It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump White House Goal - Begin Relaxing U.S. Covid-19 Restrictions by Easter - 4.12.2020.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It survives in Iran, Australia in the summer..Africa..Umm..Are you even paying attention ?
a reply to: BlackberryRabbit

Are you paying attention to what I actually said?

Do you honestly think once the temps rise across america this
virus will survive so easily?

Game player!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

FOX News gave the Texas Lt Governor a platform to try and convince the elderly that risking their lives was the patriot thing to do, to save the American economy for their children and grandchildren, and FOX News did not push back on the prospect.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Weird how everyone misses the words "hopes" and "begin."

It might be safe to at least "begin" to let the young and healthy return to work and some businesses re-open - that's a reasonable "hope."

Or we might find in two weeks time that Easter 2021 is a better target - by which time, we'll all be burning car tires for heat, and eating grubs.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

We are all exposed to an alarming amount of potentially deadly diseases daily.

Hello Tuberculosis!

Why don't we pay any mind until the MSM say's we should.

What does a sheep say..Baa Baa

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Holy righteous bleeding hearts. I'm loving how as this whole thing goes on, people find their next super cause that they, and only they are SUPER worried about. Sure, you didn't say anything about it then, but since your last bit of super correct "I'm a Doctor!" advice didn't pan out, time to move on to the next, because you could never be wrong or anything. The elderly who cannot go out should be in their homes, no matter where it is. Daily I;m getting first hand reports of senior citizens hitting up the stores for the dumbest things. So whos fault is that? Theirs? Yours for not taking care of YOUR elders? It always amazes me how people have to find the next sooper dooper righteous cause and then shove it down everyone's throats as if everyone has to be responsible for an adult who WANTS to go outside. Who WANTS to go to the store. Who DOESN'T CARE whether they catch this virus or not. If you care about it so much, get up and go do it. Stop talking about it.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: carewemust

Yeah! I can't wait to bring Gramma Millie to a crowded church on Easter Sunday!

Hopefully your grandmother smart enough not to let you do that?

Not if she watches FOX News, she isn't.

Fox News has been telling Grandma to stay home for a while now. They have been spreading fear just like the other stations.

You must not actually watch Fox News. Not blaming you but you should at least get your facts straight.

Try not to let yourself get "baited" by the immature posters. They can't help it. Best to ignore them...which keeps the thread "on subject" longer.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I remember the anti-America terrorists on CNN doing a count-up....
"This the 21st day that the Trump White House has not held a daily briefing. Things must be in disarray, because there's so much to keep hidden from the media and the public".

Yes; questioning everything IAM. The leftist media are relentless. This attempt to overthrow Trumps administration using false statements or WORDS is not working.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If you bankrupt a country with a war it is not good, especially if you are not accomplishing anything by fighting that war. This virus will run it's course and to a point, slowing it's spread so we have time to prepare is good.

In three weeks we should be able to handle this virus better and we will still have an economy.

I would prefer to die than to ruin the lives of my kids. I am only sixty four, but if I live another twenty years, the quality of my life will deteriorate further and it is not something I am looking forward to experiencing. I would rather take a chance with this virus than destroy the future of my kids and grandkids. I can shelter at home which will reduce my risk. I am kind of glad our country did try to delay this because I have quite a few friends that may need the extra care that this will allow, but I also know lots of young people who are having their lives destroyed by this. They have a lot of life left, hopefully good and happy lifes, what have I got left, trips to the doctors, meds that gobble up my savings, and picked and poked by the vampires to see how much blood I can spare without dying. I go once a year to the doctor now, and I do like my new doctor, but I am not fond of going to see him unless I really need to. I do not want to give the medical industry all my money, I want to leave it to my kids and grandkids. I want them to be working and supporting their families instead of being kept from their jobs and worrying about how they are going to pay their bills.

I would sacrifice my life so my kids can have a better life. They want to make sure this does not hurt my wife and I, and I love them for it, but they must understand that our lives are almost over and we want them to carry on.

I am not afraid of this virus, I am afraid that my kids future may be bleak.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackberryRabbit

Their are measures in place to tel someone to kiss my ass also.

Oh? It would work on some people who like being told what to do!

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

In other words, if America has to lose a few hundred lives to Covid-19 every month, like it does to the common Flu...so be it. - Carewemust

Oh that's rich, coming from a supposed pro-lifer who has started more "The Democrats are killing our babies!" outrage threads than anyone else I've seen on the internet.

Grambler is spot on, this has drawn out the fauxervatives indeed.

Unborn Babies do not put themselves in danger. Their mothers do. Adults who are afraid of viruses, but expose themselves to them anyway, have to take self responsibility. If staying at home floats their boat...so be it.

I don't know anything about Grambler, but obviously you like him. That's kewl.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Didn't Trump say it would disappear like a miracle, then it could get worse. I don't think he has much of a clue. He has to decide on the economy, or lives. If they send everyone back to work, it could end up like Italy, if they don't the economy ends up down the toilet. Lets say China is back on line, the only problem is that their markets have taken a hike and are off line. By the time this ends any money will have to be spent on basics. So if it goes on too long people will just help themselves, they haven't got any money now. Plus their are a lot more people than Police or Army to control them. Civil order in America would have to be high on the list. People were pretty pissed before this started, Trump was supposed to change things, he couldn't for various reasons, probably because like all Western politicians he has Corporate bosses who don't allow him much slack. Then where all this money coming from, propping up the market trillions of dollars keeping Corporations going that cant stand on their own feet anymore. Even the President must now be technically broke, simply because Capitalism is dead. With only Banks left producing money which are blips on a screen, keeping other Banks alive, with no benefit for the real economy.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

And, I just think the governors and local officials have a better grasp as to just what they can handle than trump does and should be the ones to decide just what measures should be in place.
And, by the way, I do believe the number of deaths in my state has doubled every two or so days for much of this week.
So, while its dropping somewhere in the world at the present time.. it is just gearing up here.
It's not a one size fits all type of problem... it cant be treated like one...

And one of the "grandmas" that passed here was a kid.
edit on 24-3-2020 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Hopefully your grandmother smart enough not to let you do that?

Not if she watches FOX News, she isn't.

Fox News has been telling Grandma to stay home for a while now. They have been spreading fear just like the other stations.

You must not actually watch Fox News. Not blaming you but you should at least get your facts straight.

Try not to let yourself get "baited" by the immature posters. They can't help it. Best to ignore them...which keeps the thread "on subject" longer.

Star and Flag. I need to stay away from this nonsense. Hopefully they will all be able to apologize for ignorance when they realize this is not the apocalypse they believe it is. Probably not though.

edit on 24-3-2020 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

If the news media and "experts" were as cynical in 1964, as they are are today, the USA would have been wiped out by the Soviet Union.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

FOX News gave the Texas Lt Governor a platform to try and convince the elderly that risking their lives was the patriot thing to do, to save the American economy for their children and grandchildren, and FOX News did not push back on the prospect.

What? Are News outlets now the ordained Moral Majority Authority for determining news content value "diss and dismiss" or "accept or else". This is all a grand manipulation by others to frighten you.
edit on 24-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackberryRabbit
a reply to: Isurrender73

www.youtube.com...

/end thread

Is this guy sent by Jesus, or one of the other few authorities more powerful than President Donald Trump?

If not, he's no different than you or me. Just saying what he thinks and feels.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

In other words, if America has to lose a few hundred lives to Covid-19 every month, like it does to the common Flu...so be it. - Carewemust

Oh that's rich, coming from a supposed pro-lifer who has started more "The Democrats are killing our babies!" outrage threads than anyone else I've seen on the internet.

Grambler is spot on, this has drawn out the fauxervatives indeed.

Unborn Babies do not put themselves in danger. Their mothers do. Adults who are afraid of viruses, but expose themselves to them anyway, have to take self responsibility. If staying at home floats their boat...so be it.

I don't know anything about Grambler, but obviously you like him. That's kewl.

Whatever, man. You've said enough to make it clear the dollar is more important than human life in your eyes. You're mentality regarding this is just the same as all the spring breakers that were out partying last week and are in hospitals this week, thinking because they're young, they can handle it.

I'm 37, in extremely good health and the odds are in my favor. I also spent the first five years of my life living in a car then the 5 years after that not knowing when I would be able to eat again or how long it'd be before my mother got us kicked out of her new boyfriend's house and we'd be back in a car. I know extreme hardship and what it's like to have zero control over my life, I'll still take that over the risk of death or the risk of me infecting anyone else if I were walking around asymptomatic. I'm an essential employee and still have to go to work every day and have no problem being that guy that tells people to back up when they get within 10 feet of me just in case I already am infected.

If all of you who want to risk lives for a f*cking dollar, so be it. Just stay the f*ck away from me or my family.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Enjoy your check.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I believe that Easter will have been 30 days since Friday the 13th (3/13/20).

So the hoax... I mean crisis will have been done in 30 days.

And it ends on Easter when God wins.

Interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join