It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smartphone samurai protection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I had several strange dreams, in the last couple of month, and unlike dreams I was fully conscious.

I can barely ever remember dreams, and if i can they are foggy and fade very quickly after waking up.
not the ones im going to share with you.
Maybe these scenarios just unfolded in my minds eye, maybe I just have a very vivid phantasy or there might be more to it. You decide.

I will be sharing the ones that impacted me the most.

This one sounds ridiculous, even reading it again it made me laugh...

This one was me laying in my bed. It was pitch-black in the room. Suddenly I could sense a very big, strong presence, I looked up and in the darkness was an amorphous field of something even darker. It had red eyes.
I was getting nervous, because i have had encounters before with beings like that, and this one was really frightening. Very big, just sheer power.
I told him to stay away and that I will not alow him to enter my sphere.
That this wasn't the first time some of you threatened me, and it didn't end well for them.
I was about to invoke my shield and lock my chackras, when it just pushed me down. Very fast for his size.
I felt enormous pressure on my chest. Also couldn't move my arms, to do the stuff i normaly do in these situations.

I feel how it starts absorbing my energy. I was overwhelmed by the power of it, never have i sensed such immense power.
I thought that's it I'm done for good.

When all of a sudden out of my mobile phone a samurai loking being emerged and stabbed him in the chest. I think it was his chest.

The black blob immediately let go of me and tries to fight the samurai but by the time he regrouped his power the samurai gives him the final blow and he just dissolved into the darkness.
I was amazed, and thanked the samurai and asked him why he'd help me.
He doesn't say anything. But bows down and holds his katana up with both hands. I realized he was giving me his sword. I still use that same sword whenever I'm in dire situations like these.

The weird thing is the connection to my mobile phone, it just doesn't make no sense to me, but that's how it appeared to me, it came like a jin out of a bottle and disappeared like that from and into my mobile phone.

After I got all my senses back from this experience, my mobile screen lights up and looking at it I realized i didn't put it into flight mode, something I usually do when i go to sleep.

The day after, a lot of Asian culture syncronizity happened and a new poster signed on this board, with a name that made me think of that samurai, and the poster said he doesn't know why he chose his name...

Just very strange...

thank you mistery samurai your service will be honored.

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy

Do you play Pokémon on your phone, throw balls and catch things
Maybe...

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
dp sorry
edit on 26-3-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Wait i remember that advice...

I don't need my mobile for that

Sincerely NC

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
So not puting your phone in flight mode saves your life!
can you give me a list of your aps?
firewall & security aps.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have a sword I bring out if I feel a negative prescence, a few attacks into the shadows soon sorts that out.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha

Yeah right sounds ridiculous i know.

NC

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

One of your book suggestions, I a thread about tulpas, helped alot.

I never got to thank you so here we go.

Thanks MM

NC

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

That's right I remember, always good to hear my ramblings aren't falling on deaf ears.

Don't be shy to share any of your findings with me or on here, I'm just a learner myself.

The most important thing I have read and I am constantly being reminded of through synchronicities is to remain calm or if its to much laugh hysterically in the face of fear, its the real virus.
edit on 27-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Just keep up with my threads and posts, there is plenty of information in them...

Sincerely NC

top topics

join