It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Hanks son admits to being in the Illuminati

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Here’s the link.

Link

I’m really starting to get nervous here. I think Trump supporters are getting a little too close to the truth. Last night in the NWO group chat we had a long discussion about the extreme measures we’re being forced to take.

We’re having to cut back on sacrifices, I’ve already dumped most of my pineal stash, and the black magic rituals we do daily don’t seem to be having an effect on Donald Trump. Other than to make him dazed and confused and sleep through Coronavirus meetings:

Link

What? You thought that was just the idiot in chief having a disinterested senior moment? Nope. It’s the result of a specific kind of spirit cooking that causes septuagenarians to fall asleep in the middle of the day. The darkest magic.

I’d love to get more in depth about what we’ve been cooking (!) up. But I fear I’ve already said too much. In the hope that you guys take it easy on us when martial law is declared and we’re all standing in front of a military tribunal, I’ll leave you some clues as to our next moves. Be aware that I ran this by Stedman but Oprah doesn’t know. Though he promised she’d be getting a post-it note on the fridge.

[Think mountain]

Why is water wet?

What’s the square root of [28]

**how many licks does it take to get to the center of a blow pop**

Think carrot cake.

That should be enough for the intrepid investigators here to piece together the rest. My only hope is that we can get you guys rounded up in the FEMA camps before it’s too late..

edit on 25-3-2020 by underwerks because: Illuminati phone reception is on the fritz

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Do you honestly believe that's him admitting to being in the Illuminati or just breaking balls?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Here’s the link.

Link

I’m really starting to get nervous here. I think Trump supporters are getting a little too close to the truth. Last night in the NWO group chat we had a long discussion about the extreme measures we’re being forced to take.

We’re having to cut back on sacrifices, I’ve already dumped most of my pineal stash, and the black magic rituals we do daily don’t seem to be having an effect on Donald Trump. Other than to make him dazed and confused and sleep through Coronavirus meetings:

Link

What? You thought that was just the idiot in chief having a disinterested senior moment? Nope. It’s the result of a specific kind of spirit cooking that causes septuagenarians to fall asleep in the middle of the day. The darkest magic.

I’d love to get more in depth about what we’ve been cooking (!) up. But I fear I’ve already said too much. In the hope that you guys take it easy on us when martial law is declared and we’re all standing in front of a military tribunal, I’ll leave you some clues as to our next moves. Be aware that I ran this by Stedman but Oprah doesn’t know. Though he promised she’d be getting a post-it note on the fridge.

[Think mountain]

Why is water wet?

Think carrot cake.

That should be enough for the intrepid investigators here to piece together the rest. My only hope is that we can get you guys rounded up in the FEMA camps before it’s too late..

I think you've been smoking something, a little too much of it. You might want to put the 'puter down and go for a long walk in the country to get your bearings back.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Do you honestly believe that OP isn't just breaking balls here and now?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: underwerks
Here’s the link.

Link

Link

[Think mountain]

Why is water wet?

Think carrot cake.

I think you've been smoking something, a little too much of it. You might want to put the 'puter down and go for a long walk in the country to get your bearings back.

How could I not be nervous in a time like this? Our entire world domination scheme is on the ropes because of people with an internet connection.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm hoping so, but sometimes it's hard to tell on the internet.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

He might be Illuminati but he sure does not sound as a bright light.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Do you honestly believe that's him admitting to being in the Illuminati or just breaking balls?

Of course it’s real. It’s on the internet.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Alright, you got me.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Was it the black magic or the NWO group chat?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

It's always Black Magic.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The darkest magic for Trump......why not go with the flow in God's creation this walk He gives us. Go with the flow is the secret the magic seek. It's easier and worry free, don't have to keep track of your last guile or lie.

Get power from Jesus and it's more than the power from magic.

Malice guile lies and speaking bad of others.....that's how I can discern spirits.....leave those items behind, let them fall.

Then life begins...put a genuine smile on my lame azz

edit on 25-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I'm hoping so, but sometimes it's hard to tell on the internet.

Look for emojis.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It cant be real. It says his name is "Chet"

Nobody has a name that stupid.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

We’re talking about a long bloodline here. Going back through the Chets of old.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It's always Black Magic.

Pff, it could also be White Magic!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Crazy that anyone would try and shove this down the ATS throat...it even says it's a laugh on the tin!
edit on 25-3-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Everyone in the Illuminati knows the first rule of the Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Crazy that anyone would try and shove this down the ATS throat...it even says it's laugh on the tin!

Whoosh.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I’m really starting to get nervous here. I think Trump supporters are getting a little too close to the truth.

Whaaaaat?
If I had any alcohol, I would have to drink right now.
Then I would pinch myself to see if I was having a dream.

I am utterly shocked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join