It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army FM 3-39.40 Internment/Resettlement Operations (2010) PDF

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimERustler
a reply to: Phage

I said it's sad, because I wanted to believe the Army's official explanation for this document's existence, which was that it was only to be used on foreign nationals during times of conflict, but in actuality that's only ONE situation considered within this document. The others are mass apprehension of American citizens, dissidents within the military. But all the while up to and including foreign nationals as well.

As for the fact they should get something for what they put in, of course. Sad that it's going bankrupt however. The whole SS thing really saddens me the more I learn about it. Anyways - that can be another thread, agreed? Another night. Because I'm getting tired. This document is legitimate, and DOES indeed talk about the internment/resettlement of MASSIVE amounts of American civilians. And there is talk of population control in it too... You can't make this @#$% up. And the worse part is that it can't even be a fraudster's masterpiece the Army's press secretary owned it when asked by citizen journalists what it was about.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JimERustler

Nope. Nothing there about why you said this:

This is sad because ONLY Americans have valid social security numbers

It is not true that only Americans have valid social security numbers.

(post by JimERustler removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Also, for the record, I've read EVERY SINGLE PAGE in this, and it is DEFINITELY for use on American civilians primarily, but with contingency plans for if the rank and file get uppity. Hence the need for psychological warfare more harshly on dissenting military members.

Long story short, you're not going to change my mind on this, so stop trying.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Search "within U.S. territory" and you will find this IS INDEED planned for "within U.S. territory" on page 2-8.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I appreciate Phage's rebuttals, he's a good devil's advocate. His reasoning is usually logically sound and his delivery cuts to the chase without a lot of BS. I want to hear the other side of these issues, it's important to know. What you make of it is up to you.

I never argue with opposing views like the ones Phage is champion of, if I disagree, I merely note that in my mental case file. Usually enough people are on here making their points that I never have to include mine.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You misunderstand. I'll PM you.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I've sent the private message. If you read between the lines of my earlier post you can see what I was saying in my message (that I'd like you to keep private).

I can see by the reply you posted above that you have no problem sharing your thoughts, more power to your voice. I was only referring to my own preference of keeping my thoughts to myself and wasn't suggesting you do the same. I'd rather keep my cards face down, even if I fold and discard.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join