It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military tanks on union pacific train heading south of Los Angeles.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They are getting ready to Tank the economy?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

damn bro I just started my new job.... they are only paying till beginning of April... tech what? shiz man that is the best really forecast I've seen... I can deal with deal.....upon deal

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

I appreciate your reply. thank you seriously from the bottom of my heart.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah.
Isn't there a DoD "stay home" order?

Hmmm.

No

There's a stop move order.
Meaning, no travel for schools, training, and future change of station orders.

Some individual commands may not being going to work as usual, but nothing that would prevent shipping equipment from one place to another.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Imagine the fuel that would be needed to airlift the amount of armour seen there, then imagine the damage that a M1A2`s tracks can do to an interstate, then come to the logical conclusions that by rail is the most efficient way to move 70 ton main battle tanks. What a sight though, those things are awesome! I always wanted a Chaffee or BMP-1 to play in the mud with.

Those tanks were probably just went through some refitting or refurbishment or had taken part in some training exercises, you dont move them any other way in peace time than by rail. When you see Humvees and Strykers with large crowd control devices on top then you can start to worry.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Lumenari

I have found a problem with working from home.

Myself as well...

Everyone else is worried about this virus.

I'm worried that in another few weeks I may need an intervention.

I don’t do stay at home well. Cabin fever is a problem. When this thing is over, I’m seriously considering the need for AA.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimERustler
a reply to: JimERustler

What about all these ones too, in the last week? Martial law, or war with China methinks. Something BIG.
www.youtube.com... Somewhere in TX
www.youtube.com... (Somewhere south of NY)
www.youtube.com... Heading for Fort Drum, NY
www.youtube.com... Rochelle, IL
www.youtube.com... Arlington Heights, IL (same as previous one?)
www.youtube.com... Geneese Depot, WI (same as previous one(s)?)
www.youtube.com... Houston, TX

Take some time out and read the descriptions of some of those videos that you are posting. There is nothing remarkable about military equipment being transported by rail. Sadly some people are scaring themselves and others while others know exactly that this is routine and nothing remarkable.

Comments got too crazy so I had to turn them off, this is a normally run train because they are made in Oshkosh and we’re being shipped off, to replace the old ones. They do this all of the time and there’s nothing special about it. I REPEAT, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CORONAVIRUS OR ANYTHING OF THAT SORT. There have even been news headlines about what this train actually was because some people freaked out in chicago over it. Thanks for watching and reading!

There had been videos of a military train around the Chicago area making people think that we were going into full lockdown mode which was false. This is the train in question and it had brand new military vehicles from a Oshkosh, WI plant heading west to be delivered. These moves happen all the time. UP 7477 (ES44AC built 4/2011) led the train through the Rochelle Railroad Park.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
There's a stop movement order for the military out there.

If that only applies to people I don't know.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Remember the internet panic from operation Jade Helm from a few years back?
In general people are stupid.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

www.reuters.com... -days-over-coronavirus-idUSKBN21C3A2?fbclid=IwAR1c_C2JKptHfQHsmqtyoKuQgD66It5hCtJD8FXSf3rDc8RPeUSNQU7MPKw Seems like they are saying NO troop movement abroad. Hmmmm

Sorry for broken link. Didn't notice until I had passed out... www.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

I mean, that is a valid theory, but how to know if it is sound?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   

a reply to: tommyjo

I mean, that is a valid theory, but how to know if it is sound?

Well think about all the military personnel that would have to be involved and to crew all that equipment? If there was plans for anything sinister it would leak. Those military personnel have families and that would be their priority. In this day and age of instant media it would leak.

It is as bad as people not understanding why they see UN vehicles in the US. Some people have been freaking out about such things for decades.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I would t worry too much. You think if tanks were going to be used on US soil, they would be very discrete about it, and not allow the common public too see heavy equipment.

Btw, tanks are very useless in city ware fare/occupation. The key is mobility.

a reply to: JimERustler

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Yes the military is coming to the USA. Its been deployed in other western countries to help with the lock down. Is the USA any different.?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

They're not rolling tanks and the military into cities to lock them down. They're using the Guard and Reserves to help doctors and move supplies, but they're not locking cities down with M1s and Bradleys.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The state college by me which is pretty big is.blocked by a hummer...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JimERustlerThere are many contractors up and down the coast that do beyond depot level maintenance. Is an awesome sight though.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

yep. There are mad fast vehicles being deployed also

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Curious question for those that know how the transports work: Are the tanks fueled and ready to go?

Just wondering lol. What's stopping a group from hijacking the train and making the best tank demolition derby tournament ever?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: merka

Because they're not sitting on the tank fully fueled, and with a weapons load. And you need some way to get them off the car. If you just drive them off the train car, you're going to damage them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join