It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Off licences an essential in the UK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Now there is a man with a plan. She's not gonna like that.

Might just stick to booze..... for now.

If this # falls to pieces then main lining heroin.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Funem

Banning booze brought down our republic, It was never a pure republic as we still had lord's and Cromwell was called Lord Protector but nevertheless banning booze created a revolutionary atmosphere over night in a country that had mostly been extremely happy to see the end of the monarchy and then resulted in an unknown guy from Holland with dubious at best claim to the throne being brought over and instated as a puppet monarch.

So give Johnson has royal lineage himself just maybe he decided not to mess that the particular tradition of letting bored Englishmen drink themselves into oblivion - nothing more dangerous than a populace that is actually forced to be tee total and think for once - think about it like fantasy football, most guy's go down the pub and have there discussion's about how they would manage there team's, some of them would be better by far than the actual managers paid mega buck's to do the job and well - if these same guy's are trapped in looking at the news with no booze to take there mind's off of it how long before they realize what an utter bunch of moron's all the politician's really are.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I gave up beer for Lent.

Crawling up the walls right now, peeps. That off license is looking more and more essential and tempting!

Get thee behind me, Satan!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Tim2win

Aye possibly for the best mate, coz the side effects can be somewhat more abundant then say Quinine or the like.

edit on 26-3-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Boris is of royal lineage???!!!

Guess that explains the inbreed rapist look that he sports so well.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I was thinking the quinine in gin and tonic might be the solution to all this madness and of course the catalyst for a whole new brand of lunacy.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Tim2win

I'll stick with some tonic water and a slice of lime/lemon for the time being.

As to the lunacy, well in the words of Karen Carpenter "We've Only Just Begun".

Wait until people start to experience real shortages and the death rates approach the likes of Italy and Spain.

I really hope we all keep the head, and come together rather than apart.

Then again 2 meters apart is apparently how we will be traveling for a while.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

edit on 26100000003 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Funem

Thre would be riots or even worse for the govt a revolution like the arabs spring, best bet let us all self medicate and keep the people combatosed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join