It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the fence about this...apocalypse?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
What a load of crap!

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Strangeonekyeleigh

You need links to all that info. Something to back it up so we know it's not just your imagination.

Keeping people at home wouldn't keep amateur star gazers from using their personal equipment to see this comet.
With all this free time it imo would raise the chances that someone sees it and tell us all with pics and video online.

If the virus is fake then this theory requires that every leader in the world is in on it.
I don't think that's possible.

No, not every leader.
I know our dopey PM would listen to anything Trump told him.

All it would take is a couple of well placed people to drip feed bulls### info and the wheels would be put in motion.
Not every govt has to be in the know.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strangeonekyeleigh
in the first week of november 2019 nasa and the vatican observatory discovered and confirmed a fast approaching comet that is so extremely large that a collision with earth on its current path is inevitable

This makes no scientific sense and no scientific source would word it this way.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
After doing some research I found that the expected date of planet x arrival is 3.28.2021...my sisters birthday weird...www.bing.com... FAD&&FORM=VDRVRV

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Strangeonekyeleigh

Don't forget the current plague of locusts in Sudan.....

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RickTheDon

YES!, What if it is true?
At aprox 35 second mark of the video in the following link you will see how close Atlas does come to the Earth, Does it actually collide ? Time will tell.
www.space.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Since you are on the subject. Based on 2 different prophesies in the Bible they seem to point to the Apocalypse of Revelation happening in the 2020s. That being said it does mention Wormwood and a second unnamed burning mountain falling from the sky.

It would only seem logical that they may be on the radar so to speak. But I'm guessing they are a few years out yet. Like 2025 approximately. With the last day of the Apocalypse being approximately 2028.

Just watching for confirmation events now.

Our calenders have been intentionally bastardised ...so yes we must follow the sequence of Events to know where we are at in the Cycles End Game.....and the date is never "exact" nature is always in a state of flux.

I am following the 2021 timeline....to each their own because the sequence of peripheral events is well documented so we are all basically waiting for the same signs from nature no matter where or how we found our information.

edit on 25-3-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Lots of people alone at home will face that if they are even more isolated.

I help out a elderly lady with her shopping needs, she is not good by foot and I did not have contact with her except through the phone since last week. Her official caretaker deemed every contact too risky and is now doing all the shopping.

So now we drink separate coffee and chat on the phone and stare out the window now and then.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

Lots of people alone at home will face that if they are even more isolated.

I help out a elderly lady with her shopping needs,.

It's really heartwarming and inspiring to see so many people stepping up and helping others through this. Thank you for being one of those people.

So now we drink separate coffee and chat on the phone and stare out the window now and then.

I'll bet she loves that. I can be quite the hermit, especially if I'm trying to finish a project, but I think that's also why I value human contact and interaction as well. With this self-isolation and social-distancing and even lockdowns, it's gotta be hard on those with limited opportunity for socializing to begin with. At some point, it's not much different than solitary confinement emotionally and psychologically -- but no one did anything wrong!

Keep being awesome. It's very much appreciated!

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
See my signature.

Add: What I want to say with it I know her for a bit longer than the crisis. I saw her waiting for the bus station in rainy weather. It was roofed but still unpleasant windy and I knew from walking where she lives so I stopped and asked her if she needs a ride home with all her groceries. That developed into a friendship and I pick her up sometimes. Sometimes just the shopping list.

People should not do it out of public pressure but do the little things in life and then things like this can develop.

edit on 28-3-2020 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Also a bit odd we suddenly have a "Space Force" military branch now. Coincidental timing?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Don't forget the current plague of locusts in Sudan.....

Horns heard over Israel ....

<< 1   >>

join