It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pushing back patient zero, possibly good news

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

The fear campaign is unreal. I know people who are in complete panic and terrified despite belonging to demographics with 99.9% recovery rates. And they are begging for the government to "do something!". Scary .

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
December 2019:
300 Flu deaths in US in a week

The number of deaths from the flu this season reached 1,800 nationwide, including 22 children, and the illness is spiking earlier than it has in years.

At least 300 people died from the flu in the week ended Dec. 21.

Were any of those misdiagnosed, or is it just a particularly bad flu season, too? If the media reported breathlessly on each flu death, would we be in the same spot?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: RadioRobert
The decisions are not being made on the basis of fatality rates, but on hospitalization rates.

How many people are hospitalized solely based on testing positive for SARS-Cov-2, regardless of their symptoms or lack thereof?

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Everyone was talking about a weird fast moving flu back in January.
Went through my community like a wild fire. No severe cases but it moved so fast through our house. One day one son came home from work not feeling well and the next morning the rest of us were feeling sick. Husband was sicker and was down for ten days. I was fine after a very short time. Like three days. But I've had a lingering cough ever since too.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join