It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone must read this. VERY IMPORTANT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

The following is forwarded from Irene Ken physician, whose daughter is an Asst. Prof in infectious diseases at Johns Hopkins University, quite informative. In our community chat, here, they sent this excellent summary to avoid contagion 👾. I share it with you because it is very clear: * The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and convert them into aggressor and multiplier cells.
* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed, but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy, because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.

edit on 0300000010342020-03-24T21:34:10-05:00341003pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

www.facebook.com...

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Tue Mar 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: added source, trimmed quote, removed large font screaming, added tags

edit on Tue Mar 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Tue Mar 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Thank you for the edit.

I'm pretty sure we needed your help.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Its always good to know I'm on good terms with you folks here at ATS

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I'm trimming my talons as others read this.

Turning up the temperature on my boiler too.

Moisturising.

Glad the weather is warm.

Be safe peeps, if this is all nonsense (I don't think so) at least I will be cleaner than I have been in YEARS.

Not cutting my long flowing locks though. The hippies were right all along y'know.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That is a WALL my friend. But good on you to try and help some people.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Thanks for that, learned something.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Haha yeah, it was. But it was the most helpful wall I've seen in a while.

Thank you for sharing this, OP. Great advice.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Thanks Music

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   
The layer covering the virus is more like a mucous layer than a fat, remember though that mucous does contain lipids in it. The stuff that binds the layer together is a protein, a proteinase, which is most often sulfur based, can soften and deteriorate that barrier. The foam when you wash your hands with soap and water is actually a sulfur based compound mixing with a lipid, it breaks the bond connecting the dirt to the dishes because certain sulfur compounds do that.

Systemic proteinases that are sulfur bases can cut that protective layer so our immune system chemicals can get at it. You cannot eat just any proteinase though. There are some that are safe. A proteinase is an enzyme. A lipase is an enzyme. Our pancrease makes lipases to distribute into our blood to help to digest fats, so does our stomach lining. Now I do not know if a lipase will work for this virus, I have not read any scientific articles addressing that yet, but then again I have not looked for them either. If you eat bacon you create more lipase, the ketogenic diet causes more lipase creation too. But I do not know if that would work for this. Like I said, I have not seen anything, but I cannot discount it either because I have not researched the research on this.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes , Bacon is the Best Medicine ..........)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yes , Bacon is the Best Medicine ..........)

Our blind cat eats about three quarters of a pound of bacon a week, it makes him all happy and wound up till the baggy full of it runs out and we don't have any bacon thawed out to fry. The wife and I get about two slices each out of the pound. He is happy and full of energy when he gets his bacon, and gets real depressed when he goes a day without it. He is a baconaholic now.

Bacon should be on WHO's list of essential medicines.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
There is a Guardian link That mention similar information as Musicmagic
Some more of the information that musicismagic linked to for those without face book

* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 25 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
* Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.
* Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.
* NO BACTERICIDE SERVES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; they cannot kill what is not alive with anthobiotics, but quickly disintegrate its structure with everything said.
[...]

But can't find it anywhere bar the face book can find similar information in other newspapers and unicef message

Still have issue with the temperature seems being outside in hot climates and no air condition indoors might be a good thing to save some pennies due to extra tax and kickbacks every corporation will get.
Stay safe and take no risks -

edit on Wed Mar 25 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot
Not cutting my long flowing locks though. The hippies were right all along y'know.

You mean ... "Dude, like.. I can use my hair.. to wash my hair!!"

I need to do more reading on this. I was someone who felt soap and warm water was not effective, but a cursory glance shows otherwise...

Still, it remains, don't touch your own face when in public... that's not to say touching other peoples faces is now ok. It's still creepy.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I guess we should accept this as proof it enters through the eye's
An area of our bodies that we have not been recommended to protect i might add.
Most front line workers,and first responders have no eye protection.
Another amazing fail is no recomendation for masks or eye protection on buses,trains or the supermarket
It is proven that this virus can be respirated into the air,without a cough
2 meters is not far enough and most tills are not designed for that distance
not to mention the workers at these stores iv'e noticed,are not using protection at all !
Until we get our act together, this is just going to drag on.
edit on 25-3-2020 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Please check your PM's.

What is your sense about the virus?

I tend to believe Mark Taylor more on such things.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Honey contains an astonishing number of enzymes, in fact over 5000 different enzymes according to nutrition expert Sally Fallon of the Weston A. Price Foundation.

These enzymes have an immediate detoxifying effect on the body because they get to work straight away and start breaking down the body's toxins.

Link to article

There is lipase in there too. It goes way way beyond that.

Super cool huh?

That's one of many reasons honey kills all these viruses so effectively.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

This honey deal is being completely overlooked even though it's clearly our best medicine. It solves countless problems chemically in our bodies.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Price of bubble bath will shoot up now..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join