It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone must read this. VERY IMPORTANT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The layer covering the virus is more like a mucous layer than a fat, remember though that mucous does contain lipids in it. The stuff that binds the layer together is a protein, a proteinase, which is most often sulfur based, can soften and deteriorate that barrier. The foam when you wash your hands with soap and water is actually a sulfur based compound mixing with a lipid, it breaks the bond connecting the dirt to the dishes because certain sulfur compounds do that.

Systemic proteinases that are sulfur bases can cut that protective layer so our immune system chemicals can get at it. You cannot eat just any proteinase though. There are some that are safe. A proteinase is an enzyme. A lipase is an enzyme. Our pancrease makes lipases to distribute into our blood to help to digest fats, so does our stomach lining. Now I do not know if a lipase will work for this virus, I have not read any scientific articles addressing that yet, but then again I have not looked for them either. If you eat bacon you create more lipase, the ketogenic diet causes more lipase creation too. But I do not know if that would work for this. Like I said, I have not seen anything, but I cannot discount it either because I have not researched the research on this.

I love you ricky, what does this mean.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: rickymouse

Honey contains an astonishing number of enzymes, in fact over 5000 different enzymes according to nutrition expert Sally Fallon of the Weston A. Price Foundation.

These enzymes have an immediate detoxifying effect on the body because they get to work straight away and start breaking down the body's toxins.

Link to article

There is lipase in there too. It goes way way beyond that.

Super cool huh?

That's one of many reasons honey kills all these viruses so effectively.

oh i been putting it in my tea all day, so that is good, yes?

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Bacon should be on WHO's list of essential medicines.

Bacon may not be on WHO's list of essential medicines, but it is on mine. LOL

Along with honey. Yes, if one can, local raw honey is best.

I use honey in my tea.
On my PB&J sammich.
In my ACV with cinnamon and warm water.

There are many natural foods out there that can help protect oneself, one would think or at least, make it harder for the virus to take over. Possibly easier to fight off (???)

Having said that, I highly doubt scientists/doctors are going to brag about the benefits of certain foods when they can make billions off drugs.

Just my humble opinion mind you.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte

What about the dehydrating effect of alcohol, and the way that weakens the immune response?

Coffee too has been shown to depress immune response, not initially, but overall.

Party people probably constitute a high-risk group to themselves. Most people have an experience of getting sick the day after getting drunk. It's the alcohol; its the careless neglect of staying up too late; and the pigging out on bad foods.

Yes, coffee has many antioxidants and suppresses the immune system some. Remember though, what usually kills the people or causes great sickness to them from coronavirus is a cytokine storm. Salt also suppresses the immune system if you eat too much, but in moderation it can keep the immune system moderated so it does not go wild.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

The layer covering the virus is more like a mucous layer than a fat, remember though that mucous does contain lipids in it. The stuff that binds the layer together is a protein, a proteinase, which is most often sulfur based, can soften and deteriorate that barrier. The foam when you wash your hands with soap and water is actually a sulfur based compound mixing with a lipid, it breaks the bond connecting the dirt to the dishes because certain sulfur compounds do that.

Systemic proteinases that are sulfur bases can cut that protective layer so our immune system chemicals can get at it. You cannot eat just any proteinase though. There are some that are safe. A proteinase is an enzyme. A lipase is an enzyme. Our pancrease makes lipases to distribute into our blood to help to digest fats, so does our stomach lining. Now I do not know if a lipase will work for this virus, I have not read any scientific articles addressing that yet, but then again I have not looked for them either. If you eat bacon you create more lipase, the ketogenic diet causes more lipase creation too. But I do not know if that would work for this. Like I said, I have not seen anything, but I cannot discount it either because I have not researched the research on this.

I love you ricky, what does this mean.

It means that if you have bacon and eggs for breakfast a couple times a week, you will have more chances of fighting this disease than if you eat cereal every day.

It means that if you eat foods containing proteinase enzymes, like fresh pineapple or even grapefruit you can fend off this virus better. Onions will help somewhat too. These will not stop a serious infection, just help you have a milder case. In the case of this virus, kiwi enzymes can help you fight it too. My wife makes a citrus concoction containing three kiwi, three oranges, and two grapefruit. All fresh fruit. Plus sugar to sweeten it to taste. For this particular virus, it should be a good preventive measure because of the properties of grapefruit and kiwi. It is also pretty high in vitamin C, but that is not the best part of it. The oranges do not have that much value against this virus but do give it a good flavor.

The pineapple has bromelaine, the kiwi destroys the enzyme that the virus makes, the grapefruit contains quercetin and also a little proteinase, but also somewhat slows the virus from replicating. Onions have quercetin and also sulfur compounds and enzymes that can break the mucus coating the virus. Kiwi also destroys the enzyme the virus creates to get through our cells and which kills some of the immune systems soldiers.

Bacon and eggs stimulates lipase secretion in our stomach, which increases the bodies ability to break down the fatty protein layer of the virus too. And bacon and eggs are one of my favorite foods, over easy. if you have a little of the white not fully cooked around the yolk, that chemistry helps to fight things too, and choline in the eggs helps our brain communicate with our cells, it is a neurotransmitter. That way the immune system operates properly.

Coconut oil or monolaurin is good for fighting all viruses too. There are lots of things tht help stimulate or moderate the immune system.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: snarky412

Bacon should be on WHO's list of essential medicines.

Bacon may not be on WHO's list of essential medicines, but it is on mine. LOL

Along with honey. Yes, if one can, local raw honey is best.

I use honey in my tea.
On my PB&J sammich.
In my ACV with cinnamon and warm water.

There are many natural foods out there that can help protect oneself, one would think or at least, make it harder for the virus to take over. Possibly easier to fight off (???)

Having said that, I highly doubt scientists/doctors are going to brag about the benefits of certain foods when they can make billions off drugs.

Just my humble opinion mind you.

If I eat popcorn, I get a low grade headache the next morning, it will stay with me all day. But if I put a couple of tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of sugar in a half a glass of warm water and drink it, that headache leaves within minutes. I have verified this over and over and have not found out why it does it. With or without salt, with or without butter, it makes no different, I get the headache. I have verified this multiple times and it has something to do with the popcorn itself popped, corn does not bother me at all. A lot of chemical changes take effect when that corn pops. There is not a lot of info on this in scientific research, I have tried to find out what causes the headache.

Any ideas what does this? Also, some kinds of pickle juice will also take away the headache. But not white vinegar alone.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

...... if you have a little of the white not fully cooked around the yolk, that chemistry helps to fight things too, and choline in the eggs helps our brain communicate with our cells, it is a neurotransmitter. That way the immune system operates properly.

I was just about to ask if it mattered on how the eggs are cooked.
No matter, I love eggs cooked any way they are served.

Usually prefer 'breakfast' in the evening tho. I'm weird like that.

And yes, coconut oil is wonderful.
I have a jar in the kitchen and one in the bath. Even give a bite to my dog, he loves it.

Multi purpose that baby is!!

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

f I eat popcorn, I get a low grade headache the next morning, it will stay with me all day. But if I put a couple of tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of sugar in a half a glass of warm water and drink it, that headache leaves within minutes. I have verified this over and over and have not found out why it does it. With or without salt, with or without butter, it makes no different, I get the headache. I have verified this multiple times and it has something to do with the popcorn itself popped, corn does not bother me at all. A lot of chemical changes take effect when that corn pops. There is not a lot of info on this in scientific research, I have tried to find out what causes the headache.

Any ideas what does this? Also, some kinds of pickle juice will also take away the headache. But not white vinegar alone.

I know you have researched foods and drugs, being as I have learned a lot from you in the past, but do you think it could be due to Monosodium glutamate (MSG) ?

In some people, foods with MSG may cause headaches.

....."FDA considers the addition of MSG to foods to be "generally recognized as safe" (GRAS). Although many people identify themselves as sensitive to MSG, in studies with such individuals given MSG or a placebo, scientists have not been able to consistently trigger reactions."

But even still, many people report sensitivities, most commonly headaches, chest pain, facial numbness, sweating, and swelling.

Foods With MSG That You Probably Didn't Know About

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: snarky412

Theoretically with a proper diet no pathogens should be able to form a growing infection. No matter what it is, all bioweapons included.

This means being mindful of your biology and ensuring you have the correct chemistry. Google has access to nearly all the data we need.

Of course the proper diet includes multiple strains of honey and diverse and mindfully chosen fruits, veggies, nuts and herbs and spices.

There is no pathogens known that can beat a fully functional immune system. If someone gets infection, it's only logical to conclude they're missing something in their biochemistry.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Honey contains an astonishing number of enzymes, in fact over 5000 different enzymes according to nutrition expert Sally Fallon of the Weston A. Price Foundation.

These enzymes have an immediate detoxifying effect on the body because they get to work straight away and start breaking down the body's toxins.

Link to article

There is lipase in there too. It goes way way beyond that.

Super cool huh?

That's one of many reasons honey kills all these viruses so effectively.

oh i been putting it in my tea all day, so that is good, yes?

Yes you may mix it with other items like tea or coffee or whatever.

I do want to point out that if it's being heated up that certain chemicals may degrade or break down - so I'd recommend also ensuring you get at least a spoon at room temperature just in case.

With thousands of chemical compounds it's pretty certain temperature will degrade it in some way.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   

The pharmaceutical industry would collapse overnight if people learned the Truth about medicine.

All the drugs they make are derived from nature itself. But our bodies don't process most derivative products well.

The human body is magically attuned to all of these natural sources of chemistry. The very same chemical in nature will actually react differently inside the body as opposed to an industrially produced source.

It's crazy that the body can tell the difference between natural and unnatural versions of the exact same thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

MSG for some people will give you a buzz, that means like a high with a headache . Chinese restaurants years ago in East LA used a sh.$ load of MSG. That is why their food was so dang good tasting.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'm at the airport.
It's totally empty.

I get to fly on an airplane all by myself! This is gonna be so awesome. My own private jet for 88$ to fly like 2000 miles.

Since I'm really bored I'll probably post a lot to burn a few hours till I board.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Where to, may I ask?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: muzzleflash

Where to, may I ask?

I'm in PA currently, going to fly to Charlotte then back over to Dallas then another to West Texas.

I totally had no clue I'd be going anywhere just hours ago. It was a sudden decision.

My landlord got mad at me for something I had nothing to do with and came up screaming and punching at me.

I'm a super peaceful and quiet soft spoken person. But I do not accept abuse from anyone. So I'm GTFO of that situation.

Once he did it I was like "I'm out". Screw all that. I want a positive environment where I'm respected.

He thought I ate his ice cream. Literally. Couldn't have been me I haven't had ice cream in over 100 days...

That's the short version. Totally didn't see it coming. I had no idea I'd get up today with fists in my face...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

People think they can disrespect and pick on me because I'm so gentle and kind. I never insult or disrespect anyone, to their face at least.

I've changed. I just don't get very mad even if you attacked me. I just get away.

I mind my own business and don't start anything.

That's why I'm the easy target. They think. Oh I'll just take it and let them... They think.

I don't have time for violence, besides I'm crippled with a severe spinal injury. I could be paralyzed at any time from one wrong movement. I can't put up a good fight it's too risky.

Grabbing my stuff and bailing quietly is my best choice.

I'm just gonna forget about all of it.

I can focus my mind where it belongs and where it's happy. That's here with y'all on ATS.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

f I eat popcorn, I get a low grade headache the next morning, it will stay with me all day. But if I put a couple of tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of sugar in a half a glass of warm water and drink it, that headache leaves within minutes. I have verified this over and over and have not found out why it does it. With or without salt, with or without butter, it makes no different, I get the headache. I have verified this multiple times and it has something to do with the popcorn itself popped, corn does not bother me at all. A lot of chemical changes take effect when that corn pops. There is not a lot of info on this in scientific research, I have tried to find out what causes the headache.

I know you have researched foods and drugs, being as I have learned a lot from you in the past, but do you think it could be due to Monosodium glutamate (MSG) ?

In some people, foods with MSG may cause headaches.

....."FDA considers the addition of MSG to foods to be "generally recognized as safe" (GRAS). Although many people identify themselves as sensitive to MSG, in studies with such individuals given MSG or a placebo, scientists have not been able to consistently trigger reactions."

But even still, many people report sensitivities, most commonly headaches, chest pain, facial numbness, sweating, and swelling.

Foods With MSG That You Probably Didn't Know About

I have an intolerance to MSG, it gives me a headache, that is a tyramine headache. It is different than the popcorn headache. Although popcorn does contain a small amount of free and bound glutamates, the glutamate part would be not enough. If I drank beer with it, that could add a little extra to it, but I usually drink water with popcorn, or sometimes coffee. Now the popcorn you get from the store already popped, that often has the glutamate chemistry added, the ummami taste. It does not just have to be monosodium glutamate, I get the headache from aged cheeses, from yogurts, kimchi, sauerkraut, beer and booze, and lots of other things.

I have moderated all that and reduced my headaches from say twenty a month down to a couple a month over the years. I have been aware of my glutamate intolerance for fifty years, they used to call it the cheese headache. I can eat a little aged cheese, but very little without getting a headache.

We do not use microwave popcorn, we use the big pot and oil to cook it on the stove technique. we also had an air popper for years, got rid of that at least fifteen years ago. I still got the headache from that.

My question remains...why does any popcorn give me that low grade weird headache....as little as a cup of it. The more I eat, the longer the duration of the headache.

There are so many methyl chemistries formed when you pot corn that I can't understand why it can't be used to stop addiction of those who are on meth. Although, the methyl chemicals are probably bound, so our body may not be able to utilize them.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

...... if you have a little of the white not fully cooked around the yolk, that chemistry helps to fight things too, and choline in the eggs helps our brain communicate with our cells, it is a neurotransmitter. That way the immune system operates properly.

I was just about to ask if it mattered on how the eggs are cooked.
No matter, I love eggs cooked any way they are served.

Usually prefer 'breakfast' in the evening tho. I'm weird like that.

And yes, coconut oil is wonderful.
I have a jar in the kitchen and one in the bath. Even give a bite to my dog, he loves it.

Multi purpose that baby is!!

The wife and I have breakfast for supper at least once every two weeks. We might make omlets or french toast or just fried eggs. Sometimes we have fried leftover potatoes, american fries, or we make hash browns to go with whatever we have. Usually pancakes or french toast are breakfast or brunch foods.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

My question remains...why does any popcorn give me that low grade weird headache....as little as a cup of it. The more I eat, the longer the duration of the headache.

GMO corn? Reaction to Roundup?

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

GMO corn? Reaction to Roundup?

Actually, we have been using organic popcorn for about two years now and it is the same. Good theory though.

Being that organic popcorn isn't GMO, means that this is not a genetically modified issue either.

I did some more researching just now, and evidently there are other people who treat headaches with apple cider vinegar but there has not been testing done to figure out why it works. No evidence it does or doesn't. I suppose there is no money to be made by drug companies to start paying someone to study this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join