It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army FM 3-39.40 Internment/Resettlement Operations (2010) PDF

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
info.publicintelligence.net...

This is the leaked U.S. Army field manual from 2010, that the Army secretary press spoke with admitted was indeed real, but said POST HASTE that it was only applicable to foreign nationals, during times of insurrection, and that it could not and would not ever be used against American citizens. It was even touted by some as showing how great and humane the US would be when dealing with riots across the globe, what with it's talk of ethics, and human rights being afforded to the interned/resettled people. But this was SADLY proven to be a lie by the text itself. Found within the text, on page 7-4 of the document we find:

"IDENTIFICATION 7-16.
Individual identification photographs are taken of all prisoners. The prisoner’s last name, first name, and middle initial are placed on the first line of a name board, and the prisoner’s social security number is placed on the second line..."

This is sad because ONLY Americans have valid social security numbers, or a few other countries which, for better or worse, are mainly ALL our allies, with few exceptions, such as Iran, all of which we'd have no business rounding up their citizens, even if insurrections were happening there... Especially if they were, in the case of Iran... So, I'm afraid to say I believe this is both genuine, and intended to be used on us here at home.

Also of note, Appendix K outlines some of the government's plans for psychological warfare, of which some are clearly being used here at home already. Saddens me to no end.

At any rate, I thought here would be a good place to leave it. Any thoughts?
edit on 26-3-2020 by JimERustler because: wrong page number

edit on 26-3-2020 by JimERustler because: Title

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JimERustler

"IDENTIFICATION 7-16.
Part of Chapter 7.
Chapter 7: Confinement of US Military Prisoners.

Aside from the normal and continuing mission for confinement of U.S. military prisoners at Fort Leavenworth and other permanent locations, there is a requirement to be prepared for confinement outside established facilities.

I think members of the US Military have social security numbers.

This is sad because ONLY Americans have valid social security numbers
If you mean American citizens, you are wrong.
www.thebalancecareers.com...

Want to try again?
edit on 3/26/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Sorry I got that first page citation wrong. Page 10-7 says this: "STRATEGIC REPORTING10-33.Military police will typically be required to account for DCs and report to higher headquarters. This may require the issuance of ISNs or control numbers that are specific to DCs. Commanders conducting resettlement operations ensure a proper understanding of the ISN issuance policy before assigning an ISN to a DC. Even in civil support operations where social security numbers may be used, a supporting system will be required for those without social security numbers."

DC's are dislocated civilians, which you can confirm on page 1-7. And GUESS WHAT MAN? Civilians ain't military are they?

Although, as you already see in Chapter 7, they DO have plans for dissenting military members as well.
edit on 26-3-2020 by JimERustler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

If you mean American citizens, you are wrong.
www.thebalancecareers.com...

Want to try again?

I am well aware that non citizens can receive SS benefits in America.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to: JimERustler

Also in Chapter 10

10-7.CA planning is based on national military strategy and is consistent with a variety of legal obligations, such as those provided for in the U.S. Constitution, statutory laws, judicial decisions, Presidential directives, departmental regulations, and the rules and principles of international laws (especially those incorporated in treaties and agreements applicable to areas where U.S. armed forces are employed).

Although, as you already see in Chapter 7, they DO have plans for dissenting military members as well.
You mean members of the military who are in prison. Okay. Seems like a good idea to have a plan for transporting them.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I am well aware that non citizens can receive SS benefits in America.

It depends on the circumstances, but yes.

Noncitizens living in the United States may be eligible for Social Security if they:

are permanent legal residents;
have visas that allow them to work in the United States;
or were allowed in the country under the Family Unity or Immediate Relative provisions of U.S. immigration law.

Since they (or their family) pay social security taxes, why shouldn't they?

Not sure what it has to do with the topic though. And why did you say this?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

It's a BOTH/AND logical sitation. In chapter 7, they talk about MILITARY captives. In 10-7, it talks about dislocated civilians (DC's) social security numbers being taken. One paragraph down (page 10-8) they are talking about the LEGAL obligations of doing this on US SOILS.

This is why it was leaked.

At any rate, just because it has some good sounding points, such as section 10-7 you found on page 10-2, under "Responsibilities for Civil Affairs Activities.

Since that section says the Constitution will be considered, that means everyone will be able to bring their guns with them during the resettlement, right?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

In 10-7, it talks about dislocated civilians (DC's) social security numbers being taken.
Do you have a better idea about how to keep track of who is who? Some people have the same name sometimes.

Since that section says the Constitution will be considered, that means everyone will be able to bring their guns with them during the resettlement, right?

Probably not, if martial law is declared.

This is why it was leaked.

Leaked?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I said it's sad, because I wanted to believe the Army's official explanation for this document's existence, which was that it was only to be used on foreign nationals during times of conflict, but in actuality that's only ONE situation considered within this document. The others are mass apprehension of American citizens, dissidents within the military. But all the while up to and including foreign nationals as well.

As for the fact they should get something for what they put in, of course. Sad that it's going bankrupt however. The whole SS thing really saddens me the more I learn about it. Anyways - that can be another thread, agreed? Another night. Because I'm getting tired. This document is legitimate, and DOES indeed talk about the internment/resettlement of MASSIVE amounts of American civilians. And there is talk of population control in it too... You can't make this @#$% up. And the worse part is that it can't even be a fraudster's masterpiece the Army's press secretary owned it when asked by citizen journalists what it was about.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Yes this document was leaked to the internet - I forget where at the moment, but could find it perhaps. Also, if martial law means no guns, that means it means no constitution, meaning whoever does that is treasonous. Hmmmm

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Oh yeah Alex Jones was the one the leaker gave it to.

Edit: actually it was only REPORTED by him. The original video was www.youtube.com... which has since been removed. He was just alerted of it, and read the linked document and reported on it. Laughed off by pompous fools. Source for this timeline of events: www.digitaljournal.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Yes this document was leaked to the internet -

No it wasn't.
michaelmabee.info...

Also, if martial law means no guns, that means it means no constitution, meaning whoever does that is treasonous.
It means that the military controls law enforcement. My parents lived under martial law after Pearl Harbor was attacked.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Oh yeah Alex Jones was the one the leaker gave it to.

No.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

that's one of the oldest propaganda sites made to try and hide the truth. Fake news, 100% slanted reporting you just linked there.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Ok. You stick with Alex then.

Meanwhile, why did you say this?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

You assume i am with him. He is wrong about political Zionism, Trump, the government in general, but he was right about so much, gave so many good tips, to deny what he got right is just intellectually disingenuous. Please stop accusing me of believing stuff that I don't. I listen to Alex Jones. Also NPR, CNN, FOX, and a WHOLE BUNCH of others such at Tom Woods, Steve Quinn, ect. ect. Relax. Just don't get on the trains.

link   

see above post about why i said that...

link   

No trains here.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimERustler

see above post about why i said that...

It doesn't say why you said that.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Because it proves if they are taking social security numbers, then they are planning on interning and resettling Americans. Which is TYRANNICAL and UNAMERICAN

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join