It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is your state locked down because of corona virus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Do you think they will issue martial law if enough people don't stay home? Considering its just a coverup to make the universal currency?
I'm scared of the repercussions if people don't listen to the orders in place what the government will do.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm more worried about those who believe this is to hide actions to create the NWO. You have no faith in the core of the American people if you believe that will happen.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
I'm more worried about those who believe this is to hide actions to create the NWO. You have no faith in the core of the American people if you believe that will happen.

You're worried about people worrying about hypothetical eventualities?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Strangeonekyeleigh

Tide pods caused Nevada to lock down......duh

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

They vote, so yeah.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Strangeonekyeleigh

Do you think they will issue martial law if enough people don't stay home?

No.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

They vote, so yeah.

A true conspiracy theorist wouldn't bother voting as they realized it was rigged. It's all a big show. Nothings gonna change. Same boss either way.

So what's to worry about?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

No faith in politicians. “People “ have nothing to do with it

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I'll admit with what I've seen in the last 20 years any "Faith in American ppl" I had instilled in me as a kid really wore off a lot.

I've seen way too much corruption and squalor. Too much sin and ignorance.

My confidence is below 1% and still dropping. It's not completely hopeless but they sure make it seem that way.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

No faith in politicians. “People “ have nothing to do with it

Of course they do, to not think so is just silly. Politicians can't do anything without being allowed by the People. They can try, but if enough people don't think it's a good thing we have the Constitutional duty to remove the government. It will take a LOT for that to happen, but if they start using nation-wide martial law you may just be surprised.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I'll admit with what I've seen in the last 20 years any "Faith in American ppl" I had instilled in me as a kid really wore off a lot.

I've seen way too much corruption and squalor. Too much sin and ignorance.

My confidence is below 1% and still dropping. It's not completely hopeless but they sure make it seem that way.

I get that but I think you're only seeing the vocal part of the population, the ones that want to be taken care of. You'll see more of what we saw recently in Virginia across the nation (except in NY, CA, WA, HA, CT, NJ, MA) if it gets really bad.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   
My state is locked down

We went to the grocery store last week. It was not crowded and most things were available. There were shortages in the meat and poultry areas but other than that we were able to get most of our fresh fruit and fresh vegetables.

We don't need to shop again until sometime next week

There do seem to be far fewer people driving than usual.

My adult son also lives in a lock down area and has noticed the decrease in traffic as well as more family groups out walking with their kids. So in some ways it's kind of nice

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

It's really bad on the ground level. Ghettos and projects, even the rich ppl are on meth n dope half the time.

I don't like it.
We have lost our way....

It's not just over a few sordid things, it's an endlessly growing list.

I don't vote because I don't believe anyone will change this. Our politicians represents who we are as a people. Everything we hate about them we actually hate about ourselves, yet we deny it.

This doesn't represent who I am or what I believe.

I believe in Liberty and Goodness. In Purity and Virtue.

So no. I cannot vote.
I am not being represented.

The only Hope I have left in America is the Hope I have left in me, and there isn't much.

We have fallen.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Today is our first supposed lock down day in Indiana. I work for a medical company so we're exempt. But then nearly every business is exempt from what I can tell. Dry cleaners? Exempt. Gas stations? exempt. any store that sells food? exempt.

Traffic was like a normal day driving to work. 80% of our people are still here in the building.

I don't believe the lock down is even remotely effective and it's all for show.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Same. My county has issued an order, state hasn't. But there’s so many exemptions that practically any business can argue that they’re exempt. Definitely less people out, but that’s been the case for about a week now.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I also live in Indiana and not exempt. May have to find another job by time everyone is done freaking out.

(post by Mandroid7 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
State shutdown update thread is here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join