It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump White House Goal - Begin Relaxing U.S. Covid-19 Restrictions by Easter - 4.12.2020.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

" That's up to state governors and city mayors. "

No , that's Incorrect . It's Up to WE THE PEOPLE when and If WE Decide to go back to Work . Our Government EMPLOYEES will just have to Understand ............

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Yeah, now FOX News is convincing Gramma and Grampa to give it up and take one for the team.
We'll fix the economy over Nana's dead body! Gubnappit!

edit on 24-3-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

link   

I've not heard the "scared Grandma" excuse. The old people I know are cautious, but not "fearful".

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Their are measures in place to tel someone to kiss my ass also.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

In other words, if America has to lose a few hundred lives to Covid-19 every month, like it does to the common Flu...so be it. - Carewemust

Oh that's rich, coming from a supposed pro-lifer who has started more "The Democrats are killing our babies!" outrage threads than anyone else I've seen on the internet.

Grambler is spot on, this has drawn out the fauxervatives indeed.
edit on 24-3-2020 by Drucifer because: Had to include the author's name. Let it be known, on this day, Carewemust openly called for death of Americans to save the economy.

link   
It's a goal, something to give us hope, something to shoot for.

I choose to be optimistic and hopeful, Easter sounds like a great goal for Americans, businesses and government to collectively beat this invisible enemy. Let's work to make it happen, we landed on the moon and put a land rover on Mars, we can do this. I want my country to beat this and we need to be united, haven't any of you naysayers beaten the odds before?
The best victories in history were against all odds, be it sports, business, science or whatever.
Here are a few but many of our personal stories are unrecorded, remember when you......

bleacherreport.com...
www.businessinsider.com...
www.beliefnet.com...

originally posted by: Gandalf77
It would be nice if this were over by Easter, no doubt.
But I’d rather listen to the doctors, scientists, and data.
There won’t be much of an economic recovery if the hospitals are overwhelmed with people they can’t help.

If there was ever a time NOT to listen to Trump, this is it folks.

link   

www.youtube.com...

/end thread

link   

Ya know, one of the underlying conditions I saw listed for someone who died was childhood asthma and pneumonia. I think the guy was in his 30s.
My son is in his 30s.
He had asthma when he was a kid and outgrew it.
He has pneumonia and a collapsed lung even when he was a kid.
And, he had lots of classmates that also had asthma.
If having asthma as a kid is considered an underlying condition that puts you in the higher risk group... a heck of alot more than just grandma need to worry!!
By the way, I live with that son.. along with two other.
And, i am most definitely high risk. How the heck am I supposed to self quarantine.
We need to test.. section by section. Quarentine those who test positive and their contacts, free the others to work.. go section by section, test two or three times to make sure.
Or, just let the virus rip through the population, watch our healthcare system fall apart.
Since even with all these govt attempts to get us to stay home and away from each other... crowds of stupid people are still on the beaches, gathering in peoples houses, and..lol..swimming in the congressional pool while waiting for their test results.

link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I remember the anti-America terrorists on CNN doing a count-up....

"This the 21st day that the Trump White House has not held a daily briefing. Things must be in disarray, because there's so much to keep hidden from the media and the public".

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

There is no #ing way this sh!t is going to be over by Easter with the numbers everywhere doubling and tripling every day.
a reply to: RazorV66

And your next line includes " Who am I to say ?" Nobody!

Do you honestly think once the temps rise across america this
virus will survive so easily? Why sacrifice our freedom and
accept control? Because of something that's a part of life?
Are you afraid to die. I would rather die and all my loved ones
then have them live in the world we are looking at ahead of this
"curve". Risk death or live in hell what's it gonna be? The world this
crap is going to bring on us? Not me? They want your soul.

edit on 24-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Every time I try to warn my parents they joke about the morons licking toilet bowls and panic buying toilet paper. While they have honored me and my siblings request that they stay home and self-quarantine they say its not the virus we need to fear but the vast amount of morons in this country.

When we defend our rights and constitution does it really mean give people who are idiots as well? Our country is at a loss with the current way of things I think the USA will no longer exist because the masses are too stupid to use common sense and would likely play in traffic if asked not to.
edit on 24-3-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

It survives in Iran, Australia in the summer..Africa..Umm..Are you even paying attention ?

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well, at least republicans and conservatives are openly admitting they value the dollar more than life.

I don't want to see another f*cking pro-life thread from any of you.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The Trump administration can relax requirements

No he can't. He can let airplanes back in from China and Italy, but he can't force people back to work or school. That's up to state governors and city mayors.

Correct. I'm referring to White House and CDC guidelines.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Yeah, now FOX News is convincing Gramma and Grampa to give it up and take one for the team.
We'll fix the economy over Nana's dead body! Gubnappit!

That was the Lt. Gov of some Southern state saying as a 70+ citizen he WILL take one for the team. Fairly sure Fox News is not the Lt.Gov of some Southern state.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I just heard what he said "I'd like to get things going back by Easter Sunday". I don't even think he should have said that. Well he did. He lives in the WhiteHouse and has no real concept what it is to stand in line at Costco breathing air that is filled the virus. He needs to listen with both ears, that is why we were born with 2 of them . One to listen and one to meditate on what is being heard. He truly is not meditating on what he is hearing from a competent mind. And I truly am a Trump supporter. Sad I don't have connections to the White House. But I truly believe someone at the govt. level is reading my post. And I 'm quiet sure NHK sure is.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackberryRabbit
a reply to: carsforkids

It survives in Iran, Australia in the summer..Africa..Umm..Are you even paying attention ?

Doesn't matter, the dollar is more important!

You can go back over years of threads on ATS about how the NWO is going to come and take us out, how they're slowly killing us off. And now that the trumptards have chugged all their orange kool-aid, they're all excited to get back out and earn that dollar just a little more for the pieces of # who hold office before they all f*cking die.

I don't even believe in the NWO or any of that "The end game is to kill us all and have the world to themselves" but man, ATS has finally f*cking convinced me of it.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

n order to unseat America (as leader of the free world) and all of its common sense God given truths and replace it with a Pinko Commie Chinese suffocation of freewill/thought/expression.
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Thank you for this!!

This made me LAO, and I needed a good laugh! Thats some comedy gold right there...

link   

Thought it was you guys who were all for state rights?
No, he cant..
We dont have the capacity in our healthcare system to handle that many sick people, heck, we cant even give our doctors and nurses the proper equipment to safely care for them now it seems.
Me thinks that if the governors or mayors are given the choice of destroying their healthcare system or standing their ground on this..
Well, the best you are gonna get is a court somewhere coming into the picture who will probably side with the state local officials, at least till both sides are heard by the supreme court..
Which by the time that happens it ain't gonna matter much one way or the other.

link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
If it wasn't for the danger of me possibly infecting others, I wouldn't have been any more cautious than normal. But after this epidemic is over, I will be more conscious of not spreading germs in general. I bet we'll see a decline in flu disease too.

This was a good conditioning exercise for making a positive lifestyle change.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join