It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone must read this. VERY IMPORTANT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: rickymouse

This honey deal is being completely overlooked even though it's clearly our best medicine. It solves countless problems chemically in our bodies.

yes, and you know what, all the old people are buying it up. I bought a small jar for about 27 USD. Its local and it is good. Like it on my toast with real butter.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Sorry, but I believe the information from Dr. Ken may have been misconstrued. The COVID virus is actually an RNA rather than DNA virus. Additionally, it's not encapsulated in a single protein molecule but rather a complex protein/lipid structure. For example, the 'spikes' shown on the virus are each protein molecules.

NIH COVID

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Honey contains an astonishing number of enzymes, in fact over 5000 different enzymes according to nutrition expert Sally Fallon of the Weston A. Price Foundation.

These enzymes have an immediate detoxifying effect on the body because they get to work straight away and start breaking down the body's toxins.

Link to article

There is lipase in there too. It goes way way beyond that.

Super cool huh?

That's one of many reasons honey kills all these viruses so effectively.

Some lipases are heat stable, some are not. I am not sure if pasteurized honey would contain active lipases like raw honey would. Since it works in Hot totties and we never get the raw honey because of cost, I would say that they might possibly be heat stable. We stock honey for making hot totties, have for twenty years or more, way before we even started prepping. We also have always had brandy and ginger brandy for them in stock, in fact, we always have an extra bottle in reserve. We also always have the real lemon juice for them, or lemons. We did boil down some ginger root one time to make a concentrated ginger liquid and that does work a little better than the ginger brandy, but it only lessens the amount of drinks you need, instead of one or two you need three. Well, three makes you feel a little drunk happy, a good excuse to drink more. Hot totties cut down the duration of a cold or flu by half, not a miracle cure, but it helps a lot. Better than the day less from tamaflu, but then again, everything in a hot totti is not patentable.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

This honey deal is being completely overlooked even though it's clearly our best medicine. It solves countless problems chemically in our bodies.

Honey is a good medicine, and hot totties are really good medicine too.

The wife and I bought a pint of blackberry brandy last week for medicinal purposes, A lot of people swear by that too, and from studying the medical benefits of blackberrys towards viruses, I agree it is a good medicine. The chemistry of the blackberry flavoring in the blackberry brandy is heat stable and active, the chemical that helps to treat the viral infection is actually in the blackberry flavor. Same with properly dehydrated strawberry powder, it has the same effect.

But after studying the chemical as related to this strain of coronavirus, I feel that if you have a real bad infection it might not be good to use strawberry or blackberry medical chemistry to treat a serious case. It is how it inhibits and promotes enzymes in the body. Strawberries and blackberries are good up to the point you get really sick, the action of the hydroxycloroquine actually is contradictory to the blackberry and strawberry chemistry, inhibiting an enzyme that those two berries promote. This particular virus is different than most viruses in that aspect, there are only small amounts of viruses that have that property. When studying the strawberry chemistries effect on this virus, it is beneficial to keep you from getting it but once you have it it might not be beneficial. Weird isn't it.

Now, your strawberry freezer jam is not the same, it has fruit pectin in it, pectin is both antiviral and anti-microbial. It shares a few chemistries with honey, but it is not as potent as honey. Remember this, I will warn you, my mother was on a honey buzz fad and was living off of it and she had a stroke, honey is not harmless, it is a potent medicine and long term overconsumption can increase risk of stroke and some cardiovascular problems. Short term as a medical treatment is beneficial and moderate long term consumption as a mild sweetener is ok, but do not get carried away. Too much can cause side effects. That increased energy has a price, even though the honey chemistry is helping you one way it can hurt you in another. This also goes for maple syrup, real maple syrup has some good health benefits and contains minerals, but too much is also no good.

Honey is a medicine, it has been for thousands of years, the land of milk and honey....both medicines...is mentioned in the bible. I consider milk as an essential medicine too, even for people who are lactose intolerant. I am allergic to milk, all mucousy today from eating an ice cream bar last night. But that mucous helps protect you from the coronavirus. Think about that, something you are allergic to is a medicine.....most pharmaceuticals are toxic compounds that need to be prescribed correctly and matched to conditions and they have side effects just like milk has for some people.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

You brought up the thread on honey

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yes , Bacon is the Best Medicine ..........)

Though a new French study has indicated bacon is only efficacious if intravenously administered... in a white sauce substrate..

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

gets in through the eyes eh? one more use for my Aviator Sunglasses... they arent just there to make me look badass and cool

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

yes, and you know what, all the old people are buying it up. I bought a small jar for about 27 USD. Its local and it is good. Like it on my toast with real butter.

MMMM!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Thank you for that information. This is what I'm looking for.
star

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Well let's cut the fat!

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

hey, good posts. We have a stockpile of various alcohols and so forth too, and talk about various remedies. I like your style.

as a bartender for ten years, though: it's "Hot Toddy"

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

That's one of many reasons honey kills all these viruses so effectively.

That must be why the aliens are destroying the Earths bee population.

www.google.com... e=UTF-8

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

The following is forwarded from Irene Ken physician, whose daughter is an Asst. Prof in infectious diseases at Johns Hopkins University, quite informative. In our community chat, here, they sent this excellent summary to avoid contagion 👾. I share it with you because it is very clear: * The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and convert them into aggressor and multiplier cells.
* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.

www.facebook.com...

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

The physician states it is a DNA virus. That is incorrect. It is an RNA virus---a single, 30,000 -base-long RNA molecule

edit on 3/26/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/26/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA

hey, good posts. We have a stockpile of various alcohols and so forth too, and talk about various remedies. I like your style.

Hey, some tonic waters contains quinine. It was an old remedy to help to keep people from getting malaria. It does have the ability to inhibit the coronavirus to attach to the cells too. It is not strong enough to kill an infection that is bad, too weak, but it can help to keep us from getting it somewhat from reading things about it.

So what did the English do, they invented a more palatable medicine....gin and tonic.

Coffee has a little quinine too, I posted a link on a different thread. It has enough to deter the virus initially too, so our immune system has more time to fight it. But it too, will not fight a bad infection, and remember, with both of these remedys, you have to have an immune system working adequately to protect you. The people with the highest risk probably will not benefit by the quinine alone. They often put other meds with the chloraquinone to help the immune system out to fight the virus.

So, a nice homemade pina colada made with fresh pineapple, and a gin and tonic sound like a good way to protect yourself. Now that they got a stay at home order here I can see people self medicating...you can't drive to the bar.
Oh, and one of the endocanabinoids can be used to adjuvate the reactions. Party people might be the only ones that don't wind up in the hospital.

I can find ways to increase your odds of only having a milder reaction, none of what I am talking about can cure the disease, but it could be fun trying.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: VeeTNA

Hey, some tonic waters contains quinine. It was an old remedy to help to keep people from getting malaria. It does have the ability to inhibit the coronavirus to attach to the cells too. It is not strong enough to kill an infection that is bad, too weak, but it can help to keep us from getting it somewhat from reading things about it.

So what did the English do, they invented a more palatable medicine....gin and tonic.

Coffee has a little quinine too, I posted a link on a different thread. It has enough to deter the virus initially too, so our immune system has more time to fight it. But it too, will not fight a bad infection, and remember, with both of these remedys, you have to have an immune system working adequately to protect you. The people with the highest risk probably will not benefit by the quinine alone. They often put other meds with the chloraquinone to help the immune system out to fight the virus.

So, a nice homemade pina colada made with fresh pineapple, and a gin and tonic sound like a good way to protect yourself. Now that they got a stay at home order here I can see people self medicating...you can't drive to the bar.
Oh, and one of the endocanabinoids can be used to adjuvate the reactions. Party people might be the only ones that don't wind up in the hospital.

I can find ways to increase your odds of only having a milder reaction, none of what I am talking about can cure the disease, but it could be fun trying.

The CB2 receptor. It's a potent regulator of immune cells.

Consume up.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Just a correction: a protein molecule is not DNA. Viruses contain RNA - ribonucleic acids, covered by a protein sheath (capsid). Proteins are made of amino acids. Viruses do not have any of the machinery required to reproduce themselves, so they have to coopt the ribosome of a host cell to make more nucleic acids, to produce more proteins (capsids), and so forth.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

What about the dehydrating effect of alcohol, and the way that weakens the immune response?

Coffee too has been shown to depress immune response, not initially, but overall.

Party people probably constitute a high-risk group to themselves. Most people have an experience of getting sick the day after getting drunk. It's the alcohol; its the careless neglect of staying up too late; and the pigging out on bad foods.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Yes soap and time kills it, this is old news that everyone has known forever

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I’m not sure I follow. None of this is news. Am I missing something? I don’t think anyone in recent history has said that viruses are living or that coronaviruses don’t have a lipid bilayer or that soap and alcohol won’t deactivate the virus... I’m scratching my head here.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Been doing raw honey along with "C" and "D" vitamins since beginning of viral outbreak. Knew raw honey was good but now know why - I also eat copious amounts of bacon and may have accidentally been helping from another angle.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join