious problem. Yet another thing they are depleting.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The availability of fresh water in China is a consideration in this scenario, I'm just not really sure how this may effect events as they unfold.

Your post seems to suggest, to me anyway, that the corona virus is a war tactic involved in solving the Chinese fresh water crisis. I don't see how that ties in together (if that is the implication) and wish I had something useful to add.

I'll be checking back to see what ideas are shared on how the virus ties in with China's fresh water problems.

new topics

top topics

join