It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today I learned that Angels have a last name

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I don't know why I never ask any of them this question. I had dealt with arch angles for several decades. Lord Michael had used me as a host many times in the past. I had always had the idea that since they were directly created by God that they would not have a second name or sir name if you will. Today when Lord Michael visited me I had the presence of mind to ask him if he had a second or sir name. It turns out they do. They all, of course, have their first name of which we are all familiar like Michael, Gabrial, Azreal, Raphial, Metatron, and so forth. I am not sure even what caused me to ask but Angels are truthful creatures. When I ask Lord Michael this question he responded immediately.

He said his full name was Michael Hablaron.
It turns out that all the angels have this as a sir name. It translates into English as The Spoken. In other words, they were all spoken into existence by God and so they go by the Sir Name of Hablaron. Now I know. If you don't ask they will not tell you.

edit on 3/26/2020 by machineintelligence because: entry error

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: machineintelligence

Very funny, thank you.
Hahahaha

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Why would you address an angel as Lord?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JON666

If a higher order of being can take possession of your body like you are not much more than a puppet what would you call them?
You know they call priests father. This is due to the fact they are an Earthly stand-in for the divine. The same can be said when an emissary of the Lord is in your presence.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The only thing that can posses the unsaved are demons and the saved is the Holy Spirit angles can not posses anyone.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JON666

I will post this as a reference. www.creation-science-prophecy.com...

I am curious to know what you think the term "Lord of hosts means?" Who is the Lord and Who are the hosts?
What does it mean to be a host of the Lord?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Angels who reside in heaven are not authorized to possess a human and is forbidden.

The Holy Spirit also does not possess a human but stands behind the person.

Human flesh is corruptible and this is the reason why they are forbidden - a holy entity possessing a corruptible body is forbidden so the information you have is wrong.

Angel worship is forbidden and God's angels will correct any human who attempts to worship them. They are offended and become angry.

You are being lied to by a lying spirit - a fallen angel is manifesting in your life.

edit on 26-3-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

edit on 26-3-2020 by BoscoMoney because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
I assume that you do realize this is being posted in the short story section not religion or faith or anything like that it is a short storey.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Short stories can be fictional OR non-fiction. You write this story as if a fact or non-fiction.

I would suggest you make your intentions clear before starting your story.

You mislead the reader.

edit on 26-3-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I have a storyline in my mind. I write it down in the short story section of ATS. My intention is to move a story into publication from my mind so others might read it if they wish. I do have to edit to add one point that I find weird. When this story came to me I had never heard the term Hablaron. I had to look it up and then found it meant "The Spoken". At that point, I had for certain never heard or read that word I am sure.

edit on 3/26/2020 by machineintelligence because: added content

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Jesus is the Lord of lords and King of kings. Meaning He is Lord over all earthly lords and kings. Angels are never refereed to as Lords they are ministering spirits. We are not to worship them that is what happen when the Gen 6 angels left their first estate (angelic form) and became flesh and mated with the human form. Those angels have been condemned and imprisoned by God.

top topics

join