It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Good News

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Dorian Grey from Longecity brought up a website that is trying to promote early treatment so drugs like HCQ arent dismissed by clinical trials because they are used on late stage patients without success.

www.treatearly.org...

I'm volunteering with an organization ( www.treatearly.org... ) trying to inform the public (and doctors) about mismanagement of clinical trials for Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ). We've all seen independent doctors and their patients reporting remarkable success with HCQ in the field, while "official" clinical trials have of late turned largely negative. It appears nearly all of the clinical trials are using HCQ in a "salvage" role in hospitalized patients with advanced disease, rather than initializing therapy early where antivirals tend to work best.

HCQ (much like Tamiflu) work, not by killing virus but by inhibiting reproduction & exponential growth, giving precious time for a proper immune response to be developed. Neither is intended or will work as a salvage medication for the acutely ill. The misleading early data emerging from poorly done trials is threatening to totally destroy doctor & patient access to HCQ in the US.

Love to see this kind of thing, but doubt it will do much good.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Andrew Weil(guy in the Arizona State video above) recommends you stop supplementing the following if symptomatic to avoid inflammation.

-Elderberry (Sambucus nigra)
-Isolated polysaccharide extracts from medicinal mushrooms
-Echinacea angustifolia and E. purpurea
-Larch arabinogalactan
-Vitamin D

The only thing I totally disagree with is his recommendation to STOP taking D... that is nonsense. D3 doesn't cause inflammation. Would love to hear his reasoning on that one.

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

"The only thing I totally disagree with is his recommendation to STOP taking D... that is nonsense. D3 doesn't cause inflammation. Would love to hear his reasoning on that one."

He goes into more detail in this PDF

DURING SYMPTOMS OF INFECTION OR POSITIVE TEST FOR COVID-19:

To Avoid: Given the integral role of inflammatory cytokines (namely IL-1B and IL-18) in the pathogenicity of COVID-19, as well as the impossibility of predicting which individuals are susceptible to the “cytokine storm”, technically called secondary hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis, or sHLH, it appears to be prudent to avoid high and regular use of immunostimulatory agents which increase these cytokines. Again, in the absence of human
clinical data, caution is warranted with the following immune activating agents due to preclinical evidence of increased IL-1B and/or IL-18 production in infected immune cells:

Again, I highly recommend everyone watch Weil's university VIDEO, covers almost everything. Start in at 35 minute mark.

One thing it doesnt cover is blood clotting(strokes/amputation) mentioned on Longecity. You got it covered with your block buster all clear, but anyone else I would recommend finding a Nattokinase supplement.

drjohnday.co...-blood-thinner...
www.nature.c...icles...
www.rejuvena...com...

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Ah, ok, so it is just a suggestion based on some theoretical guess based on some minimal research 'suggesting' it might not be a good idea. His comment that it is 'impossible to predict who is susceptible to the cytokine storm' is also very revealing, since we already know who is susceptible... those with weak/compromised immune systems.

Vitally healthy immune systems are not susceptible to it.

The reality is, D3 is extremely important to a properly functioning immune system, so, thanks for the suggestion, but no thanks.

"The only thing I totally disagree with is his recommendation to STOP taking D... that is nonsense. D3 doesn't cause inflammation. Would love to hear his reasoning on that one."

He goes into more detail:

"DURING SYMPTOMS OF INFECTION OR POSITIVE TEST FOR COVID-19:

To Avoid: Given the integral role of inflammatory cytokines (namely IL-1B and IL-18) in the pathogenicity of COVID-19, as well as the impossibility of predicting which individuals are susceptible to the “cytokine storm”, technically called secondary hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis, or sHLH, it appears to be prudent to avoid high and regular use of immunostimulatory agents which increase these cytokines. Again, in the absence of human
clinical data, caution is warranted with the following immune activating agents due to preclinical evidence of increased IL-1B and/or IL-18 production in infected immune cells:

Again, I highly recommend everyone watch Weil's university VIDEO, covers almost everything. Start in at 35 minute mark.

One thing it doesnt cover is blood clotting(strokes/amputation) mentioned on Longecity. You got it covered with your block buster all clear, but anyone else I would recommend finding a Nattokinase supplement.

drjohnday.co...-blood-thinner...
www.nature.c...icles...
www.rejuvena...com...

posted on Apr, 25 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

This only if you show symptoms, he is recommending D otherwise. Vit D can be stored(the natural process would be to get extra in the summer so you have reserves year round), there is no harm going a few days without it if you get a fever.

Especially if it means you dont lose your lungs.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

This only if you show symptoms, he is recommending D otherwise.

I understood that, but I always take large doses of D3 when I get any symptoms - which hasn'r been for a long time now - and every time, the symptoms go away.

Of course I take more than just D, so...

Vit D can be stored(the natural process would be to get extra in the summer so you have reserves year round), there is no harm going a few days without it if you get a fever.

Especially if it means you dont lose your lungs.

That said - thanks! I'll add this to my list of things to look into further... could be something to it. I don't especially dislike Dr Weil, but he is still part of the medical establishment, so I take anything he says with a large grain of sodium.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

" don't especially dislike Dr Weil, but he is still part of the medical establishment"

I didnt expect to Weil or his university to have such good information either, normally Life Extension has the best information. And they do have good page.

Link

Probably goes without saying but,

"Do not delay implementing the above regimen. Once viruses that cause respiratory infections infect too many cells, they replicate out of control and strategies like zinc lozenges will not be effective. Treatment must be initiated as soon as symptoms manifest."

They recommend

Zinc Lozenges : Completely dissolve in mouth one lozenge containing 18.75 mg of zinc acetate every two waking hours. Do not exceed 8 lozenges daily, and do not use for more than three consecutive days.
Garlic: Take 9,000‒18,000 mg of high-allicin garlic each day until symptoms subside. Take with food to minimize stomach irritation.
Vitamin D: If you do not already maintain a blood level of 25-hydroxyvitamin D over 50 ng/mL, then take 50,000 IU of vitamin D the first day and continue for three more days and slowly reduce the dose to around 5,000 IU of vitamin D each day. If you already take around 5,000 IU of vitamin D every day, then you probably do not need to increase your intake.
Cimetidine: Take 800‒1,200 mg a day in divided doses. Cimetidine is a heartburn drug that has potent immune enhancing properties. (It is sold in pharmacies over-the-counter.)
Melatonin: 3‒50 mg at bedtime.

They also suggest Vit C, selenium, Lactoferrin, ECGC, Probiotics , and NAC

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Looks like Oxford may have a vaccine.

www.nytimes.com...

The Oxford scientists now say that with an emergency approval from regulators, the first few million doses of their vaccine could be available by September

Scientists at the National Institutes of Health’s Rocky Mountain Laboratory in Montana last month inoculated six rhesus macaque monkeys with single doses of the Oxford vaccine. The animals were then exposed to heavy quantities of the virus that is causing the pandemic — exposure that had consistently sickened other monkeys in the lab. But more than 28 days later all six were healthy, said Vincent Munster, the researcher who conducted the test.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

This link is open, no account necessary for the oxford vaccine

www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I wonder if the Mercola.com people have ATS accounts, definitely a conspiratorial slant to their articles on this.

They got a decent write up on Quercetin now too.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Looks like it would be a good idea to invest in an o2 finger sensor($35-45), silent hypoxia(low oxygen) is a concern that can easily be checked.

Mercola and Thailand Medical Newss reporting that blood sugar is main factor to run away immune.

I bet taxation on sugar products reaches nicotine levels soon.

Looks like Hospitals will probably start addressing the blood clot issue

No one is really updating their protocols that I can tell, here is one from Medcram that I found. Start in at 1:30

See the bottom of this page for Mercolas top 11 tips

edit on 7-5-2020 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hydroxychloroquine + zinc is showing good RESULTS in NYC

However, zinc was associated with a 49% lower risk of either being transferred to hospice or dying, a 44% decreased chance of requiring invasive ventilation, and a 56% increased likelihood of being discharged from the hospital and released to home care.

Best site I have seen for preparing for COVID is Mercola.com, see the bottom of this PAGE for their top 11 tips.

Ridiculous when you have to go to an anti-vaxer site instead of CDC.gov or WebMD to get basic information on immunity prevention.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Another site for getting up to date COVID news -thailandmedical.news . Several new updates today.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

All news is propaganda, since all the real investigative reporters seem to get offed, everything coming through must be taken with the proverbial pinch of salt. If the spin is that its over, and everything gets back to normal, how on earth would anyone know the real truth anymore. Most of the deaths seem to be in old peoples homes, and people with existing conditions, they will only be missed by their nearest and dearest. They will think its just bad luck. The only real bell weather would be what is happening around the world. With those clues something very profound is happening and any one would be wise to take precautions. It might be nothing or all to do with this virus, but either way the observable facts , suggest with over thirty million unemployed , and the numbers rising along with the share market, something is very wrong.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

No doubt in hind sight we should have just told people to exercise and fix their vit c, d, and zinc deficiencies. We havent stopped driving cars or eating biggie fries despite the accident and heart attack deaths.

The media seizes on these things like it just did with the GA hate murder even though there are hate murders(most of them are) all the time.

For every death after states re-open, the gotcha police will be out telling us how stupid we are for not continuing to hide in our holes.

I do think everyone has an interest in keeping up with treatments as we all have parents whose immune isnt what it used to be. I would advise any senior to get Natto or Blockbuster all clear as a regular supplement, nothing like losing half the feeling in your body due to stroke when it was easily preventable.
edit on 11-5-2020 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join