It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On The Widespread Misconceptions Surrounding Corona Virus. Herding Lambs To The Slaughter.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I live in Kansas smack dab in the middle of the United States but evidently was the last person on Earth to find out about this Global Pandemic. About 6 days ago.

So for the past week I have been trying to gather as much information as I can about what type of situation I now find myself in along with the rest of the world. Yesterday I watched the UN call for a global ceasefire in response to this global pandemic.

At this point I am now convinced that this is the event that every conspiracy theorist and "doomsday-prepper" has been concerned about all these years. Society may very well break down this one.

Today, March 24th 2020, the lockdown of this county as well as a number of other nearby counties began. & I have already heard a local 11 year old say police threatened to arrest him if they "saw him out again" (fishing a creek). Day one of lockdown.

Since I began researching this situation (6 days ago) I have uncovered a number of disturbing discrepancies which I will now detail below.....
-Last week many were still saying that the corona virus mortality rate was about 0.1%. Statistics now show a much higher mortality rate.
-Everybody I have encountered believes that this virus causes "flu-like sickness". Doctors fighting it in Italy have described it as like Pneumonia
-Everybody seems to think the lockdown measures are only going to last a couple weeks. Meanwhile, some forecasts are predicting the peak US infection in June, July or even this Winter... Why is everybody being led to believe this lockdown is short term??? ***I am trying hard to find a link to these simulations referenced by Pence and Trump last week but to no avail. I think they were connected to forecasting EU also***
-The majority of Americans I have seen all think that if you are under 60 then it will be no worse than the Flu or nothing at all...
-Many people think "15 days to flatten the curve" means that after 15 days is when things might start to return to normal.....!
-A Study recently found corona virus to survive 1-3 days on certain surfaces. (This meshes well with what the public believes in my area.) The Diamond Princess Cruise Ship still harbored the corona virus 17 DAYS after exposure! Another major discrepancy of public perception and of the seriousness of the situation.

....Major discrepancies of the public perception of the danger we are in and the threat we face.....

I no longer believe these misconceptions are accidental.
I think this is it.
The perfect situation to take total control of the public and industry and everything else. World domination.
Like we 'theorists have been suspecting they eventually would attempt to do for decades.

....Certain politicians, Governments, and industries are all already exploiting this situation to their maximum advantage... I don't see any reason why the worlds military forces would not also be considering the same. This situation is dramatically changing global society already. There is no end in sight for these lock-downs and curfews. The door is open for things to quickly degenerate even further into chaos.

I think someone is making sure people misunderstand the reality of the situation as much as possible so they can screw us out of our freedom and our planet once and for all. It is going to be a rough road ahead. As much as I am concerned about the corona virus, I am equally concerned by the possibility of pretty much any other crisis during this crisis which would further compound the stresses our societies are already facing and possibly even cause them to completely break down. For example, in areas in which curfews have been implemented already (except the "essential" positions)- some of the essential positions are getting infected and dying. Such as doctors, government workers, airport, ect. If we just send out our most essential people into harms way first, what if those sectors sustain disproportionate losses and sickness, further jeopardizing our already fragile versions of quarantined society in which we are now entering...

Good luck everybody.

-E38Driver

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: E38Driver
I live in Kansas smack dab in the middle of the United States but evidently was the last person on Earth to find out about this Global Pandemic. About 6 days ago.

I think someone is making sure people misunderstand the reality of the situation as much as possible so they can screw us out of our freedom and our planet once and for all.

Good luck everybody.

-E38Driver

I agree about the HOAX aspect, but with the goal of it here in the USA, as being less complicated.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: E38Driver

With where you live and all, I would highly recommend watching the "Jericho" series.

You know... just to prep.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I went out in two states yesterday that are both on "lockdown" and got food, picked up non-essential items, got medicine, and got fuel. Nobody asked what I was doing or where I was going.

Some of the inner city and metro areas may be doing this crap, but that's the price of living with in an overbearing authoritarian area. We are nowhere near to being on lockdown anywhere.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It will take about 12-18 months for a vaccine to be developed, produced and administered.
We will not be getting back to normal until some time late in 2021 I suspect.

After that we'll all be a lot poorer and the world will be forever changed.

The REAL SERIOUS issues will occur if the food chain dries up.
If that happens than Govts collapse and it's the end game.
edit on 24/3/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Yeah I’m in Michigan and we are in lockdown ..... I have a 20 mile drive (one way) to work and saw not one police officer, either on the way there or back home...... but Costco was SO slow we literally played basketball in the store lmao.

As far as this being the perfect storm to do whatever TPTB want to do is quite true..... it’s chaos everywhere and everyone I talk to has a different opinion.... but in a time like this we need comradery; and togetherness, like minded thoughts that bring us together even across vast distances.... we need to use collective consciousness

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

With where you live and all, I would highly recommend watching the "Jericho" series.

You know... just to prep.

I'd advise against watching that.

Unless you want to OP to be pissed off for a few months from viewing it.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Right I went to wal-mart earlier for some stuff for my bike and had no problems. I thought that incident was worth mentioning as it happened on the first day of our lockdown. Since this situation looks like it will continue for months ahead I am reckoning on harsher crackdowns as time goes on.

I saw a liveleak 2 days ago of a group of people in Italy at the beach, a helicopter showed up and chased them away.

Wish for the best, be prepared for the worst. Eyes out for the reality.

-Driver

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That is another top concern of mine. Food shortages could easily become a top issue... In many places it already is. Even people who are 'panic buying' seem to be stocking up for a couple weeks instead of 6 months to a year if things aren't completely on the bright side. If they do a total lockdown- I don't think our supply chain and infrastructure are designed to facilitate feeding hundreds of millions of people in their homes.

-Driver

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Link to liveleak please of beach in Italy

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   

-Driver

This is a microscopic look at what would happen with the Dems non-starter Medicaid/care for all. There is talk already of RATIONING health care to those infected with the Chinese Covid19 virus.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

S&F for the post. I have to say though, this is the first place I've heard/read of anyone thinking it causes "flu-like illness" or a 0.1% mortality rate.

I mean, there are the "#JustAFluBro" folks, and the ones who think influenza is worse because it killed more people last year than Covid-19 did in Januaryor whatever, but that's a small faction of obvious reality-deniers.

The mortality rate has always been assumed to be 2.4-3.5%, though as low as ~1%-ish in some countries (and as high as 10% in Italy.)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

-Driver

This is a microscopic look at what would happen with the Dems non-starter Medicaid/care for all. There is talk already of RATIONING health care to those infected with the Chinese Covid19 virus.

That's just simple math. If you have 400,000 ventilators and 2,000,000 people suffocating, the ventilators will be rationed to 400,000 people while 1.6m choke to death.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Aren't they saying you can get multiple people on 1 machine Use of a Single Ventilator to Support 4 Patients ---- yes short term But lab tested
Use of a Single Ventilator to Support 4 Patients --- Not Recommended

And treatment procedures with -- high vit c / zinc / Hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine Link Combination are reducing the time spent on them.

Issue being getting the machines and the people in to the same spot.
Suppose it all depends on which part of the virus existence cycle we try to eradicate.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It will take about 12-18 months for a vaccine to be developed, produced and administered.
We will not be getting back to normal until some time late in 2021 I suspect.

After that we'll all be a lot poorer and the world will be forever changed.

The REAL SERIOUS issues will occur if the food chain dries up.
If that happens than Govts collapse and it's the end game.

We don't need a vaccine for things to go back to normal. Our bodies have to become immune to this just like everything else
Any sickness like this even the (seasonal flu) is dangerous for the elderly and those with compromise immune systems
I'm not even sure if they can make a vaccine for this but that's just another part of the agenda

If it wasn't for the fearmongering agenda pushed by the controlled MSM. Causing all this mass hysteria and panic. people would not have even thought this was any different then the seasonal flu because it's not...

They have been lieing to you from the beginning can't you people see that?

Everyone just need to realize nothing ever changed...

(Besides maybe more of our rights and freedom being stripped away like just like 911)

What some local governments are doing with the lockdowns and curfews is actually illegal so just don't worry about it...

Lets Show them this is still America dammit

They can only take over if we let them

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

The pensions time-bomb...

It’s a phrase used here referring to the growing numbers of elderly as we live longer and the inadequate numbers of working age people to pay for their state pensions. Hence retirement ages are increasing, but this can only go so far, since we can’t force business to employ folk that are too old to get the jobs done.

Along comes a pandemic that targets the old.

The U.K., the US, South America and god knows who’s else totally botch their reactions, delaying lockdown based on scientific modelling they refuse to make public..!

It’s as though they want the virus to spread!

The question is, is the virus designed for this purpose, or are these elite exploiting the situation they find themselves in?

edit on 25-3-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

The pensions time-bomb...

It’s a phrase used here referring to the growing numbers of elderly as we live longer and the inadequate numbers of working age people to pay for their state pensions. Hence retirement ages are increasing, but this can only go so far, since we can’t force business to employ folk that are too old to get the jobs done.

Along comes a pandemic that targets the old.

The U.K., the US, South America and god knows who’s else totally botch their reactions, delaying lockdown based on scientific modelling they refuse to make public..!

It’s as though they want the virus to spread!

The question is, is the virus designed for this purpose, or are these elite exploiting the situation they find themselves in?

Looks to me like it was designed that way...
Seeing how it only targets the "elderly & ones with compromise immune systems.
Kids are throwing it off like it's nothing

Me personally I think they have been quietly poisoning everyone for a long time and still are (via secret military experiments, chemtrails, vaccines etc.)

Hence why so many had underlying issues right before all this started

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Because you used essential services. Food drugs gas station and even home repair stores like Lowe's are all open everywhere.

Gathering places like bars and restaurants and churches and schools are closed.

No one is being forced to remain indoors.

I've been working on my garden when it's not raining.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

The United States has plenty of food.
Let's not go around inventing problems when we already have enough.

top topics

join