It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military tanks on union pacific train heading south of Los Angeles.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

The US military is about national security and this pandemic is certainly a challenge to US security.

Many service people and police across the country are down with this virus I’m sure.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: JimERustler

However, I was talking about the TANKS being moved around as psychological warfare...

And I pointed out that it is done routinely.

It is also routine that every time there is a rumor of "marshal law" comin' 'round, we see videos on youtube of tanks being transported.

So as far as psychological warfare goes, they've been crying wolf too many times if that's what they are up to.

That's interesting, and I didn't know that. Will definitely check if I'm not locked in FEMA camp during the next crisis.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

There's also a lot going on that is perfectly normal operations. Vehicles need to be delivered, units need to move to and from training locations, some units had their deployment cut short and have to get home...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

that's nice to know do you pull in a paycheck and have your family looked after by them too?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Nothing to do with the military.

Just realize and understand what they're about National Security.

This coronavirus you better believe is about national security

The silly nonsense we see on TV is BS, the military is all over this.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

shouldnt be, I should be sleeping getting up for a hard days work in ummmm 3 hours and 40 mins central time lol

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

instead the liquor stores are deemed essential and the marijuana store is wide open essential... lol hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

instead the liquor stores are deemed essential and the marijuana store is wide open essential... lol hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

priorities, man

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   

ya well pretty much the entire nation is going to prioritize pretty quick

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarlbBlack

ya well pretty much the entire nation is going to prioritize pretty quick

how so? You think it's gonna be bad?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
www.reuters.com... -days-over-coronavirus-idUSKBN21C3A2?fbclid=IwAR1c_C2JKptHfQHsmqtyoKuQgD66It5hCtJD8FXSf3rDc8RPeUSNQU7MPKw Seems like they are saying NO troop movement abroad. Hmmmm

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Well.... yeah. You really don't want to be sending troops into infected areas where there's an even better chance of them being infected. That's why they canceled scheduled exercises in Europe this year. NATO canceled pretty much all the exercises they had scheduled as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

ya but they got the gear? or has my taxes since 1978 been outta style lol

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

You mean all the gear on the trains heading back? Or all the gear in the preposition depots?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

your knowledge is waaay better than mine. Just one question for ya Zaphod mr trucker airplane guru chart man. How long do you see the future of all this? just one question.
edit on 26-3-2020 by MarlbBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I'll respect a working, logistical man way more then anyone else.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

don't beat around the bush i want just an honest answer, which in this case I guess a prediction.. I won't ever hold ya to it.. we don't need big numbers really.. just on your end what do you think?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Good. Maybe a few tanks, guns and the folks that know how to use them will stop the looters and thieves when this pandemic really gets ugly.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Do you see it going that far? asking for a friends girlfriends wifes girlfriend, don't label me!!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Several models show 8-9 month's, with a second, smaller round coming. The virus itself will probably be largely done around the end of summer. The recovery is going to be a lot worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join