It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was infected with Covid-19 in November

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: Gojira54
The first cases in China emerged in December.

You didn't have the Wuhan Flu.

You are free to believe you had it. But your beliefs and the facts do not match up.

That's not true. The virus was first isolated and defined in December 2019. How many people do you think had and passed it around until enough people got critically sick to attract the attention of research doctors? 3 months? 6 months?

I stand corrected... the first confirmed case happened in China on November 17... So unless the Original Poster was in Wuhan back in November... he did not have the Wuhan flu.

Source
edit on 3/27/2020 by Gojira54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gojira54

Like I said, plenty of people had to have had it before enough critically sick people brought it to the attention of research doctors to define it in November.

Wuhan is an industrial business hub. Plenty of people, from all over the world travel to and from Wuhan. Travel wasn't restricted until January 31st.

Here, in Southern California where I live, there are so many Chinese visitors that there are bill boards all up and down Interstate 10 that are written in Chinese. We happen be one of the areas with community passed Covid19 clusters early on.

edit on 27-3-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: logicsoda
So how do you know it was Covid-19 and not another bug, unless you were tested positive for Covid-19? Other illnesses have the exact same symptoms as Covid-19...

Of course your correct, I don't know for sure I just suspect strongly .

And your right other illnesses have similar symptoms, but I'm not one to believe in coincidence because when I say I don't get sick I mean I don't get sick ever, I'm not one of those people that " gets sick once a year" . I mean I don't have any allergies at all no runny noses, no itchy eyes , no coughing I haven't sneezed since I was a little kid and that is not a joke. I don't get colds , or hay fevers or any of it . I got the Flu once when I was a kid and a bunch of colds since then nothing at all .

Then my girlfriend gets sick in November and she seriously looked deathly ill , I got sick two days after her and believe me I was shocked but it put me down for about a week the symptoms mirrored Covid-19 .
edit on 27-3-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gojira54
The first cases in China emerged in December.

You didn't have the Wuhan Flu.

You are free to believe you had it. But your beliefs and the facts do not match up.

Those were the first cases we were made aware of from China, Now call me un-trusting but who honestly knows how long this virus has been in circulation. It became airborne and then it became a problem well it was made to seem like a problem, But there is no telling how long it was transmitted physically direct contact.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
This virus has been here since october or sooner, Mid November I was sick for a week and a half my symptoms mimiced the Covid-19 symptoms almost to the letter. Honestly I had forgotten about being sick in November, My girlfriend reminded me a few days ago she looked at me and said " babe we have already had this virus in november" I thought for a second , then looked at her and exclaimed " your a genius ! " She was absolutly right , I have been talking to a Doctor that goes to my gym . He said with out a doubt this Covid-19 has been here since atleast October, tons of patients coming to the ER getting mis-diagnosed because they had no clue that Covid-19 was already in circulation. All of these patients he said were being tested for Both types of Flu and Pneumonia testing negative to both, they would write them some anti-biotics to treat the infection caused by the Virus and send them on there way.

Me personally I was tested for both Flu and Pneumonia while I was sick, and tested negative for both. Now I never ever get sick, My girlfriend got sick and almost like clock work I became sick with in a few days. My family practice Doctor told me with out a doubt I had some sort of Viral infection he just had no idea what it was.

Guys and Gals this whole thing is just SPIN, they are using this to progress some sort of agenda just like on 9/11.

Over 60million people in this country were infected during the H1N1 virus pandemic, and they never closed a damn thing .

Yes I have asked (on purpose) many people about why they were all ill in november, I had up to 4 members of my team at work come down with flu systems that took them out completely. Then also my gf in her team, all them had the same, dropping off one after the other going home to rest then coming back.

I feel that this has been around a long time before China declared it. Its a biological lab test gone wrong and it got out, they banned both the disease centre and Wuhan institute from releasing any more information after it became public, they made it all confidential. They also tightened all their security around biological facilities. Why after this outbreak all this happened? Because they knew they are at fault and do not wish to admit it or allow the world to know they are at fault.

The flip side is that they infect their own people and allow it to spread to take out the western economy (while they get well and over the virus) and medical supplies so they can charge money for the medicine they hold on America and other countries that effect critically ill citizens. They charge higher prices or allow high death rate, they charge money for these denied medicines by making out America is blaming them and therefore wipe their trillion dollar debt or attack when we are at our weakest.

Its all very shady, I do not believe china whatsoever, they want something from this....

edit on 27-3-2020 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Really interesting reading some responses here. At my job, there was a 2 week period where a lot of people got sick, myself included.

I felt slightly sick for a day or two, then I felt fine, then I felt bad again.

I went to work a few days feeling lousy, then the next day I felt REALLY lousy and called out, went back the next day feeling better.

Talking to a few coworkers, we all agreed it was worse than a cold, not as bad as the flu. I didn't have shortness of breath and didn't hear about anyone who did, but I remember it feeling like a strange illness.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
We had the same in Southwest Michigan for Thanksgiving

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I also had it in November. It started with flu-like symptoms and ended up with bronchitis. If I would lie down in bed I would have coughing fits. For some time I was unable to sleep due to the constant coughing. The only way I could sleep was in a recliner. It lingered for weeks and was the worst sickness I've ever experienced.
edit on 28-3-2020 by Freth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Lost my mother in law on February 17th. She went into the hospital with pneumonia like symptoms on Jan 21. Never had pneumonia or the Flu, but had a long history of respiratory illness. We assumed it was her history catching up to her. This makes me wonder for sure.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It's POSSIBLE you were infected. However, what your post actually points to is that because people were misdiagnosed at the beginning the death toll in the U.S. could be much higher, as well as the number of infected people. How many people have died in the U.S. at the start and their death was attributed to something else due to a misdiagnose? Also the claim that "young people are completely fine" has been proven to be false.

While it is true that the elderly have a higher risk many young people have died as well. People forget that asthma, other respiratory problems including apnea, heart disease, lung disease, etc, etc has no age. Millions of young people, including children, have these conditions and others including a weakened immune system due to some other chronic conditions. Millions of young people are obese, which also increases the risk not only of catching the virus but also increases the risk of dying from SARS-CoV2/COVID-19.
edit on 29-3-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

How many people do you think you infected , well assuming you did indeed have this virus.

That’s your first response? Really? Drink this comment in a little bit - there’s massive implications to this post.

Please respond with one of your classic quips of idiotic 90s comebacks and tell me how you don’t get the significance here or tell me how I’m failing to understand what’s important and I’m a moron.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This thing has been around longer than anyone can pinpoint. There's no DOUBT about that. The Docs were calling it a "bug" around here because of its weak nature. How do I know I was infected with it? Because that's my job. I'm an official 'I KNOW THATS WHAT I HAD SO NEENER NEENER NEENER' expert. Don't believe me? I have several ID's to prove it.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

It's POSSIBLE you were infected. However, what your post actually points to is that because people were misdiagnosed at the beginning the death toll in the U.S. could be much higher, as well as the number of infected people. How many people have died in the U.S. at the start and their death was attributed to something else due to a misdiagnose? Also the claim that "young people are completely fine" has been proven to be false.

While it is true that the elderly have a higher risk many young people have died as well. People forget that asthma, other respiratory problems including apnea, heart disease, lung disease, etc, etc has no age. Millions of young people, including children, have these conditions and others including a weakened immune system due to some other chronic conditions. Millions of young people are obese, which also increases the risk not only of catching the virus but also increases the risk of dying from SARS-CoV2/COVID-19.

That’s some lying with statistics right there, sir.

It doesn’t point to what you mentioned - it points to his point. Which, as I read it, is there have been a lot more cases than have been acknowledged and the Virus has been here longer than just 2020.

If that’s true, then your point is likely also true. That could be verified by looking at death rates for a number of causes for 2019 vs. historical data.

Without doing that - I would say you have a point. But, the question becomes what’s the ratio of cases to deaths that were undiagnosed. There’s no way of knowing...

Said another way, his argument supports your argument - you’re just viewing it from opposite sides.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I had the identical sickness you referenced in your post and the identical results from the lab test. I never get sick and am very healthy and whatever I had (I believe Covid-19) absolutely flattened me. The doctor simply referred to it as a "severe upper respiratory infection".

Shortly after that I recall reading multiple news articles about a severe upper respiratory infection that was making its way all around the US. My friends school had nearly 70% of the kids out sick over a 3 week period. Nearly everyone I knew got sick as well over a 2 month period.

The reason it was not identified as Covid-19 is simply because they had no test to identify the virus.

Additionally, another friend of mine who is a career flight attendant with a major US carrier told me about a FB group of airline attendants who have more than 1,200 members all talking about how they, too, thought Covid-19 already made its way through the US months ago. Commenting on how many passengers were sick as well as how many flight attendants fell sick.

Now just the other day HuffPost publishes this article: Is It Possible You Had the Corona Virus Earlier This Year?

That pretty much sums it up for me. Covid-19 has been in the US for months people. Many of us have already had it and soon there will be a test to prove it.

So while the mainstream media continues their fear mongering campaign of utter bullshlt take solace in knowing this is not the end times.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I work at a Japanese owned auto parts facility,loads of people from Asia were traveling to and from our plant around mid November.After Thanksgiving most people had something.Horrible coughing,some had pneumonia,weakness.basically all the symptoms of Corona.And everyone at home got it too. I won't say that was it,but it sure was rough.Hadnt been so sick since I had Hepititus a.That was from a Chinese Buffet too.F#@#$ China.

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Gojira54

Like I said, plenty of people had to have had it before enough critically sick people brought it to the attention of research doctors to define it in November.

Wuhan is an industrial business hub. Plenty of people, from all over the world travel to and from Wuhan. Travel wasn't restricted until January 31st.

Here, in Southern California where I live, there are so many Chinese visitors that there are bill boards all up and down Interstate 10 that are written in Chinese. We happen be one of the areas with community passed Covid19 clusters early on.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

That’s some lying with statistics right there, sir.

It doesn’t point to what you mentioned - it points to his point. Which, as I read it, is there have been a lot more cases than have been acknowledged and the Virus has been here longer than just 2020.

If that’s true, then your point is likely also true. That could be verified by looking at death rates for a number of causes for 2019 vs. historical data.

Without doing that - I would say you have a point. But, the question becomes what’s the ratio of cases to deaths that were undiagnosed. There’s no way of knowing...

Said another way, his argument supports your argument - you’re just viewing it from opposite sides.

Now I'm not sure if your agreeing with me or with the responded, but either way you do make a good point lol.

Thank you ..I think ?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join