It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Biden Have The Chinese Virus?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
I thought they already started pushing cuomo pretty hard.

My guess he'll be the dem "nominee".

Then Joe better hurry up and bow out.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I must admit, I find the potential of Cuomo vs. Trump kind of interesting.

Two NY gangstas going at it in the debate would be fun.
edit on 24-3-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

It's surprising how fast Dems have lost that Lovin' Feelin' towards old Joe.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: toolgal462

It's surprising how fast Dems have lost that Lovin' Feelin' towards old Joe.

do you think they will tell him or just let him think he is president? haha

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
He certainly knows his campaign is dead.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

HAHA, no way! He thinks he got this.

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

"Look, man...now here's the deal...I will WIN my campaign for Senator!"

posted on Mar, 24 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The crazy thing is with all that going on Trump should be toast, yet Joe is the best they can come up with and that's a losing horse-faced pony soldier anyway you slice it. Trump's overall approval ratings are up and even his approval ratings for handling the virus are at 60%. Even Pence hasn't looked too bad. No, the Democrats had better find a sub and a decent VP candidate and Stacey Abrams isn't either of them,no matter what the progressive side of the blue aisle think, seriously doubt she good even turn Georgia blue much less anywhere else.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Depending on what meds he is taking for his health, he could be at more risk. Side effects of meds can cause confusion too, it does not have to be alzheimer disease or dementia. He should not be running for the presidency, not when his mind is compromised. He is old, many old people get that way, it is not something to be ashamed of, but he has to accept that he should be retired now. He should be enjoying the rest of his life, travel around, give speeches occasionally, vacation in Hawaii. Why do people have to make their last years into hell.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Remember Joe Biden?

Who?

Oh...that guy. Did Bernie beat him? Creepy Joe was a longshot last time I checked on the Dem race.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Depending on what meds he is taking for his health, he could be at more risk. Side effects of meds can cause confusion too, it does not have to be alzheimer disease or dementia. He should not be running for the presidency, not when his mind is compromised. He is old, many old people get that way, it is not something to be ashamed of, but he has to accept that he should be retired now. He should be enjoying the rest of his life, travel around, give speeches occasionally, vacation in Hawaii. Why do people have to make their last years into hell.

At his age a UTI could cause the same symptoms, my grandmother experienced that several times.

I don't think that's the case with him, it's been happening for too long.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: PheonixReborn

Biden cleared phlegm from his throat.

You don't know that he doesn't have underlying conditions. He may have allergies.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Biden was always saying dumb stuff...See below

But wow, he was much more in control of his faculties when VP..

Do Democrats recognize the obvious mental “change” or if they are blind to it?
I reckon they are blind to it in the same way they are blind as to why Hillary lost the 2016 election so decisively...

Anyhow, here’s a less discombobulated joe saying idiotic things...but without the confusion...
Pure, uninterrupted naivety and borderline treasonous talk...the uninterrupted part is the most astonishing as he interrupts himself almost every sentence with word finding issues or pure nonsense....

2016 Joe

Wow

The whole thing where he talks about kids rubbing his legs...yikes

edit on 25-3-2020 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Yeah, any infection can cause problems with thinking, you can have the flu and it blows away your ability to think.

But Biden seems to have been having this issue more at least half a year, I think it may be a problem with some medicine he takes, and he may need to take that kind of medicine. If it was only for a couple of months, I would say that it could be an infection. Also he seems to be cranky at people who go against his beliefs, Krank is the german word for sick. It is another symptom, his patients is not there like it should be. He strikes out at anyone who does not reinforce his beliefs, it could also be he has changed his diet, plant defense system chemicals can cause that problem. Lectins can cause that to happen, and the active animal version of lectins, albumin, can also stimulate the same fight or flight response, in Biden's case the fight response. Some meds and illegal drugs induce this fight or flight response to help people out. I compare meds to natural compounds to try to figure out how to try to find natural approaches, basically hacking pharmaceuticals.

We all need something to do, since I cannot work because of my epilepsy, I have found something to do, my original interest was in health care and pharmacology, I was supposed to be a doctor, but I dropped out because I did not like what I was seeing in premed. I never have been enthused by money, I was going into that field to help the people in my community. If you bucked the system back then and even mentioned to your patients that they could do things naturally, you could lose your license. It was not the doctors job to tell people about nutrition back then.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

a reply to: PheonixReborn

Biden cleared phlegm from his throat.

You don't know that he doesn't have underlying conditions. He may have allergies.

That is true, and I know many people with allergies and when their allergies flare up their thinking turns to crap. Some take benedryl and turn into morons for three hours afterwards, but it does help to control overreaction.

I can't think correctly when I get around people wearing perfumes or aftershaves, it probably drops my IQ around fifty points temporarily. I am sure Biden is around a lot of those expensive perfumes with that kind of chemistry in them.
edit on 25-3-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

I agree. I’m sure that Fredos’ dad probably has skeletons in his closet too
edit on 25-3-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There is no such thing as the Chinese virus.

Is this a virus that turns you Chinese?

Or are you just a racist ?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

Is Chinese a race?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
There is no such thing as the Chinese virus.

Is this a virus that turns you Chinese?

Or are you just a racist ?

Is norovirus anti-Ohion?

-Chris

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Least in my part of Georgia she couldn't turn a piece of toast let alone turn the state Blue, she would get atlanta and that's about it, especially if creepy was the top of the ticket... heck Cumo could be the top of the ticket and they would then have to overcome the another yankee coming to tell us how to live.

Trump is either incredibly lucky OR the DNC is full of brain damaged idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join