It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Damn you Covid19....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Dating under the Covid19 fears....

What a crap show. I finally negotiated an actual real female to come within 10 feet of me and I have nothing....nothing to distract her away from how creepy I am and how every fiber within her being would normally scream "run...run...away".

Usually I'd take her to a nice place to eat, buy her some nice drinks and use the usual atmosphere of such a place to soften the blow of dialog.

But what the hell do you do now, with this quarantine crap in place.

Sure, I invited her to my place.

For what, I tried pretty hard.

To show her my house? With it's unfinished basement? Maybe to take her for a walk around my yard? Show her my compost pile and my coy pond with a few skeletons floating in it(they aren't even coy, just fat gold fish that died years ago).

Covid19 isn't just a virus, it's like the biggest cockblocker of the 21'st century.

This # is making us all look bad at this point......

This should have been in the joke section, just so all those with no sense of humor wouldn't get triggered.
edit on 26-3-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
You could have taken her for some drive-thu fast food.

But rent a car to do it. A nice mid-size sedan, perhaps? Something that dejectedly sighs “normal”.

Because windowless white vans with chains and manacles in the back really put a chill on the romantic vibe.
edit on 26-3-2020 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Why wouldn't you do what every other red-blooded American would do and romance her? A home cooked meal, nice wine and music and then? I'm sure you will think of something. Best wishes.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

What a crap show. I finally negotiated an actual real female to come within 10 feet of me and I have nothing....nothing to distract her away from how creepy I am and how every fiber within her being would normally scream "run...run...away".

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say your problem isn’t COVID-19.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say your problem isn’t COVID-19.

The weather hasn't been the best lately....So that might be a factor too...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Who shows their date the unfinished basement?........neverm....

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I've not noticed any drop in fornication...LOL, well unless my numbers are incorrect.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Be sure to practice safe sex especially today...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Darn, couldn't you have gone into immediate lock-down together?
I mean when your ship comes in, don't dither.
If you still like each other after three or more weeks cooped up together (at least here in SA), with one eventual bottle of booze and packet of Ramen noodles left it's definitely meant to be.

Otherwise how about that social media thing?
You could whisper sweet nothings to each other right here on ATS.
I'm certain there's a whole team of bros (and vice-versa for "team Eve") to stand you by with handy commentary and hints.

Look on the bright side, at least us guys haven't been conscripted yet for two years or so, like our grandparents.
And boy, were many of them willing to wait for each other ...

P.S. Which makes me wonder, if we see happier days with a vaccine, easier treatment or cure soon - should we call babies born in 9 months time "Corona lock-down babies"?
I can imagine the Jerry Springer-type talk-shows of 2021: "My man slept with my best friend as soon as the quarantine lifted, and he left me with a Corona baby.
I mean you always get some people ...
edit on 26-3-2020 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

top topics

join