It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Good News

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
a reply to: tanstaafl
I would be concerned asking a hospital to do Vit C IV, i would make sure it is something they are familiar with.

Sorry about your mother-in-law, what these people do is actually criminal - either through negligence, or outright malicious intent.

I have also been victimized by hospitals - after having a stomach hernia surgery, 5 years later I develop a small intestine obstruction(scar tissue grabs the intestine). I was never told about this possible future issue and then when treated(stomach slowly pumped for 4 days) I was told it was something I should expect in the future. Try to eat low residue diet(unhealthy btw) and smaller meals....

Come to find out there is simple solution(internet) - Serrapeptase.

Heh - as I was reading that I was getting ready to tell you about something I've been using for years - BBAC (Blockbuster AllClear), for keeping my veins/arteries free and clear of obstruction. One of its main ingredients is very high dosage of Serrapeptatse. It also has lots of other good things in it, like Nattokinase, Protease, and a host of others.

It eats up dead tissue in your body, and has been used for a long time inEurope and Japan(originating from the silk work h). But its over the counter, so the doctors just feed you the company line ...

Yes! But it has other benefits too, like reducing inflammation - which is what causes arterial blockages, not cholesterol. The cholesterol sticking to the walls of the arteries is caused by the inflammation.

One more example of 'modern medicine' treating symptoms as opposed to the cause.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

" I was getting ready to tell you about something I've been using for years - BBAC (Blockbuster AllClear)"

I am currently taking something similar from Baseline Nutritionals , usually referred as proteolytic enzymes. Doctors best has an alternative one, reasonably priced on Amazon. Not sure if I will switch or not, hard to find reviews on speciality products

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I think it is worth mentioning like the warning thread stickied in this forum, there is certainly bad info out there.

Big one I see is taking large doses of Vitamin D without co-factors(bottom of post).

Surprising to see Functional Medicine Inst recommending 30-60mg of zinc. 25mgs + your diet(40mg total) is a good dose. I would only take more for a few days if I had symptoms. Actually hurts your immunity taking too much.

Full Immunity breakdown from the Linus Pauling Institue , IMO one of the best sources for nutrition.
They cover - Vitamin D, C, A, B, E, zinc, iron, selenium, Copper, Omega 3s, probiotics, and obesity.

They also have a COVID specific page that is similar to the Harvard page.
They highlight Vitamin D, C, zinc, and Omegas. Both recommend a multivitamin along with specifics for older adults. A digestive enzyme for seniors would help in absorbing key nutrients.

TheHealthBeat.com offers a good review of multivitamins (senior page)

For Virus prevention/treatment, I think Quercetin (research overview) is the best bet. Many wellness sites are recommending 250mg x2 daily. If you have symptoms, 500mg 2x + 10mg of zinc -regimen discussion. Quercetin is normally sold with vitamin c or bromelain to help with absorption.

VIt D Warning
If you are going increase your vitamin D intake to 4000 iu, it will really mess with your internal calcium unless you are getting vitamin k2 and an extra calcium/magnesium supplement. No one or two a day multivitamin has the recommended calcium/magnesium because it takes 2 pills just for these 2 nutrients alone. See thehealthbeat.com for the long explanation.
edit on 20-4-2020 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
When looking at vitamins for seniors, iron is usually not needed. It slowly builds up as you get older. Good idea to give blood to get your iron levels in the normal range.

Now is a good time as they are running commercials because there is shortage.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam
a reply to: Xtrozero

RdRPs (RNA dependent RNA polymerases) inhibitors seem exceedingly promising, across the board.

Id also say the "success" rate of ventilators might indicate it is not an effective course of treatment, at least as we are employing them. Some case reports indicate that o2, rather than pressure, is key.

Has anyone talked about sauna therapy? There is an older study that hot and cold saunas actually increase the production of defensive cells that COVID-19 attacks at first.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I honestly dont see much talk of anything other than "The Vaccine."

The closest it gets are standard medical trials that seemed designed to fail, and doubling down on things that really dont seem to be working (ventilators setup for pressure).

I do see plenty of actual case reports, worldwide, of extremely promising measures. These, however, are dismissed as "anecdotal." Again.. In an active pandemic, I would think case reports of success would be The thing to look at. Then we can do all those extended medical trials once things calm down. Of course, maybe the motives arent as pure and altruistic as many would like to believe.

Thanks for the vid, Ive been looking into sauna therapy recently myself and its pretty darn interesting stuff!

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Thanks for the vid, Ive been looking into sauna therapy recently myself and its pretty darn interesting stuff!

My house was built by a Russian contractor and they seem to always build in saunas...Mine gets to 180 degrees and after I do a session it I feel great the rest off the night. I looked at some Finnish studies that suggest the body gets faked out that it has a temperature and the nature defense system kicks in with extra support.

edit on 20-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Everyone's favorite nutrition nerd, Rhonda Patrick. is big into hot and cold therapy.

She focuses more on heart health for Saunas
podcastnotes.org...

She claims the cold therapy improves immunity
www.foundmyfitness.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Some people are attempting to track the quercetin/zinc combo via twitter and blogs.

Thread by HighPeaks covering articles + twitter

Two of the better twitter links
Link1
Link2

Crowd-sourced medical research. Male. 56. Big city. V sore throat over 2 days. Took 500mg quercetin and 15mg zinc daily + rest and feel much better. Still well. Please reply with your experience, positive or negative, and hashtag #QuercetinZinc Covid-19 coronavirus

I applaud their efforts, however since so many people just get over it, I doubt it will be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 20 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: IncessantOptimist

4-20-2020

Updated Hydroxychloroquine News:

The U.S. Department of Justice on Monday cited "extreme urgency" in clearing U.S. pharmaceutical distributors from legal hurdles in order to provide the anti-malaria drug Hydroxychloroquine to coronavirus patients.

The Justice Department penned a response letter Monday notifying one of the country's largest wholesale drug distribution companies, AmerisourceBergen, that antitrust hurdles have been removed as part of an "expedited, temporary review procedure."

The DOJ letter dated April 20 says the drug corporation is now set to work with federal government agencies and health care providers to distribute hydroxychloroquine to patients with coronavirus symptoms.

The anti-malaria drug has been controversially touted by President Donald Trump as a "treatment" for COVID-19, the illness caused by the novel coronavirus, despite reports from organizations including the American Heart Association that the medication exacerbates fatal heart problems and has not faced U.S. clinical trials.

But the Monday DOJ letter indicates the drug's distribution is now being fast-tracked and allows AmerisourceBergen, which was sued in 2017 for allegedly worsening the opioid drug crisis, to temporarily "act as the U.S. Government's hydroxychloroquine distribution agents" without legal concern over antitrust violations as they address supply chain shortages.

"One initiative is the distribution of hydroxychloroquine from the Stockpile to health care providers in areas of greatest need," reads the Justice Department letter from Assistant Attorney General Makan Delrahim. "In this distribution initiative, AmerisourceBergen and other distributors act as the U.S. Government's distribution agents. The U.S. Government will instruct AmerisourceBergen on the amount of hydroxychloroquine it will receive and where the hydroxychloroquine is to be sent."
More at: www.newsweek.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This WEBPAGE was distributed to my 6th grader, from the University of Arizona of Integrative Medicine in PDF form.

They also have a youtube video on COVID - really long but informative.

-35:12 for preventative supplements(Astragalus, quercetin, D3)
-37:00 for preventing replication (Elderberry, zinc)
-43:30 Supplements to stop hyper immunity - lung damage (Vitamin C , melatonin, quercetin, garlic, ECGC, curcumin, mycelium mushroom)

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

I applaud their efforts, however since so many people just get over it, I doubt it will be taken seriously.

I applaud them too.

There is, perhaps, less immediate value compared to case reports of such treatments in hospitals. The patients who end up hospitalized tend to inherently be the ones who are *not* getting over it, while the ones at home tend to be the patients who *will*. And the latter certainly make up a larger percentage.

However, when its all examined together over time.. A picture emerges that might be a bit sharper and clearer due to their efforts.

I hope that anything that inhibits RdRPs will be examined much, much more studiously by everyone from naturopaths to the western medical community.

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Not a doctor, but something tells me you probably shouldn’t get medical advice from a political talk show.

Did you miss the part about the licensed doctor? I don't think Hannity was prescribing anything...

posted on Apr, 21 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Just to recap the Arizona Video above, what does this look like in real world practice?

Besides sleep and exercise (which are important), how do you get the nutrients? Although they encourage eating a ton-age of fruits and vegetables, I think that is really ambitious.

Minimally
-1 daily from Naturelo (4 months for 35 dollars)
-Quercetin/Bromelain 250x2 daily empty stomach. Ton of brands to choose from.
-add digestive enzymes at each meal for seniors

Personally I take
-Life Extension 2 a day(2000IU D3, Selenium, 500mg C)
-Life Extension 1 day health booster(E+K2)
-Quercetin/Bromelain 250x2 empty stomach

If symptomatic - add 10mg zinc to quercetin. Some combo of garlic(kyolic 103 is best) + ECGC + curcumin(sports research is good) + mycelium mushroom.

Hopefully avoid hospitalization.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

More good news! This time from the state that has been hit the hardest by covid-19.

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo met with President Trump in the white house yesterday.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) says that early responses to the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine "anecdotally" suggest its use in the coronavirus fight has been "effective."

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Good find, hasnt hit major outlets yet.

Be interesting to know what protocol they were following, were they adding zinc and how much?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Looks like article referenced in the tweet was from 4/6

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

So if we combine the Arizona State recommendations(highly recommend the video above) with Linus Pauling Institute

-Life Extension 2 a day(2000IU D3, 200mcg Selenium, 500mg C, 25mg zinc)
-Life Extension 1 day health booster(E+K2)
-Virgin CoD oil or Wiley fish oil (omegas + retinol/ Vit A)
-Magnesium/Calcium 1:1 ratio - lots of brands

-Quercetin/Bromelain 250x2 empty stomach

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Andrew Weil(guy in the Arizona State video above) recommends you stop supplementing the following if symptomatic to avoid inflammation.

-Elderberry (Sambucus nigra)
-Isolated polysaccharide extracts from medicinal mushrooms
-Echinacea angustifolia and E. purpurea
-Larch arabinogalactan
-Vitamin D

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Looks like your block buster(Serrapeptase/Natto) all clear could be helpful in Corona Virus for blood clotting .

From Longecity

They just had a doctor on the news talking about it and they said that there has been so severe of
blood clotting in some situations that arms or legs had to be amputated from the damage of the clot.

For those looking for a cheaper solution, Doctors Best has a Natto-Serra concoction if you start to show symptoms.
edit on 23-4-2020 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join