It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It could be worst! It could have been the zombie virus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

All you people are so afraid of coronavirus and not actually suiting up properly when going outside. I say again it could've been worst.
It could have very well be an airborne zombie virus instead. No one would ever survive the zombie virus. You don't even know if your going to get infected even if you stockpile for survival. You won't know if your boyfriend, girlfriend or normal friends would become infected and turn on you as a zombie. Water pollution by viral infection could be worst too.

Plus you would have to be dealing with millions of invading zombies jumping on people and chasing you down. This coronavirus just kills instantly and no revival of the dead. Zombie virus would've been way worst. I guarantee you that if this corona virus never happened. All those mad lab scientists would still be researching a far deadlier virus that could be the zombie virus.

This coronavirus had changed the world, and maybe for a better world to prepare against biological attacks either from NGO or aliens from space. We can already see the effects of world countries totally unprepared. Maybe this was just a test by god or by the evil doers researching such weapons waiting to attack with another one. Governments of the world are finally running amok on their own research labs and NGO research labs such as corporations.

Nooo, the Economy is dying. Fk the economy if I find out the top leaders are researching zombie virus.

edit on 25-3-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Oh there is a zombie virus out there already. Have you seen the madonna in the tub video?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Walker zombies, no problem.
In fact I would welcome a good zombie outbreak,

Runner zombies on the other hand... shoot me now.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Seconded.

Shawn of the Dead or TWD zombies?

I'm all in.

28 Days Later zombies?

Just... hells to the no!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Not enough brains to go around these days for zombies to survive off humans.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Not enough brains to go around these days for zombies to survive off humans.

They eat other organs too. TWD zombies please, at least they're slower than I am.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
According to yougov survey we should fear the intelligence of Americans..

Over one in ten Americans (14%) have a zombie plan ready if the undead ever rove the Earth in search of human flesh, according to a new YouGov survey.

As detailed in pop culture phenomenons like The Walking Dead, a zombie plan is a blueprint for what people say they would do in the case of a zombie outbreak. Since zombies are fictional, and our world has not been taken over by them (at least not yet), such plans are currently purely hypothetical.

today.yougov.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Pshh...

A Zombie plague would have at least warranted all this nonsense.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Do like the North Koreans would do and pull everyone's teeth...
That put an end to the North Korean zombie infestation.
I seen it on tee vee

edit on 3/25/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

You haven't read my topic properly. What if those 14% who prepared already turned into zombies. Worst yet become smart zombie like Land of the dead wielding guns. Zombie virus apocalypse is highly unpredictable. You cannot predict if you will become one of them or not. So basically all the preparedness is just pointless if you hide in a bunker full of people prepared for the apocalypse and some people just turn into zombie due to airborne virus.
edit on 25-3-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

You can kill the zombies but how would you deal with an asteroid?

You know it's coming soon.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

You can kill the zombies but how would you deal with an asteroid?

You know it's coming soon.

Bruce Willis has that one covered.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

All you people are so afraid of coronavirus and not actually suiting up properly when going outside. I say again it could've been worst.
It could have very well be an airborne zombie virus instead. No one would ever survive the zombie virus. You don't even know if your going to get infected even if you stockpile for survival. You won't know if your boyfriend, girlfriend or normal friends would become infected and turn on you as a zombie. Water pollution by viral infection could be worst too.

Plus you would have to be dealing with millions of invading zombies jumping on people and chasing you down. This coronavirus just kills instantly and no revival of the dead. Zombie virus would've been way worst. I guarantee you that if this corona virus never happened. All those mad lab scientists would still be researching a far deadlier virus that could be the zombie virus.

This coronavirus had changed the world, and maybe for a better world to prepare against biological attacks either from NGO or aliens from space. We can already see the effects of world countries totally unprepared. Maybe this was just a test by god or by the evil doers researching such weapons waiting to attack with another one. Governments of the world are finally running amok on their own research labs and NGO research labs such as corporations.

Nooo, the Economy is dying. Fk the economy if I find out the top leaders are researching zombie virus.

I'm not so sure that the virus isn't airborne, it certainly is at some distance..probably a tad more than the given 2 metre assumption, although that alone would still help.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Jeez
Freaking millenials.

Dont u mean night of the living dead zombies vs no other real zombie runs faster than 1 mph
Lol

originally posted by: Lumenari

Seconded.

I'm all in.

28 Days Later zombies?

Just... hells to the no!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: spewn
Jeez
Freaking millenials.

Dont u mean night of the living dead zombies vs no other real zombie runs faster than 1 mph
Lol

originally posted by: Lumenari

Seconded.

I'm all in.

28 Days Later zombies?

Just... hells to the no!

I was born in the last year of the Baby Boomer generation.

Most of my kids are millenials though.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

What if this is just a “dress rehearsal” for a zombie apocalypse??

We have authority figures trying to get their BS story together (it was birds in a market, I mean snakes, uh, bats?..., no! These anteater things!! It came from a market in late December. Uh, mid December! OK! Probably late November but it was not airborne (researchers think that it may have been more like October and seems to have have been airborne from the start. But hey, mini anteaters!)

The narrative was too late for both speculation and science.

And a trial balloon for who listens to authority and obeys...

It is deep data.to gauge the public’s reactions.

Or so my tinfoil hat keeps whispering to me!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Personally I think it was a form of zombie virus, how many people are saying we need to shut up and let the govt do what it thinks is best because of how often they look out for us in the past.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

zombie apocalypse is a catch all among some preppers, you have civil breakdown, economic collapse, sickness, starvation, violence in the street.

If you ignore the Hollywood take on it, its not a bad thing to prep for.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Personally I think it was a form of zombie virus, how many people are saying we need to shut up and let the govt do what it thinks is best because of how often they look out for us in the past.

Cronavirus is not zombie virus. There has not been a single dead rising up. What I heard is Ebola had something like that, but not a infectious as Coronavirus. That virus spread started in Africa, but no one knows who threw the virus at them because MSM.

top topics

join