It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump White House Goal - Begin Relaxing U.S. Covid-19 Restrictions by Easter - 4.12.2020.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I am just wondering if the attack on our Immune system was planned..

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

COVID19 is not an attack on the immune system. The fact that most people recover demonstrates this.

Autoimmune diseases actually means your immune system is working too well, in a way.

edit on 3/25/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: carewemust
Yeah! I can't wait to bring Gramma Millie to a crowded church on Easter Sunday!

Why are you in such a hurry to put your own Gramma Millie at risk? Hopefully she's smarter than you.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

But Grandma Millie can stay home from church if she wants to and so can any one else.

But people need to get back to work or else Grandma Millie and many others may end up not having anything to eat.
edit on 26-3-2020 by tattooedlunchlady because: typo

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Why are you in such a hurry to put your own Gramma Millie at risk?

Why does President Trump want Gramma Millie in a church pew on Easter?

a reply to: tattooedlunchlady

But Grandma Millie can stay home from church if she wants to and so can any one else.

"Gramma Millie", a hypothetical character, doesn't want to stay home from church, ever.

Since President Trump has said that he has a terrific timeline, and wants to see church pews packed across the nation on Easter, Gramma Millie feels safe and wants to accommodate her president's wishes and goals by doing her patriotic part and attend church on Easter Sunday, no matter what the lamestream media tells her.

edit on 26-3-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Ford aims to resume production at select Detroit-area plants on April 14

DETROIT – Ford Motor Company announced Thursday it is aiming to bring “key plants” back online by April 6 and April 14.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Rickymouse, if I could give you a thousand stars I would. You said so well exactly what I think. I, like you, am 64 and would rather sacrifice myself than see my kids and grandkids suffer. We need to let the ones who want to stay home do so and the ones who need to get back to work do so.

I'm not particularly anxious to die but we need to consider the MAJORITY of people's welfare, not just the relatively few of us that may die.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I'm a grandma myself. Do you think I only want to go to church to accommodate our president? I want to go because I want to go, just as I always have even when it's possible to get the flu, which by the way is more dangerous than the
CON virus.

If my church is open on Easter Sunday Grandma Tattooed Lunchlady WILL be there and I WILL be safe.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Try to quarentine me and you will meet my new best friend... beautifull little thing, double barrel.

Who knows, maybe I'll hear about a bunch of young ones gathering somewhere in a nearby park and take a stroll through the crowd.. have a coughing fit in the middle of it... gasping for air, stumbling around, coughing my brains out...
Lol... dont feel any different than I did before there was a carona virus but it probably would scare the hades out of them!!

Leave me alone.. just let me die from my undiagnosed whatever it is like I planned to for at least a decade. No one gave a dang all that time... you are not forcing healthcare on me now because you are afraid of a little bug..

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

To Survive one must Adapt or Die ........C'est la vie

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I am just wondering if the attack on our Immune system was planned..

Of Course it was , THEY Want US All DEAD ......................

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Can you Actually Kill a Person Without them being Aware About it as they were Dying ? ...Hmm.....

edit on 26-3-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Jake Tapper on CNN just confirmed that New Yorkers are spreading coronavirus all over the country. Azzhole sounded pretty pleased about it too.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

COVID19 was Concocted in order to Relieve the Strain MAN has put on this Planet according to the Bat Sheit Crazy Global Elite who Consider anyone Not of their " CLASS " , Useless Eaters . Question is , what will the " Useless Eaters " , Who are GREATER In Number , Do about that Right Now > ? COVID19 , the Covert Silent WAR Against Humanity.... ..Hmm.......

edit on 26-3-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Do you think I only want to go to church to accommodate our president?

I don't know. Do you, like Gramma Millie, think that Trump is chosen by God to be our president?

If my church is open on Easter Sunday Grandma Tattooed Lunchlady WILL be there and I WILL be safe.

Because God will keep you safe?

Or did you stock up on colloidal silver toothpaste?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The flu is not more dangerous than covid.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Azzhole sounded pretty pleased about it too.

Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If way more people die from the flu than coronavirus how can it not be more dangerous?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join